Hello my fellow forum members!
I have nearly finished my exams, and so I will have time to build casemods! I also have a new job, I'm working at a local PC-store named "CompuDoc". It pays quite well, and extra cash means more budget for casemodding.
"Republic Of Shadows"
I have some good and some bad news for you guys: I will start building on my Power Mac G5 build in the beginning of September, but I will also cancel the Thunderstorm, due no longer interest in the chassis style. I thought about it, and this is not the type of gaming PC I will keep, and it will be hard to sell too..
That's why I'm here, announcing the replacement for my Thunderstorm: The "Nexus".
The Nexus will be a prototype build for my company: "Xenoware" (mods remove link if not allowed )
About my company: I'm an 18 year old, ambitious gaming PC builder. I'm going to sell custom gaming systems though a website, and ship to the whole EU.Including PC's with this custom chassis.
But for now, the idea is really sketchy, since I'm only starting next year in August (1 year from now). The idea and website are similar to OriginPC, Alienware and DigistalStorm.
But enough about my company, I'm not here to spam! But to show off my skills
I picked up my inspiration all over the place:
The blade design from The Sidewinder (link)
The bottom cooling chamber design from the DigitalStorm Aventum (Link)
Some other ideas, which I'm still working on...
If you have any idea's on improvements, suggestions or comments, DO NOT HESITATE TO POST THEM!
The hardware setup:
- Processor: Intel Core i7 3930K
- Motherboard: Rampage IV Extreme
- Memory: 32 GB Corsair Dominator-GT 1866
- GPU's: 3x eVGA GeForce GTX 680+ w/backplate 4GB
- OD: Sony Slim Blue Ray
- SSD: Corsair Force 3 120 GB (will upgrade later to 2x Samsung 830 256 GB in RAID0)
- HDD1: 2x Samsung F3 1TB
- HDD2: 1x Samsung F4EG 2TB
- PSU: Corsair AX1200
- Sound Card: ASUS Phoebus
The cooling setup:
- CPU Block: EK WaterBlocks Supremacy (Nickel + Acetal) Or Koolance 370
- GPU Block: 3x eVGA HydroCopper or 3x EK Water Blocks FC-680 GTX + EK Triple Serial Bridge
- Mobo Block: Koolance RIVE Full Cover
- Fittings: Monsoon Black Chrome
- Pump: Dual 18W DDC + Swiftech MCP35X2BK
- Res: FrozenQ T-Virus Red
- Tubing: 5m clear Primochill Primoflex
- Smart Coils: Black Primochill
- Fans: Cougar Vortex + Silverstone Air penetrator
- Coolant: Black
- Fan controller: Aquacomputer Aquaero 5 LT USB
250mm (width) x 600mm (Height) x 900mm (Length)
Amount: 3 in Surround
Model: Dell UltraSharp U2312HM
Mount: XFX Triple Monitor Mount
RGB lighting system (getting this off ebay)
Updates coming soon (hopefully )
Edited by xioros - 8/30/12 at 6:54am