Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition - Page 105

post #1041 of 1173
Quote:
Originally Posted by revro View Post

also is BKGS better than BKS? BKS seems to be kinda slowish so i guess BKGS will be even more slow.
people rave about BK swords to be super, so which one is the one people mean the most? BKS or BKGS?

thank you
revro

 

As far as I know, they're raving about the BKS. The BKGS might end up being well suited for your build though.

post #1042 of 1173
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFL Replica View Post

As far as I know, they're raving about the BKS. The BKGS might end up being well suited for your build though.
grr i am now reading you can get BKGS only in undead parish and then towards end of the game in kiln ...
post #1043 of 1173
Quote:
Originally Posted by revro View Post


grr i am now reading you can get BKGS only in undead parish and then towards end of the game in kiln ...

 

It only seems to drop when I don't want it.

post #1044 of 1173
so i red that i can keep frampt buying stuff from me, if i use homeward bone to return when kaath teleports me but before i place the lordvessel on altar. and this way i can join darkwraith covenant
but can i then also talk to frampt again and take on his cause? or that ship sailed when i said yes to kaath?

thank you
revro
post #1045 of 1173
Thread Starter 
I wonder who the next 'Gwyn, Lord of Cinder' will be ?

post #1046 of 1173
Quote:
Originally Posted by revro View Post

so i red that i can keep frampt buying stuff from me, if i use homeward bone to return when kaath teleports me but before i place the lordvessel on altar. and this way i can join darkwraith covenant
but can i then also talk to frampt again and take on his cause? or that ship sailed when i said yes to kaath?

thank you
revro

I believe once you join the darkwraith covenant, frampt will no longer buy your gear.
3770K
(14 items)
 
R7 1700
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
RYZEN 1700 ASROCK AB350 GAMING K4 ZOTAC 1080TI REFERENCE MODEL G SKILL 8 GIG (2X) 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
WESTERN DIGITAL 250 M.2 2280 WINDOWS 10 64 CORSAIR SF600 LIAN LI PC-O10 
  hide details  
Reply
3770K
(14 items)
 
R7 1700
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
RYZEN 1700 ASROCK AB350 GAMING K4 ZOTAC 1080TI REFERENCE MODEL G SKILL 8 GIG (2X) 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
WESTERN DIGITAL 250 M.2 2280 WINDOWS 10 64 CORSAIR SF600 LIAN LI PC-O10 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1047 of 1173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhotse View Post

I wonder who the next 'Gwyn, Lord of Cinder' will be ?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I've seen a lot of ds2 playthroughs and very excited for the pc release. Generally, ds2 is about twice the size and content of ds. Boss numbers over a dozen i believe as well.
3770K
(14 items)
 
R7 1700
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
RYZEN 1700 ASROCK AB350 GAMING K4 ZOTAC 1080TI REFERENCE MODEL G SKILL 8 GIG (2X) 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
WESTERN DIGITAL 250 M.2 2280 WINDOWS 10 64 CORSAIR SF600 LIAN LI PC-O10 
  hide details  
Reply
3770K
(14 items)
 
R7 1700
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
RYZEN 1700 ASROCK AB350 GAMING K4 ZOTAC 1080TI REFERENCE MODEL G SKILL 8 GIG (2X) 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
WESTERN DIGITAL 250 M.2 2280 WINDOWS 10 64 CORSAIR SF600 LIAN LI PC-O10 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1048 of 1173
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keikei View Post

I've seen a lot of ds2 playthroughs and very excited for the pc release. Generally, ds2 is about twice the size and content of ds. Boss numbers over a dozen i believe as well.

I would expect no less as far as numbers of bosses in the game but Gwyn is generally considered the 'Boss of all Bosses' in all of videogaming and I'm wondering if they'll try to create a bigger and badder one to out-do Gwyn in DS2.
post #1049 of 1173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhotse View Post

I would expect no less as far as numbers of bosses in the game but Gwyn is generally considered the 'Boss of all Bosses' in all of videogaming and I'm wondering if they'll try to create a bigger and badder one to out-do Gwyn in DS2.

Boss of all bosses? Who says that, and why? I can't think of anything particularly impressive about him, and he's one of the easier bosses in the game.

I'm sure youtube will tell you who the boss of Dark Souls 2 is though if you want to know.
SUPERPWN
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 4670K Asus z87-Pro MSI GTX 1080 Aero 32GB DDR3 Gskill Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOSMonitorMonitor
4TB Seagate Windows 8 x64 Overlord x270 OC HP ZR27 
MonitorKeyboardPowerAudio
Asus PG279Q G-Tune Topre Realforce 800w Yulong D100 DAC with Denon D7000 headphones 
  hide details  
Reply
SUPERPWN
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 4670K Asus z87-Pro MSI GTX 1080 Aero 32GB DDR3 Gskill Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOSMonitorMonitor
4TB Seagate Windows 8 x64 Overlord x270 OC HP ZR27 
MonitorKeyboardPowerAudio
Asus PG279Q G-Tune Topre Realforce 800w Yulong D100 DAC with Denon D7000 headphones 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1050 of 1173

The only boss fight that still makes me nervous (especially in NG+ and beyond) is The Four Kings.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition