So time to a bit of updates.
First; this is what there so far will get into this build:Hardware
- I7 3930K (got it)
- Shuttle X79 motherboard (got it)
- Corsair 4x4 gb Dominator (got it)
- Two HD 7950, one Gigabyte the other not sure yet (Gigabyte en route the other an be bought on the day)
- NZXT Hale90 1000W Gold PSU (en route)
- Two Samsung 830 128 gb SSD (got them)
- Two WD Green 2 TB (got them)Watercooling and suchs
- EK Supremacy Nickel - Pexi (en route)
- Two EK-RAM Dominator X2 Nickel - Pexi (en route)
- Two EK FC7950 Nickel - Pexi (got them)
- EK back plates for HD 7950 (not bought yet)
- Two Single Slot I/O bracket for HD 79X0 (not bought)
- Koolance MVR-40 VRM waterblock and Koolance MVR Heat Transfer Plate 84mm (not bought yet, not in stock
- Watercool HEATKILLER® NSB Rev3.0 nickel (not bought yet)
- Phobya Extreme 200 mm radiator (en route, beginning of next week)
- Alphacool NexXxos ST30 Full Copper 120 mm radiator (en route, beginning of next week)
- Alphacool NexXxos XT45 Full Copper 240 mm radiator (en route, beginning of next week)
- Two Phobya Balancer 150 mm reservoir Silver Nickel (en route, beginning of next week)
- Swithech MCP35X with a EK CSQ top (en route, beginning of next week)
- Alphacool Heatmaster and Digital Flow sensor and tempsensor. (en route, beginning of next week)
- 16/13 mm fittings and some MasterKleer Clear tupe. (I will propperly need more then I got now. specially the angel ones)
- Bitfenix Spectre Pro fans (one 200 mm, one 140 mm and two 120 mm) (got them)
And then a some light, sleeving and suchs small things (most I got or it is en route).
If you got any ideas for some changes please comment.
About fans: Your personal oppion; change the three smaller Bitfenix to three Gentle Typhoon?
Best sound to performance ratio.
Should I make a pole?
Pictures: Well most of it is still en route and should arrive the beginning of next week.
The things I currently got just lies in their boxes waiting go get in to build but isn't that interesseting right now.
If I get the GPU tomorrow I will install it's waterblock on it and mount it on the motherboard along CPU and RAM.
And then you will get pictures Edited by Fruergaard - 9/17/12 at 8:24am