Originally Posted by seross69
Congratulations on being finished.... Believe it or not I did not have anyone say anything to me about the spoilers... I wish they would have then I would have know how to use them sooner
.. Must be nice to see it working like you want it to... Now its time to start again??
Tried to load it to the max with 6 simultaneous video encoding and set Xilisoft video encoder to use GPU CUDA and all cores.
Maxed it out and each video encoding produced 2 GB files with total of 12GB files produced at the end of the encoding.
Downloaded files, browsed YouTube videos in background seamlessly
Temps on CPU hit 48C
Temps on GPU like 38C
NJ temp are like 75F outside and in the house AC set at 72F
In terms of utilization , CPU 100%, GPU1 max was like 65%, and GPU2 max was like 15%
Fans didn't reach 100% as curve controller for 100% is past 55C
I don't think there is anything more I can throw at this computer.
Don't see any reason to even overclock at this point. The baseline is much more than I imagined it to be.
Maybe next month I will start again for son's computer - AMD build. Maybe this is too much for him. Thoughts?
Need a nice case for this ATX, which should be aesthetic for the kitchen bar/family room. [Not CaseLabs]
Edited by Seanimus - 6/5/13 at 6:03pm
- ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AM3+ AMD 990FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
- AMD FX-8320 Vishera 3.5GHz (4.0GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 125W Eight-Core Desktop Processor FD8320FRHKBOX
- COOLER MASTER Seidon 120XL RL-S12X-24PK-R1 38mm Radiator High Performance All in One Liquid/Water CPU Cooler
- ASUS HD7850-DC2-2GD5-V2 Radeon HD 7850 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
- CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMD8GX3M2A1600C9
- EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750B BRONZE 120-PB-0750-KR 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Modular Power Supply