Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [MC/Corsair] Corsair 900D "Godzilla" unveiled
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[MC/Corsair] Corsair 900D "Godzilla" unveiled - Page 325

post #3241 of 5815
Seriously cant wait to get this case. Iv only managed to preorder it from amazon. now hopefully they actually get enough of them where i dont have to wait weeks/months later. anyone have any updated release date? iv heard late march, april, and may.

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #3242 of 5815
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarge88 View Post

Seriously cant wait to get this case. Iv only managed to preorder it from amazon. now hopefully they actually get enough of them where i dont have to wait weeks/months later. anyone have any updated release date? iv heard late march, april, and may.

1st off Sarge, hello fellow Mainer smile.gif
2ndly: Amazon will not be getting this case for a long time. They were the last to order from Corsair, so they are on a really long list. My suggestion is to cancel that and keep yourself uptodate with Corsair 900d. If you can catch it when they release it, you can get it when it is 1st released. My advice? Keep an auto refreshing macro going, and watch what George has to say. Good luck man.
post #3243 of 5815
Hi guys am with the people they pre-order from amazon. so what you suggest for us cuz we are from middle east saudi arabia and the total cost of case from cargo +the case price 657 $ to reach to my home. btw the newegg i can't pre-order from there cuz they want the visa from usa not from my country
post #3244 of 5815
Actually coming to think of it now...It is so weird how this launch is going....
it is a first launch I am seeing where, producer doesn't have items at the launch...because it wasn't made....
it feels more like an announcement.... Here is a product, yea we start shipping them out there, but you know, it will take time....
In my understanding, launch with when product going life and available for mass retail the moment it is for sale....

and building a case it is not like building a cellphone(where standard different by country) ...
It is so *ummmm* wrong.....
I would probably call it like that
At CES they unveiled a case
In April they will announce the launch of the product
And May is when they release the product....

Otherwise, it is more of a rising upset customers over getting attention....
In my other theory, they artificially creating a demand by limiting a supply... and I hope they not going this road, because it is dirty and cheap


Well let me know what you guys think

PS, I do see a kind of same story with LG and nexus phone....but it is just an incompetent manufacturer and nothing else.... I do have a better opinion of Corsair
Edited by c5USSR72 - 3/21/13 at 4:27pm
post #3245 of 5815
Quote:
Originally Posted by c5USSR72 View Post

Actually coming to think of it now...It is so weird how this launch is going....
it is a first launch I am seeing where, producer doesn't have items at the launch...because it wasn't made....
it feels more like an announcement.... Here is a product, yea we start shipping them out there, but you know, it will take time....
In my understanding, launch with when product going life and available for mass retail the moment it is for sale....

and building a case it is not like building a cellphone(where standard different by country) ...
It is so *ummmm* wrong.....
I would probably call it like that
At CES they unveiled a case
In April they will announce the launch of the product
And May is when they release the product....

Otherwise, it is more of a rising upset customers over getting attention....
In my other theory, they artificially creating a demand by limiting a supply... and I hope they not going this road, because it is dirty and cheap


Well let me know what you guys think

Now that you mention it, what you say actually makes a bit of sense. I agree more on the side of Theory # 2. While I can not think that Corsair would do this it all, and I for one do not think this is the case, but it kinda looks that way. Everyone is dying for this case, causing people to check back in more and more frequently. Which then causes people to talk about it more and more. Which in turn makes the case more public to everyone. Idk, I know corsair had a few problems along the way, and I understand they are trying their hardest. Just something to talk about I guess.
post #3246 of 5815
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBowzer View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by c5USSR72 View Post

Actually coming to think of it now...It is so weird how this launch is going....
it is a first launch I am seeing where, producer doesn't have items at the launch...because it wasn't made....
it feels more like an announcement.... Here is a product, yea we start shipping them out there, but you know, it will take time....
In my understanding, launch with when product going life and available for mass retail the moment it is for sale....

and building a case it is not like building a cellphone(where standard different by country) ...
It is so *ummmm* wrong.....
I would probably call it like that
At CES they unveiled a case
In April they will announce the launch of the product
And May is when they release the product....

Otherwise, it is more of a rising upset customers over getting attention....
In my other theory, they artificially creating a demand by limiting a supply... and I hope they not going this road, because it is dirty and cheap


Well let me know what you guys think

Now that you mention it, what you say actually makes a bit of sense. I agree more on the side of Theory # 2. While I can not think that Corsair would do this it all, and I for one do not think this is the case, but it kinda looks that way. Everyone is dying for this case, causing people to check back in more and more frequently. Which then causes people to talk about it more and more. Which in turn makes the case more public to everyone. Idk, I know corsair had a few problems along the way, and I understand they are trying their hardest. Just something to talk about I guess.

Well, a few problems before launch... doors can't handled properly, Chinese New Year....As far as I know, usually in production in the last 3-6 month there is no drastic changes to internals, usually a touch-ups and design tinny bits(because by now, there is a solid piece made, but it is rough on the comers)
Chinese New Year, well it is not like China is only one country in the word for production rolleyessmileyanim.gif, you have a perfect backyard yourself guys (speaking of US)...
Design, design, design... better tests on the test units... T1 at CES, ow common tell a least a better story=) it is not like you had one case back then (according to you guys)

I am just tired of stupidity... because someone in Europe will have a cases faster then us in Canada, because Corsair decided to go FIFO and play cuddles with companies over customers... Ask in this thread how much people would buy from you directly, if shipping would be... Logistics and Distributors (always blame people who is hidden, not company faces)

Meh

post #3247 of 5815
I think you guys are over thinking it. There was just delays because of manufacturing problems. Happens all the time. Just be patient and stop making up conspiracy theories.
My Beast
(28 items)
 
HTPC/Server
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i3 2105 Asus P8H77-I Intel 3000 Corsair Vengeance CML4GX3M2A1600C9 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSKeyboard
Western Digital RE4 Western Digital Black Windows 8 Professional Logitech K400 
PowerCase
Antec EarthWatts EA-380D Lian Li PC-Q25B 
  hide details  
Reply
My Beast
(28 items)
 
HTPC/Server
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i3 2105 Asus P8H77-I Intel 3000 Corsair Vengeance CML4GX3M2A1600C9 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSKeyboard
Western Digital RE4 Western Digital Black Windows 8 Professional Logitech K400 
PowerCase
Antec EarthWatts EA-380D Lian Li PC-Q25B 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3248 of 5815
Quote:
Originally Posted by c5USSR72 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Well, a few problems before launch... doors can't handled properly, Chinese New Year....As far as I know, usually in production in the last 3-6 month there is no drastic changes to internals, usually a touch-ups and design tinny bits(because by now, there is a solid piece made, but it is rough on the comers)
Chinese New Year, well it is not like China is only one country in the word for production rolleyessmileyanim.gif, you have a perfect backyard yourself guys (speaking of US)...
Design, design, design... better tests on the test units... T1 at CES, ow common tell a least a better story=) it is not like you had one case back then (according to you guys)

I am just tired of stupidity... because someone in Europe will have a cases faster then us in Canada, because Corsair decided to go FIFO and play cuddles with companies over customers... Ask in this thread how much people would buy from you directly, if shipping would be... Logistics and Distributors (always blame people who is hidden, not company faces)

Meh



You two have obviously never worked in manufacturing, last year (due to my ignorance) the Chinese New Year really screwed up some prototype Beta production builds for some projects I was working on. I basically had to sit there for 2 weeks with nothing....
post #3249 of 5815
Damn, newegg wants 379.99 plus 24.99 shipping. That puts it way over the 350 mark...... whats up with that doodoo?
post #3250 of 5815
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalkilla408 View Post

I think you guys are over thinking it. There was just delays because of manufacturing problems. Happens all the time. Just be patient and stop making up conspiracy theories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumo841 View Post

You two have obviously never worked in manufacturing, last year (due to my ignorance) the Chinese New Year really screwed up some prototype Beta production builds for some projects I was working on. I basically had to sit there for 2 weeks with nothing....


Guys. Guys. Guys...

Calm down, we are just having a bit of fun here. No one is saying that Corsair is doing this to piss us off. No one is saying anything except for a few little theory prodding ideas. We all know that Corsair is working hard to get this case to us all, and George already said that production is slow. It is not like they want to make us wait. Even if they wanted to let sell these to us, they can not. They have a few minor / major tweaks and issues they have been running into. We are just looking for a place to complain about how we are so desperately waiting for this case. I for one have been looking at all my parts for the last few weeks, and just tweaking and checking to make sure they are all working. I am in no rush, and I will not be buying any other case. Just looking for people to talk to. tongue.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases

Gear mentioned in this thread:

Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [MC/Corsair] Corsair 900D "Godzilla" unveiled