Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › Asrock Z77 OC Formula Overclocking / troubleshooting/ Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Asrock Z77 OC Formula Overclocking / troubleshooting/ Discussion - Page 41

post #401 of 1118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paclevkov View Post

I dont know what is IMC , can you explane pls? maybe Integreated Memory Controller or VCSA ot VSSA voltage... or maybe part from the batch..
And if this is a number can you tell me where to find it ?
Thanks again:)


IMC means the Memory controller inside .

Ivy Bridge CPU has different memory OC ability on each chip.

2600 ~2800 is average , Good one can boot 2933 , but worse one even cant boot 2400.

As i know . It is hard to have compatibility issue with 2133 memory kits . That is why i think ur cpu has bad IMC inside .
post #402 of 1118
Hi,

How to boot and install Windows 8 x64 from optical drive as UEFI. I can get only AHCI optical as boot.
But i can get USB memory as UEFI boot.

Another question, ASRock Formula Drive 0.2.13 installed to Windows 8 x64 and sometimes suddenly showing many similar error popups and filling screen until i kill it.
post #403 of 1118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickshih View Post

IMC means the Memory controller inside .
Ivy Bridge CPU has different memory OC ability on each chip.
2600 ~2800 is average , Good one can boot 2933 , but worse one even cant boot 2400.
As i know . It is hard to have compatibility issue with 2133 memory kits . That is why i think ur cpu has bad IMC inside .

OK! So i think i need to buy another RAM. Thanks again.
post #404 of 1118
Quote:
Originally Posted by pckoloji View Post

Hi,
How to boot and install Windows 8 x64 from optical drive as UEFI. I can get only AHCI optical as boot.
But i can get USB memory as UEFI boot.
Another question, ASRock Formula Drive 0.2.13 installed to Windows 8 x64 and sometimes suddenly showing many similar error popups and filling screen until i kill it.


Can u press F11 to choose booting device ? and choose boot UEFI mode

I will check formula drive on Win8 when i am in office
post #405 of 1118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paclevkov View Post

OK! So i think i need to buy another RAM. Thanks again.


If u cant find the issue . RMA the CPU is another way to do .

Intel provide very good service of CPU replacement thumb.gif
post #406 of 1118
yes i do f11 and in the list i can see uefi usb but only ahci bd-re




here is error after some time of using windows 8 x64. suddenly many windows like this appear on each other and i need to kill Formula Drive app.


Edited by pckoloji - 1/11/13 at 5:41am
post #407 of 1118
Quote:
Originally Posted by pckoloji View Post

yes i do f11 and in the list i can see uefi usb but only ahci bd-re

here is error after some time of using windows 8 x64. suddenly many windows like this appear on each other and i need to kill Formula Drive app.


Do u load default bios ? Or u enabled the fast boot before u install OS ?
post #408 of 1118
perhaps fast mode was chosen.

now i disabled fast mode and entered f11 but still optical drive is ahci only.
post #409 of 1118
Quote:
Originally Posted by pckoloji View Post

yes i do f11 and in the list i can see uefi usb but only ahci bd-re

here is error after some time of using windows 8 x64. suddenly many windows like this appear on each other and i need to kill Formula Drive app.

I have the exact same problem. I posted about it several pages back.

I can't say for certain whether or not I had fast mode enabled when I installed the OS, but I did not have default BIOS settings.
My Desktop PC
(15 items)
 
My recent build
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-2600K ASRock Z77 Formula OC GeForce 470GTX Mushkin Blackline Ridgeback 2x4GB DDR3 2000 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial M4 256GB WD Caviar Black 1.5TB 7200 RPM 6.0Gb/s Corsair H50 Windows 8.1 Pro 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
SAMSUNG XL2370-1 23" LED Corsair HX 750W NZXT Phantom Logitech Performance MX 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 4670K MSI Z87-GD65 EVAG 660 GTX Superclocked Mushkin 2X4 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung EVO 840 Asus DVD H100i 8.1 
PowerCase
Corsair 650 Gold Rosewill R5 
  hide details  
Reply
My Desktop PC
(15 items)
 
My recent build
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-2600K ASRock Z77 Formula OC GeForce 470GTX Mushkin Blackline Ridgeback 2x4GB DDR3 2000 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial M4 256GB WD Caviar Black 1.5TB 7200 RPM 6.0Gb/s Corsair H50 Windows 8.1 Pro 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
SAMSUNG XL2370-1 23" LED Corsair HX 750W NZXT Phantom Logitech Performance MX 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 4670K MSI Z87-GD65 EVAG 660 GTX Superclocked Mushkin 2X4 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung EVO 840 Asus DVD H100i 8.1 
PowerCase
Corsair 650 Gold Rosewill R5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #410 of 1118
Quote:
Originally Posted by pckoloji View Post

perhaps fast mode was chosen.
now i disabled fast mode and entered f11 but still optical drive is ahci only.



About the formula drive 0.2.13 in Win8 , i cant duplicate the error here

Can u provide the detailed setting ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJFIVEOH View Post

I have the exact same problem. I posted about it several pages back.
I can't say for certain whether or not I had fast mode enabled when I installed the OS, but I did not have default BIOS settings.



OK i will ask the bios guy to duplicate this bug .

Can u use USB device to make a win8 installation device ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel Motherboards
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › Asrock Z77 OC Formula Overclocking / troubleshooting/ Discussion