Overclock.net › Forums › Benchmarks › Benchmarking Software and Discussion › Super PI 32M 4ghz efficiency challenge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Super PI 32M 4ghz efficiency challenge - Page 41

post #401 of 2130
Could have some more ram coming,these should clock very well.Anyone used these on Z77?http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231355
post #402 of 2130
So what if we want to test a chip that can't do 4ghz? I have an old q9400 that clocks terribly (as in it can hardly do 3ghz thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif), but I could at least be first in 775 socket. biggrin.gif

Also, can't wait until later this week. I've got some of that amazing samsung ram coming in so I'll definitely try to get a better run with my 2500k.
post #403 of 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullant View Post

Could have some more ram coming,these should clock very well.Anyone used these on Z77?http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231355

 

 I had the CL6 @ 2000mhz kit.. ran like a champ on Z77 Mpower for me.. One stick was going bunk so they are in RMA redface.gif

 

*high binned PSC those are

post #404 of 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by CL3P20 View Post

 I had the CL6 @ 2000mhz kit.. ran like a champ on Z77 Mpower for me.. One stick was going bunk so they are in RMA redface.gif

*high binned PSC those are
Hey CL3P20,
Yeah I got a set of 2133 7-10-7-27 on the way and I was able to buy 6x2gb sticks off the 2000 6-9-6-24 like your set, just waiting now for delivery.did you ever freeze your set ?
post #405 of 2130
Update for mine. Shaved off about 7.5 seconds with my new samsung ram. I've had it for just an hour so I'll have to try tweaking timings some more when I have some more time. I have no idea how you guys are still like 14 seconds faster on SB, and yes, I know you have better timings but still!

post #406 of 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100cotton View Post

Update for mine. Shaved off about 7.5 seconds with my new samsung ram. I've had it for just an hour so I'll have to try tweaking timings some more when I have some more time. I have no idea how you guys are still like 14 seconds faster on SB, and yes, I know you have better timings but still!
Hey mate, have you set maxmem and done all the tweaks from Robbos link first page and waza,these are a must . If you haven't there's your 10 seconds plus
Edited by Bullant - 11/5/12 at 4:53pm
post #407 of 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullant View Post


Hey mate, have you set maxmem and done all the tweaks from Robbos link first page and waza,these are a must . If you haven't there's your 10 seconds plus

 

And the Windows 7 isn't helping either.

Mix & Match
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
775 / 1155 / AM3 TA890FXE / EP45T-USB3P / UP7 Far Too Many Hypers / PSC / BBSE 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
90GB Force GT / F3 1TB / WD 640GB Stripped ;) Dell Ultrasharp U2410 24in Enermax Evo 1250W 
Case
Dwood LN2 Bench 
  hide details  
Reply
Mix & Match
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
775 / 1155 / AM3 TA890FXE / EP45T-USB3P / UP7 Far Too Many Hypers / PSC / BBSE 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
90GB Force GT / F3 1TB / WD 640GB Stripped ;) Dell Ultrasharp U2410 24in Enermax Evo 1250W 
Case
Dwood LN2 Bench 
  hide details  
Reply
post #408 of 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by HobieCat View Post

And the Windows 7 isn't helping either.
[/quote


Yes true
post #409 of 2130
Would I be able to run Win XP in a virtual machine or something? I'm not going to hassle finding another hdd and whatnot.
post #410 of 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullant View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CL3P20 View Post

 I had the CL6 @ 2000mhz kit.. ran like a champ on Z77 Mpower for me.. One stick was going bunk so they are in RMA redface.gif

*high binned PSC those are
Hey CL3P20,
Yeah I got a set of 2133 7-10-7-27 on the way and I was able to buy 6x2gb sticks off the 2000 6-9-6-24 like your set, just waiting now for delivery.did you ever freeze your set ?

I did on my Bloomfield rig.. pushing cas6 was a breeze when cold.. otherwise, they seemed to like 7-10-7-24 up to about 2300mhz with 1.72v.. tRAS wouldnt budge a notch..cold or not though.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Overclock.net › Forums › Benchmarks › Benchmarking Software and Discussion › Super PI 32M 4ghz efficiency challenge