2. Unzip and Install the program- There's a .exe inside.
3. Go to start menu, type in DS3_Tool (Skip this if you left last checkbox checked)
4. Click on Driver Manager tab at the top left hand corner.
5. Plug in the PS3 controller using the cord you use to charge your controller's battery to your computer.
6. Reload the page on the program. (Top right hand corner)
7. Click Load Driver.
8. Wait until it says Success on the bottom, then go to Profiles tab on the top left hand corner.
7. Click Enable, then click Vibrate Controller to test if it works.
8. If it works, click the checkbox that says "Xbox 360 Controller"
9. You're done. Keep the program running and start Dark Souls for the PC. Use the same controls as the PS3 edition.
This makes your ps3 controller function like a PC controller, but for Dark Souls you have to set it yup has a Xbox360 controller or the game simply won't find it, other games work just fine with regular settings.