well, i think i might hate this board now... a pain in the ass finding a cooler
bought a ANTEC 620 water cooler last night, ran if for few hours and the pump noise drove me mad, not loud but somehow just annoying
i have located a AXP140 but as it turns out its too tall for the elite 120
need to keep the cooler under 76mm
have the "list" of coolers that fithttps://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3jruY0yVasgUDc3dUZZN1FJRGs/edit
so what to buy?Noctua NH-L12
- fits the board but blocks the pcie, but i found out you can bend it a little and it will free the pciePraeton LD964
- looks nice, cheap, but i have to order it from UK and ship it here. there reviews for him are "so~so" and i'll have to get a normal 92mm fan to make it workZalman SZ CC92HS
- cheap alu cooler, will fit 100% and be more silent then the intel stock i use right now, but being "unknown" cooler makes me worry, also don't know it the alu cooler can work well with my 3570K (yes yes... i know)Scythe Shuriken Rev. B
- looks good, small, but i don't know that it will fit 100%... can't find someone that used it to be sureNoctua NH-L9i
- i think "how low can you go" was made for this cooler, low as hell but expensive, don't think its a good optionScythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev.B
- any chance it will fit?
any other good options?