Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [MC/Corsair] Corsair 900D "Godzilla" unveiled
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[MC/Corsair] Corsair 900D "Godzilla" unveiled - Page 373

post #3721 of 5815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Freez View Post

If check out the correct size, Monsta is 86 mm thick, with push-pull block will be 136 mm thick. Don't forget about the screws caps.

So....you might try but with almost NO space between the radiators and PSU fan should be on other side.

And...still doesn't make any sense to buy Monsta's. With one set of fans not better, with two...on 700-800 RPM not much better. One or two degree difference. And in the future with new cases you will probably loose compatibility with Monsta, which harder to sell than you think.


Yea you're right honestly I'm going to stay away from em. I guess I'm kind of set on the UT60's now , it was the XSPC RX's, and I thought about the XTX's from EK a little but I have a koolance them going now so I'll likely get the alphacool

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #3722 of 5815
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsairGeorge View Post

You're probably going to want to talk to Altech in Australia, I believe they were the first Australian distributor to order.

Awesome, thanks George. Got my local PC store calling them up now chasing it up for me smile.gif
post #3723 of 5815
I can't wait so excited!biggrin.gif
post #3724 of 5815
Quote:
Originally Posted by lechye View Post

I don't know about you.. but they had offered to place me at the top of the wait list if I paid first.. I had called in to their sales department though.

Didn't think about that. I just don't want to have to wait till mid May because I have someone that wants to buy my case. In the end it comes down to if i can get the case from NCIX relatively soon after corsair releases the case. I don't want to have to wait an extra month after the case has been released for NCIX to finally have the product.

I think i remember George saying it would be around April 21st when they would have it on the web store and if NCIX is getting it weeks later I would rather just get it direct cause by the time my preorder ships i would have already gotten another paycheck
post #3725 of 5815
offtopic.gif got my liquid cooling parts form performance-pcs.com today!

Products
6 x *** NEW *** PrimoFlex Advanced LRT Tubing - 3/8in. ID X 1/2in. OD - Crystal Clear $15.00
2 x PrimoChill ICE Non-Conductive Liquid Cooling Fluid (32 oz.) - Blood Red $33.90
1 x Coolgate Quad 120mm Ultimate Heat Exchanger Radiator $116.99
2 x Monsoon Free Center Compression Fittings, 3/8" x 1/2" Six Pack - Matte Black $69.98
1 x *** NEW *** XSPC M20 to G1/4" Fillport - Black Chrome Finish $6.95
1 x *** NEW *** Bitspower CPU Block Summit EF (Intel) Brass Nickel Plated Version
- Fitting Size: 3/8" Barb for 3/8" ID tube $99.95
1 x Swiftech MCP655 Special Edition 12 VDC Pump With Speed Controller
- Fitting Size: No Fittings
- Cable: Sleeve in your choice of colors
- Sleeve Color: Neon UV Red
- Heatshrink Color: UV Red $92.95
total $435

i need to buy a res still cuz they out of stock gona buy bitspower 250 res acrylic.

all i need it the case from amazon or micro center which ever comes first. smile.gif:
post #3726 of 5815
Quote:
Originally Posted by TANN3R View Post

Didn't think about that. I just don't want to have to wait till mid May because I have someone that wants to buy my case. In the end it comes down to if i can get the case from NCIX relatively soon after corsair releases the case. I don't want to have to wait an extra month after the case has been released for NCIX to finally have the product.

I think i remember George saying it would be around April 21st when they would have it on the web store and if NCIX is getting it weeks later I would rather just get it direct cause by the time my preorder ships i would have already gotten another paycheck

Normally if agree with you but I refuse to deal with ups since they screwed me over on two orders in two weeks and wasted well over 6 hours of my time and so I don't ship anything ups anymore, even if it means waiting for me.
post #3727 of 5815
Looking like early May to mid May for me. I'm glad i got on to it about a month ago, because of that i'm guaranteed one out of the first shipment the suppliers receive smile.gif
post #3728 of 5815
Quote:
Originally Posted by milan232 View Post

offtopic.gif got my liquid cooling parts form performance-pcs.com today!

Products
6 x *** NEW *** PrimoFlex Advanced LRT Tubing - 3/8in. ID X 1/2in. OD - Crystal Clear $15.00
2 x PrimoChill ICE Non-Conductive Liquid Cooling Fluid (32 oz.) - Blood Red $33.90
1 x Coolgate Quad 120mm Ultimate Heat Exchanger Radiator $116.99
2 x Monsoon Free Center Compression Fittings, 3/8" x 1/2" Six Pack - Matte Black $69.98
1 x *** NEW *** XSPC M20 to G1/4" Fillport - Black Chrome Finish $6.95
1 x *** NEW *** Bitspower CPU Block Summit EF (Intel) Brass Nickel Plated Version
- Fitting Size: 3/8" Barb for 3/8" ID tube $99.95
1 x Swiftech MCP655 Special Edition 12 VDC Pump With Speed Controller
- Fitting Size: No Fittings
- Cable: Sleeve in your choice of colors
- Sleeve Color: Neon UV Red
- Heatshrink Color: UV Red $92.95
total $435

i need to buy a res still cuz they out of stock gona buy bitspower 250 res acrylic.

all i need it the case from amazon or micro center which ever comes first. smile.gif:

I just bought the last 250 bitspower res last week from PPCs tongue.gif
Le Beast
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3770k Maximus V Formula EVGA GTX 660ti FTW+ Corsair Dominator Platinum 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Intel 520 Series Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm EK Supremacy Plexi Nickel Black Ice Extreme 2 240mm 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Laing D5 vario pump Windows 8 Pro Planar SA2311w BenQ GW2250 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Vengeance K90 EVGA NEX750G  Coolermaster HAF X Corsair Vengeance M60 
  hide details  
Reply
Le Beast
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3770k Maximus V Formula EVGA GTX 660ti FTW+ Corsair Dominator Platinum 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Intel 520 Series Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm EK Supremacy Plexi Nickel Black Ice Extreme 2 240mm 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Laing D5 vario pump Windows 8 Pro Planar SA2311w BenQ GW2250 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Vengeance K90 EVGA NEX750G  Coolermaster HAF X Corsair Vengeance M60 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3729 of 5815
Has anyone posted this yet?

TheOverclocker - Editor's Choice Award
TheOverclocker Issue 23


Tick Tac Tock!
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD | Intel Asrock | Asus AMD 32GB Vengeance Pro DDR3-2666 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
IntelSSD Pioneer | Samsung NiCu Heatkiller 3.0 | 655 | MicroRes | GTX360 Win7 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
1920x1200 Logitech Corsair-Enermax Open air MoBoX | MSI Bench 3G 
  hide details  
Reply
Tick Tac Tock!
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD | Intel Asrock | Asus AMD 32GB Vengeance Pro DDR3-2666 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
IntelSSD Pioneer | Samsung NiCu Heatkiller 3.0 | 655 | MicroRes | GTX360 Win7 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
1920x1200 Logitech Corsair-Enermax Open air MoBoX | MSI Bench 3G 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3730 of 5815
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacClipper View Post

Has anyone posted this yet?

TheOverclocker - Editor's Choice Award
TheOverclocker Issue 23



It's not their own pictures, i doubt they see the case in real but they make judgments anyway rolleyes.gif
My rig
(10 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsHard Drive
i7 2600k asus maximus v gene amd 7950 2 x wd blue 640 go 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
480 + 360 loop win 8 2 x lcd (22 and 25 ") qpad mk 50 
PowerCase
seasonic g650 tj07 
  hide details  
Reply
My rig
(10 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsHard Drive
i7 2600k asus maximus v gene amd 7950 2 x wd blue 640 go 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
480 + 360 loop win 8 2 x lcd (22 and 25 ") qpad mk 50 
PowerCase
seasonic g650 tj07 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases

Gear mentioned in this thread:

Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [MC/Corsair] Corsair 900D "Godzilla" unveiled