Originally Posted by farlopa
It would be a gesture from Corsair that you give us the opportunity for members of this thread to get a 900d as soon as possible!
Could you do something?
I don't think that'd be possible since we're not the only ones that have been waiting, but I do admit that at this point, I would pay the extra shipping and the import fee's if it meant that I could get the case already even if the shipping and import came out to double the cost of the case. All the delays, which I understand were unforeseen, are quickly becoming a problem for us customers and although I've had good experiences with corsair product availabilities in the past, I have to say that with this launch, I'm getting more and more negative impression for Corsair and the only thing that's stopped me from getting another case is the fact that George has kept us updated about what's been going on..