Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › How To: Anti-Aliasing/Shader Injection (SweetFX, GeDoSaTo, GEMFX, and ReShade)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How To: Anti-Aliasing/Shader Injection (SweetFX, GeDoSaTo, GEMFX, and ReShade) - Page 73

post #721 of 1673
Thread Starter 

Added, thanks. smile.gif

 

Going to have to alphabetically sort the table before it gets too big.

post #722 of 1673
Its probably been mentioned but, Radeon Pro can do these injections for you on AMD cards and automatically when the game launches too.
POWERFUL
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 6800K X99-UD3P-CF AMD Radeon R9 200 Series 16gb G.skill RipjawX 2400mhz DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung spinpoint f3  Western digital Caviar Black Adata SU800 512gb LG Super Multi DVD Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Noctua NH-U14S Windows 10 x64 pro Asus VA32AQ 31.5" 1440p Acer 19" LED 900p 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G19 OCZ ZX 850w gold Cooler Master HAF XB Logitech G600 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Custom Artscow Sennheiser 429 Logitech Z313 
  hide details  
Reply
POWERFUL
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 6800K X99-UD3P-CF AMD Radeon R9 200 Series 16gb G.skill RipjawX 2400mhz DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung spinpoint f3  Western digital Caviar Black Adata SU800 512gb LG Super Multi DVD Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Noctua NH-U14S Windows 10 x64 pro Asus VA32AQ 31.5" 1440p Acer 19" LED 900p 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G19 OCZ ZX 850w gold Cooler Master HAF XB Logitech G600 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Custom Artscow Sennheiser 429 Logitech Z313 
  hide details  
Reply
post #723 of 1673
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroxoot View Post

Its probably been mentioned but, Radeon Pro can do these injections for you on AMD cards and automatically when the game launches too.

 

Thank you, yes it has been mentioned before. I intend to add a small section about it in the OP. I just need someone to provide me with a screenshot depicting SweetFX being configured in Radeon Pro.

post #724 of 1673
Hoping someone might be able to help me. I had this working yesterday but after taking it out (uninstalling) and putting the right files back in it's just not working frown.gif

Was working fine yesterday with the settings being injected but now no matter what game I try.... nothing.. Game's load but no SweetFX.

Anyone had this issue? Or know of a fix?

Been trying to sort this issue of it no longer working most the afternoon to no avail..
post #725 of 1673
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGB1982 View Post

Hoping someone might be able to help me. I had this working yesterday but after taking it out (uninstalling) and putting the right files back in it's just not working frown.gif

Was working fine yesterday with the settings being injected but now no matter what game I try.... nothing.. Game's load but no SweetFX.

Anyone had this issue? Or know of a fix?

Been trying to sort this issue of it no longer working most the afternoon to no avail..

 

I need more details and the contents of the log.log file after running a game.

post #726 of 1673
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFL Replica View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroxoot View Post

Its probably been mentioned but, Radeon Pro can do these injections for you on AMD cards and automatically when the game launches too.

Thank you, yes it has been mentioned before. I intend to add a small section about it in the OP. I just need someone to provide me with a screenshot depicting SweetFX being configured in Radeon Pro.

Like these?


Edited by qwertymac93 - 2/22/13 at 11:58am
z87
(18 items)
 
Media Rig
(18 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II 720 ASRock 870 Extreme 3 HIS 5750 (840core/1200mem) 2*2GB A-Data DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 Seagate Barracuda ST3000DM001 Lite-On Blue Ray WH14NS40 Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 PRO 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 pro 64-bit Vizio M43-c1 Logitech K400 Corsair CX-430 
CaseMouseAudioAudio
NZXT Beta EVO Gigabyte M7700 Sony STR-DN1070 Definitive Technology BP8 Tower Speakers 
AudioAudio
Definitive Technology 2002 Series Center Speaker Definitive Technology ProMonitor 1000 Bookshelf... 
  hide details  
Reply
z87
(18 items)
 
Media Rig
(18 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II 720 ASRock 870 Extreme 3 HIS 5750 (840core/1200mem) 2*2GB A-Data DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 Seagate Barracuda ST3000DM001 Lite-On Blue Ray WH14NS40 Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 PRO 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 pro 64-bit Vizio M43-c1 Logitech K400 Corsair CX-430 
CaseMouseAudioAudio
NZXT Beta EVO Gigabyte M7700 Sony STR-DN1070 Definitive Technology BP8 Tower Speakers 
AudioAudio
Definitive Technology 2002 Series Center Speaker Definitive Technology ProMonitor 1000 Bookshelf... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #727 of 1673
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertymac93 View Post


Like this?

 

Perfect! smile.gif

post #728 of 1673
Is the log file just called log.txt in the folder where the SweetFX files are located?]

If so it just says...

full path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Borderlands 2\Binaries\Win32\
redirecting CreateDXGIFactory
post #729 of 1673
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGB1982 View Post

Is the log file just called log.txt in the folder where the SweetFX files are located?]

If so it just says...

full path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Borderlands 2\Binaries\Win32\
redirecting CreateDXGIFactory

 

That could be a resident log file from before. Delete the file, run your game again and see if the log file is generated again.

post #730 of 1673
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFL Replica View Post

That could be a resident log file from before. Delete the file, run your game again and see if the log file is generated again.

Did that, Now it says

full path: D:\steam\Borderlands 2\Binaries\Win32\
redirecting CreateDevice
initialising shader environment

But the hotkey is not working and the game is not changed. I have tried repairing dotnet and reinstalling directx neither of which have worked...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › How To: Anti-Aliasing/Shader Injection (SweetFX, GeDoSaTo, GEMFX, and ReShade)