Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › [Official] ASRock Z77E ITX Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] ASRock Z77E ITX Owners Club - Page 197

post #1961 of 2533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avonosac View Post

Which bios version are you running? Try resetting everything to factory defaults in the bios and see how that goes for you.

where i can check my bios version and how to reset to factory defaults?
i already open the bios but cannot see it
post #1962 of 2533
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyReZar View Post

Unfortunately I have already bought full sized corsair vengeance ram, but nvm will just have to use the stock cooler. Seems a shame as I have a 212 evo sitting around doing nothing, guess i'll sell it. But once I have all the bits, i'll get my evo out and just measure it anyway in case.

I suppose if I were to need a better cooler I could sell the evo and buy either a smaller air cooler or just get a antec khuler or similar.

well no harm trying to fit the evo since you already have it and dont feel bad about having unused stuff lying around. i have some i7, i5 ivy CPUs and boards lying somewhere around in the house along with a GTX570 and soon to be thrown into the tech junk pile 7870 myst
post #1963 of 2533
Quote:
Originally Posted by akromatic View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyReZar View Post

Unfortunately I have already bought full sized corsair vengeance ram, but nvm will just have to use the stock cooler. Seems a shame as I have a 212 evo sitting around doing nothing, guess i'll sell it. But once I have all the bits, i'll get my evo out and just measure it anyway in case.

I suppose if I were to need a better cooler I could sell the evo and buy either a smaller air cooler or just get a antec khuler or similar.

well no harm trying to fit the evo since you already have it and dont feel bad about having unused stuff lying around. i have some i7, i5 ivy CPUs and boards lying somewhere around in the house along with a GTX570 and soon to be thrown into the tech junk pile 7870 myst
I havent quite got that much stuff lying around biggrin.gif although it would be nice!
I tend to sell things when they're not being used.

Regarding coolers, ive seen the coolermaster tx3 hyper evo which is supposed to fit fine with this board, can anyone confirm? Its basically a size down from the 212 and has push pins instead of a back plate.
Ghost Hawk
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 7600k Asus Z270G Strix ROG EVGA GTX 1070 FE Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB 3000mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Samsung 850 EVO 1TB Noctua NH-U12S Windows 10 Pro 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VS228H Alienware TactX Corsair AX860 Corsair Crystal 460X RGB  
MouseAudio
Alienware TactX Corsair SP2500 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
Ghost Hawk
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 7600k Asus Z270G Strix ROG EVGA GTX 1070 FE Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB 3000mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Samsung 850 EVO 1TB Noctua NH-U12S Windows 10 Pro 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VS228H Alienware TactX Corsair AX860 Corsair Crystal 460X RGB  
MouseAudio
Alienware TactX Corsair SP2500 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1964 of 2533
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetoxic View Post

where i can check my bios version and how to reset to factory defaults?
i already open the bios but cannot see it

In the BIOS it is here: Image (Click to show)

Additionally, if you have ASRock ATXU installed it tells you on there to.
post #1965 of 2533
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuwSharpe View Post

In the BIOS it is here: Image (Click to show)

Additionally, if you have ASRock ATXU installed it tells you on there to.

i already opened ATXU...it tells my version is P1.30....
post #1966 of 2533
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetoxic View Post

i already opened ATXU...it tells my version is P1.30....

Well if you flash it you will get the factory defaults, i would recommend the instant flash method. Version 1.80 seems quite proven now.
post #1967 of 2533
UEFI bios screen is not full screen.
including the part where Windows is starting up the desktop in full-screen, but not in full screen.
ASROCK ITX motherboard and the i7-3770 processor using z77e.
Waiting for your help.
best regards ...
post #1968 of 2533
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetoxic View Post

hello...
i had a problem with my z77-itx, my USB (both 2.0 and 3.0) cant detec any FD and HDD..
i plug my FD and HDD and it said it cannot be installed on my PC so it can be opened..

i use case bitfenix prodigy..the front USB 3.0 dont work too,i already plug FD and HDD external which usb 3.0 and both of them cant opened

can someone help me to fix this issue


thx
I do not have this issue. I have prodigy and this board as well.
2 of my back USB 3 don't work though. I haven't figured that out yet.
"The SR-2 Grid"
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
2x Xeon e5620 @ 3.4 Ghz Evga SR-2 ATI 5870 ATI 5870 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
Nvidia GTS 240 12 GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator OCZ Vertex III ... 2x Samsung Spinpoint F3 1 TB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
300 GB WD Velociraptor WD Caviar Blue 640 GB WD Caviar Green 500 GB LG Blu Ray Combo Drive 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H50 x2 Windows 7 Professional / Snow Leopard/ubuntu/Win 7 LG 55 inch tv, I-Inc 28 inch, Acer 20 Inch, 11.... Corsair K90, Logitech g13 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Antec CP-1000 Coolermaster Cosmos II Razer DeathAdder Drumpad 
Audio
Sennheiser HD 650 
  hide details  
Reply
"The SR-2 Grid"
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
2x Xeon e5620 @ 3.4 Ghz Evga SR-2 ATI 5870 ATI 5870 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
Nvidia GTS 240 12 GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator OCZ Vertex III ... 2x Samsung Spinpoint F3 1 TB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
300 GB WD Velociraptor WD Caviar Blue 640 GB WD Caviar Green 500 GB LG Blu Ray Combo Drive 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Corsair H50 x2 Windows 7 Professional / Snow Leopard/ubuntu/Win 7 LG 55 inch tv, I-Inc 28 inch, Acer 20 Inch, 11.... Corsair K90, Logitech g13 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Antec CP-1000 Coolermaster Cosmos II Razer DeathAdder Drumpad 
Audio
Sennheiser HD 650 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1969 of 2533
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuya05 View Post

UEFI bios screen is not full screen.
including the part where Windows is starting up the desktop in full-screen, but not in full screen.
ASROCK ITX motherboard and the i7-3770 processor using z77e.
Waiting for your help.
best regards ...

I believe the BIOS is 1024 x 768, which of course is then up scaled. Assuming your monitor supports a higher resolution than that it sounds like it is not up scaling, at least that is one possibility. If you can i would connect your rig to a different screen, perhaps a 1080 capable TV and see if it goes full screen or not. If it does you know its a setting on your monitor, if it still isn't full screen on the second screen you know its something to do with the PC.

If you need further suggestions please tell us what monitor you have and what graphics output you are using.
post #1970 of 2533
Thank you I'll try your suggestions now parts of the business I'm in position
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel Motherboards
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › [Official] ASRock Z77E ITX Owners Club