- topicUS50tagged by DOM., 2/15/13
Related Forum Threads
- [FS] Zotac GTX 1050 ti Low Profile Last post on Yesterday at 11:30 am in Video
- 3 x Rosewill 120mm hydro bearing PWM fans Last post on 9/13/17 at 7:29pm in Cooling Products
- Sennheiser PC 360 SE Headset Last post on 9/6/17 at 2:41pm in Audio
- Brand new Caselabs S5 unassembled Last post on 9/8/17 at 9:27pm in Cases
- WTS: GTX 1070 Founders Edition Last post on 9/5/17 at 4:52pm in Video
Introduction Over the years Seasonic has built a reputation for offering the highest quality product available, and this new offering is no different. Everything from the packaging to the output...
Hi have the 750D Airflow edition and have to say that it is an excellent clean and simple case with lots of room inside. Plenty of cable management potential as well with a good half inch of cable...
I owned this card a number of years ago and used it to drive a set of Audio Technica ATH-A700's and also output via RCA stereo to a Cambridge Audio amp which had two Monitor Audio bookshelves...
I have just bought and installed this sound card in order to get some high quality sound for my exclusive gaming rig. Having previously used sound cards such as the Auzentech X-Fi Prelude and the...
Ah, where to begin? Back in 2014 when this CPU was announced, it was a killer. Quad-channel DDR4 (the first CPU lineup to support DDR4 might I add), 6 cores for the then-mere price of ~$450, and...
Wanted: [US] Looking for older high end cards..... - Page 5
- [US] Looking for older high end cards.....
Currently, there are 2401 Active Users (413 Members and 1988 Guests)
- › [VC] Intel Core i9-7980XE 18-core early benchmarks 38 seconds ago
- › Corsair H100i push/pull with splitter? HELP 1 minute ago
- › High pitched whine on motherboard audio codec outputs 1 minute ago
- › [Official] OCN Retro - The Overclock.net Retrogaming Club 1 minute ago
- › GT750m Ultrabay 1 minute ago
- › [Microsoft] Forza 7 demo out today 3 minutes ago
- › Nixeus EDG 27" IPS 144Hz FreeSync Gaming Monitor 5 minutes ago
- › [WCCF] AMD Announces 2nd Gen Ryzen & Vega Coming Next Year On 12nm 5 minutes ago
- › Intel X299 (Socket 2066) VRM thread 6 minutes ago
- › [Phoronix] Segmentation Faults On Zen CPUs Under Heavy Workloads 7 minutes ago
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...