Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › Asrock Z77 OC Formula Overclocking / troubleshooting/ Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Asrock Z77 OC Formula Overclocking / troubleshooting/ Discussion - Page 23

post #221 of 1118
Any reason why Internet flash doesn't work for me on this board but does on my Asrock Z77 Pro4-M under the same network / settings? Believe I'm getting an unable to initialize network error.
post #222 of 1118
Haha guys i am back from huge work in office .

Anything can i help ?

I see someone has problem of the reading value from measuring probe .

Bcz it is far away from each power source . So it will exist some inaccuracy .

And each mobo will have different inaccuracy .thumb.gif
post #223 of 1118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickshih View Post

Haha guys i am back from huge work in office .
Anything can i help ?
I see someone has problem of the reading value from measuring probe .
Bcz it is far away from each power source . So it will exist some inaccuracy .
And each mobo will have different inaccuracy .thumb.gif
You've been gone for a while! Glad to see you back!
While you were gone i blew up my motherboard CPU socket biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif
post #224 of 1118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks keep you warm View Post

You've been gone for a while! Glad to see you back!
While you were gone i blew up my motherboard CPU socket biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif


Damn... did u fry egg on socket ?

I have too much works on Z87 haswell ...biggrin.gif
post #225 of 1118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickshih View Post

Damn... did u fry egg on socket ?
I have too much works on Z87 haswell ...biggrin.gif
I hate you with every vein in my body right now.. so jealous frown.gif
Is it good are they great overclockers?? If you have tried?
Yeah i fried the egg rolleyes.gif
I sent an RMA and will be paying to get mobo fixed!
post #226 of 1118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks keep you warm View Post

I hate you with every vein in my body right now.. so jealous frown.gif
Is it good are they great overclockers?? If you have tried?
Yeah i fried the egg rolleyes.gif
I sent an RMA and will be paying to get mobo fixed!


as usual , every new chipset by Intel will improve the performance for sure

That is why we can keep overclocking thumb.gif
post #227 of 1118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickshih View Post

as usual , every new chipset by Intel will improve the performance for sure
That is why we can keep overclocking thumb.gif
I'm excited and I will be buying your motherboard when it's released wink.gif
post #228 of 1118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks keep you warm View Post

I'm excited and I will be buying your motherboard when it's released wink.gif

Which board would that be?
My Desktop PC
(15 items)
 
My recent build
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-2600K ASRock Z77 Formula OC GeForce 470GTX Mushkin Blackline Ridgeback 2x4GB DDR3 2000 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial M4 256GB WD Caviar Black 1.5TB 7200 RPM 6.0Gb/s Corsair H50 Windows 8.1 Pro 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
SAMSUNG XL2370-1 23" LED Corsair HX 750W NZXT Phantom Logitech Performance MX 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 4670K MSI Z87-GD65 EVAG 660 GTX Superclocked Mushkin 2X4 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung EVO 840 Asus DVD H100i 8.1 
PowerCase
Corsair 650 Gold Rosewill R5 
  hide details  
Reply
My Desktop PC
(15 items)
 
My recent build
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-2600K ASRock Z77 Formula OC GeForce 470GTX Mushkin Blackline Ridgeback 2x4GB DDR3 2000 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial M4 256GB WD Caviar Black 1.5TB 7200 RPM 6.0Gb/s Corsair H50 Windows 8.1 Pro 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
SAMSUNG XL2370-1 23" LED Corsair HX 750W NZXT Phantom Logitech Performance MX 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 4670K MSI Z87-GD65 EVAG 660 GTX Superclocked Mushkin 2X4 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung EVO 840 Asus DVD H100i 8.1 
PowerCase
Corsair 650 Gold Rosewill R5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #229 of 1118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickshih View Post

Haha guys i am back from huge work in office .
Anything can i help ?
I see someone has problem of the reading value from measuring probe .
Bcz it is far away from each power source . So it will exist some inaccuracy .
And each mobo will have different inaccuracy .thumb.gif

No problem measuring, was just wondering what hardware monitor software was more accurate.

Unless you were talking about somebody else, in that case disregard this. biggrin.gif
My Desktop PC
(15 items)
 
My recent build
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-2600K ASRock Z77 Formula OC GeForce 470GTX Mushkin Blackline Ridgeback 2x4GB DDR3 2000 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial M4 256GB WD Caviar Black 1.5TB 7200 RPM 6.0Gb/s Corsair H50 Windows 8.1 Pro 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
SAMSUNG XL2370-1 23" LED Corsair HX 750W NZXT Phantom Logitech Performance MX 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 4670K MSI Z87-GD65 EVAG 660 GTX Superclocked Mushkin 2X4 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung EVO 840 Asus DVD H100i 8.1 
PowerCase
Corsair 650 Gold Rosewill R5 
  hide details  
Reply
My Desktop PC
(15 items)
 
My recent build
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-2600K ASRock Z77 Formula OC GeForce 470GTX Mushkin Blackline Ridgeback 2x4GB DDR3 2000 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial M4 256GB WD Caviar Black 1.5TB 7200 RPM 6.0Gb/s Corsair H50 Windows 8.1 Pro 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
SAMSUNG XL2370-1 23" LED Corsair HX 750W NZXT Phantom Logitech Performance MX 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 4670K MSI Z87-GD65 EVAG 660 GTX Superclocked Mushkin 2X4 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung EVO 840 Asus DVD H100i 8.1 
PowerCase
Corsair 650 Gold Rosewill R5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #230 of 1118
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJFIVEOH View Post

Which board would that be?
Probably the Z87 OC Formula?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel Motherboards
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › Asrock Z77 OC Formula Overclocking / troubleshooting/ Discussion