Well i finally got around to it. here's the latest!
1. Everything is installed and working 90%
2. i have had some chip issues, they are being resolved now though, so hopefully i will have a chip that can OC soon, this one was a bad week (17-A) and was barely stable even at stock.
3. Temps are a little high, but again, could be the chip, when the new one gets here, i'll be able to clock it as high as she'll go. with winter air
4. Had to Order the Swiftech NorthBridge HSF, my NB was WAY too hot. now it's not lol!
5. Ram runs really cool, even to the touch, and easily does 1002 @ 5-5-5-15 with only 1.9 V i will push it harder as soon as i get my new chip. i believe it will do 1050@4-4-4-12 with enough voltage and 1150@5-5-5-15 but those are unconfirmed estimates for the time being. I will add more pics of how i've moved the UV lights a little bit and stuff after my next exam.
Cheers for now Everyone! and enjoy the juicy pics!
If anyone wants pics of a specific part of the built or info about it's components i'd be happy to help!