Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [GimmeGimmeGames:] AMD Rep says Wii U uses custom Radeon E6760 GPU UPDATE: AMD’s head of PR responds
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[GimmeGimmeGames:] AMD Rep says Wii U uses custom Radeon E6760 GPU UPDATE: AMD’s head of PR responds - Page 8

post #71 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Licht View Post

Yeah but they probably won't use that.

It won't be DX11 but if Nintendo does use a GPU that supports DX11/OpenGL 4.3 then the features will get used. If Nintendo's own API does not have things like tessellation/Realtime reflections, Subsurf scattering ect. enabled right of the bat it can be added later on. Even if it does not get added the hardware is still there. Nintendo's API is supposedly very much like openGL so it probably can be extended like openGL giving developers relatively easy direct low level access to the hardware. Of course not every game will make use of all the new hardware features but there will hopefully be ambitious projects that do make full use of the new feature set that is present in a "DX11" GPU.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 OC 4.0 GHz 1.35v HT on Asus P6T 1366 SLI Gigabyte GTX 970 OCZ 12GB DDR3 GOLD/Platinum mix 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB Western digital 300GB Western digital Caviar Blue 1TB Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
generic LG DVD WC'd , Supreme LT, NexXxoS Xtreme III 360, Phob... Windows 7 x64 Samsung 27" LED S27A550B 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
ACER 23" x233H Dell U3415W Logitech G11 Chieftec 850W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Phanteks enthoo luxe Razer deathAdder respawn steelseries Qck Yamaha HTR-6130 AV Receiver 
AudioAudio
Yamaha NS-50B floor tower speakers miditech Audiolink II stereo sound card 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 OC 4.0 GHz 1.35v HT on Asus P6T 1366 SLI Gigabyte GTX 970 OCZ 12GB DDR3 GOLD/Platinum mix 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB Western digital 300GB Western digital Caviar Blue 1TB Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
generic LG DVD WC'd , Supreme LT, NexXxoS Xtreme III 360, Phob... Windows 7 x64 Samsung 27" LED S27A550B 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
ACER 23" x233H Dell U3415W Logitech G11 Chieftec 850W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Phanteks enthoo luxe Razer deathAdder respawn steelseries Qck Yamaha HTR-6130 AV Receiver 
AudioAudio
Yamaha NS-50B floor tower speakers miditech Audiolink II stereo sound card 
  hide details  
Reply
post #72 of 91
We're going to see true 1080p games now, or close to It and not like those phonies out there now, Yes I'm talking to you PS3, and you to Mr 360!
post #73 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrThatGuy View Post

Thats still twice as much as what the 360 and PS3 have.

Yea, I was just pointing out how it isn't 1GB for system then 1GB of vRAM.
My System
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 2500k Gigabyte Z86X-UD3H Asus Radeon HD 6950 Patriot G2 DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Western Digital Caviar Black Western Digital Caviar Blue Western Digital Caviar Blue Hitachi Deskstar 5K3000 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG DVD+RW 16x SATA Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit Samsung SyncMaster E2220 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG Flatron Wide Thermaltake Challenger Corsair HX750 Watts Cooler Master HAF 922 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Cooler Master Inferno Steelseries Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty Creative Fatality Gaming Headset  
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 2500k Gigabyte Z86X-UD3H Asus Radeon HD 6950 Patriot G2 DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Western Digital Caviar Black Western Digital Caviar Blue Western Digital Caviar Blue Hitachi Deskstar 5K3000 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG DVD+RW 16x SATA Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit Samsung SyncMaster E2220 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG Flatron Wide Thermaltake Challenger Corsair HX750 Watts Cooler Master HAF 922 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Cooler Master Inferno Steelseries Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty Creative Fatality Gaming Headset  
  hide details  
Reply
post #74 of 91
Quote:
Multi plats aren't optimized for the PC either. That's exactly why they're the best thing to use in comparisons. And multi platform games have never been the best looking or technically most impressive PC titles either. It works both ways. But unfortunately you can't compare two completely different games and say that one of them has objectively better graphics. It just doesn't work like that.

True but a PC can brute force it to look great. Anyway kind of a sidebar to the interesting dicussion..
Quote:
First of all, that billion dollars of hardware sales is complete crap. During the first week of sales BF3 shipped 5 million copies across all platforms. Knowing the marketing it had behind it I would guess that we're lucky if PC got more than one third of those copies + all the digital sales.

Now in order to even reach exactly one billion dollars of PC hardware a million users would have had to buy 1000$ worth of hardware. When you begin to realize that most users don't have computers that cost that and that over half the PC users would have had to upgrade their stuff for over 1000$ much you'll also begin to realize that the figure is complete garbage.

No doubt it's an 'enthusastic' estimate but I've heard it from a couple different sources. At any rate BF3 is well over ten million at this point and if any game pushed hardware sales this was it.

Quote:
Also speak for yourself when you say that AAA sales are what drive us to upgrade and stuff.

Most of the PC market even would disagree with you. PC exclusives like MMOs, RTSs, MOBA games are what are the most popular stuff on PC with BF3 representing the only really popular AAA shooter. The huge streaming scene etc. couldn't care less for console AAA stuff.

I don't care about BF3, crysis 3/2 or any of that. I'd much rather upgrade for much better looking games such as project CARS that at the moment makes my PC scream for mercy and is being developed for PC first.

MMO's and RTS's are without a doubt AAA games. As far as Project Cars go it is no doubt extremely beautiful but there really is only one Project Cars and I can't think of any other game like it unless we go back pre-2007 when it was still viable to produce exclusive big budget PC games. Maybe crowdsourcing is the answer to this issue but I doubt it.

I've also never played CARS so I can't really comment on it. It's maybe the best looking game out there but I doubt it's fully featured. You would know better then I though.
Quote:
And this is why I don't care and neither should anyone who thinks that PC games aren't what they used to be and wants better stuff. It's out there but looking at the AAA market is just going to get you disappointed and milked.

I don't care about new IP being difficult to introduce, that's not my problem. I'm a consumer that buys products.

No doubt there is a lot of COD syndrome going on in the gaming industry today but there still is a ton of new stuff coming out. Dishonored, 1313, Watch Dogs, The last of us, Beyond, P-100 etc etc. The landscape might not be as full as it should be but there are plenty of new and exciting games coming out in the next year.

As far as the difficulty of a new product not being your problem I fully agree. I'm just explaining to you the reason.
Quote:
I bought Mirror's edge and I loved it. It's not my fault that it didn't get the marketing and sales. I will buy the occasional innovative and good looking game that comes out because I wish to support stuff like that.

I will also continue to be critical against DICE because they sold out to EA and because of that are in for a slow death as a FPS studio that will churn out games with more and more marketing and more and more money grubbing ploys until even the most casual gamer isn't fooled by the marketing and doesn't buy it. At that point I can stop the critique because EA will pull the plug on the studio or the lead guys will leave.

Just take a look at bioware, pandemic etc. These guys actually made good games until their products because too popular for the publishers to ignore the endless milking possibilities.

EA actually spent a lot of money on Mirror's Edge. Both it and Dead Space came out around the same time and both were heavily pushed. At the time the directive at EA was to come up with new stuff. As far as DICE goes I'd hate to see that happen to them. Even BF3 which has it's problems is a great game in my opinion. It's also really easy to blame EA for stuff but the fact of the matter is that no one would care about DICE in the first place if EA hadn't come in and gave them enough money for 1942. Ever hear of Codename Eagle? No one has but it was what DICE did before EA came into the fold.

People say that EA ruined Maxis right? The only problem with that complaint is that had EA not stepped in and bought them Maxis wouldn't be around today due to financial problems. They are far from a perfect publisher but they're even further from being 'the worst company in America'.

Pandemic I don't think was ever a great developer. The blame for Bioware's past couple games rests on Bioware's shoulders. Most of the problems (with the exception of Dragon Age 2) did not stem from time constraints and did not stem from milking. They came from bad decisions on both the gameplay and story front both of which EA has no real control over. Mass Effect was planned and written as a trilogy and it made sense. DA2 was probabally rushed though no doubt about it.

TOR as far as I'm concerned is on it's way to being a major failure and once again I think most of the blame is on Bioware. Simply put Bioware is not the studio it used to be. Sometimes you just lose the magic. And even with that said there are still a lot of people that really enjoy their work. In fact even though I thought DA2 was an awful sequel I'll likely be there day 1 for DA3.
Quote:
Unfortunately voting with your wallet very rarely works because the people who even think about stuff like that are a definite minority. If an AAA game doesn't get marketed well it won't sell well and my money wont make a difference.

As for dishonored, I'm still undecided, will have to check out more gameplay and maybe even the early review or two before buying.

There's no doubt that some good games get sent out to die by their pubs and it's a shame when that happens(Sony is a pro at sending stuff out to die). It really blows my mind the way the Resistance franchise was handled. I'm not saying it was ever a 10 type game but when the first came out they really had a good thing going. Number 2 rolls around and it's like they are actively trying to make sure no one knows about it. I really don't know what's going on over there. It's maybe the best first party development group ever assembled and even their biggest hits pale in comparison to Microsofts. That's another discussion though.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700k (EK Supremacy Evo) *4.7 @ 1.312 Asus Maximus VIII gene GTX 1080 FE (EK nickel/plexi)* 2075/5401 16gb Corsair 3200  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 950pro M.2 256gb Samsung 850 Evo - 512 - Steam Samsung 850 Evo - 512 - Other Apps EK Res 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
EK pump top XSPC EX 360 XSPC EX 240 10 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 3 TKL  EVGA 650 Fractal Arc Mini 2 G303 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700k (EK Supremacy Evo) *4.7 @ 1.312 Asus Maximus VIII gene GTX 1080 FE (EK nickel/plexi)* 2075/5401 16gb Corsair 3200  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 950pro M.2 256gb Samsung 850 Evo - 512 - Steam Samsung 850 Evo - 512 - Other Apps EK Res 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
EK pump top XSPC EX 360 XSPC EX 240 10 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 3 TKL  EVGA 650 Fractal Arc Mini 2 G303 
  hide details  
Reply
post #75 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkpriest667 View Post

^ these types of attitudes are what are getting us games capped at 30 fps with no AA and resolution no higher than 1024 x 768 with no multi monitor support. They're called crappy console ports for a reason.
While I dont wholly disagree with what you're saying Lordikon you have to know its not that simple.

I have nothing against consoles or people who use them. My problem is with the above.....

When as a PC gamer I have to suffer because a developer doesn't want to take the time and develop the game for the PC as well as the console. I do not hesitate to throw my money at a game if the game deserves it, but when we see these horrible console ports coming at us, it just isn't worth it. Why should I spend ~$60 for a PC game, when in reality it is just a horrible console port? If you want me to pay full retail for a title, then make it worth it.

I promise, if those of us on PC stopped buying these crap console ports, the developers would stop and actually take the time to do it right. Instead they see it as a quick buck, because enough people are willing to jump on the game.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 5820K AsRock Extreme6 X99 Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti Windforce OC 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD Speed Edtition Samsung SM951 512 GB - I still hate Samsung!  Noctua NHD14 Windows 10 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Achieva Shimian QH270-Lite Overlord Computer Tempest X27OC  Acer Predator XB270HU Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X-1250 Fractal Design R5 Razer Naga Razer Goliathus Alpha 
AudioAudio
AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition Creative Sound Blaster Zx 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 5820K AsRock Extreme6 X99 Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti Windforce OC 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD Speed Edtition Samsung SM951 512 GB - I still hate Samsung!  Noctua NHD14 Windows 10 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Achieva Shimian QH270-Lite Overlord Computer Tempest X27OC  Acer Predator XB270HU Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X-1250 Fractal Design R5 Razer Naga Razer Goliathus Alpha 
AudioAudio
AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition Creative Sound Blaster Zx 
  hide details  
Reply
post #76 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by PostalTwinkie View Post

I have nothing against consoles or people who use them. My problem is with the above.....
When as a PC gamer I have to suffer because a developer doesn't want to take the time and develop the game for the PC as well as the console. I do not hesitate to throw my money at a game if the game deserves it, but when we see these horrible console ports coming at us, it just isn't worth it. Why should I spend ~$60 for a PC game, when in reality it is just a horrible console port? If you want me to pay full retail for a title, then make it worth it.
I promise, if those of us on PC stopped buying these crap console ports, the developers would stop and actually take the time to do it right. Instead they see it as a quick buck, because enough people are willing to jump on the game.

The reason for the crap console ports is simple really, it makes much more sense from a business standpoint to concentrate efforts towards the consoles. More people own consoles, and last I checked people aren't pirating console games. A studio doesn't want to spend the extra money in resources toward the pc version if they aren't going to recoup the losses and make a bunch of profit. With the level of piracy out there I can't say that I don't blame them for not wanting to spend extra money toward the pc version. I would like for the game to look phenomenal, but these studios are producing the games for money, not the love of entertainment.
SKYnet
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel I7 4930K @ 4.6ghz ASUS Rampage IV Extreme EVGA GTX 970 EVGA GTX 970 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
G. Skill Ripjaws X 4x4gb 1.5tb WD Caviar Green SATA Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD HP USB DVD 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Antec Kuhler 650 ThermalRight True Spirit 140 Power Windows 10 Ultimate 64 bit Samsung 240 HD TOC 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razor Lycosa PC Power and Cooling Silencer 910 NZXT Switch 810 Matte Black It clicks.............. 
Mouse Pad
IKEA $1 pad 
  hide details  
Reply
SKYnet
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel I7 4930K @ 4.6ghz ASUS Rampage IV Extreme EVGA GTX 970 EVGA GTX 970 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
G. Skill Ripjaws X 4x4gb 1.5tb WD Caviar Green SATA Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD HP USB DVD 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Antec Kuhler 650 ThermalRight True Spirit 140 Power Windows 10 Ultimate 64 bit Samsung 240 HD TOC 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razor Lycosa PC Power and Cooling Silencer 910 NZXT Switch 810 Matte Black It clicks.............. 
Mouse Pad
IKEA $1 pad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #77 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by PostalTwinkie View Post

I have nothing against consoles or people who use them. My problem is with the above.....
When as a PC gamer I have to suffer because a developer doesn't want to take the time and develop the game for the PC as well as the console. I do not hesitate to throw my money at a game if the game deserves it, but when we see these horrible console ports coming at us, it just isn't worth it. Why should I spend ~$60 for a PC game, when in reality it is just a horrible console port? If you want me to pay full retail for a title, then make it worth it.
I promise, if those of us on PC stopped buying these crap console ports, the developers would stop and actually take the time to do it right. Instead they see it as a quick buck, because enough people are willing to jump on the game.

Yeah but Demon's Souls is the only example of that and it's from an obscure Japanese developer. Reality is most 'console ports' (since most people don't know what a port actually is) are fine.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700k (EK Supremacy Evo) *4.7 @ 1.312 Asus Maximus VIII gene GTX 1080 FE (EK nickel/plexi)* 2075/5401 16gb Corsair 3200  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 950pro M.2 256gb Samsung 850 Evo - 512 - Steam Samsung 850 Evo - 512 - Other Apps EK Res 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
EK pump top XSPC EX 360 XSPC EX 240 10 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 3 TKL  EVGA 650 Fractal Arc Mini 2 G303 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700k (EK Supremacy Evo) *4.7 @ 1.312 Asus Maximus VIII gene GTX 1080 FE (EK nickel/plexi)* 2075/5401 16gb Corsair 3200  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 950pro M.2 256gb Samsung 850 Evo - 512 - Steam Samsung 850 Evo - 512 - Other Apps EK Res 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
EK pump top XSPC EX 360 XSPC EX 240 10 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 3 TKL  EVGA 650 Fractal Arc Mini 2 G303 
  hide details  
Reply
post #78 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTHMfreak View Post

The reason for the crap console ports is simple really, it makes much more sense from a business standpoint to concentrate efforts towards the consoles. More people own consoles, and last I checked people aren't pirating console games. A studio doesn't want to spend the extra money in resources toward the pc version if they aren't going to recoup the losses and make a bunch of profit. With the level of piracy out there I can't say that I don't blame them for not wanting to spend extra money toward the pc version. I would like for the game to look phenomenal, but these studios are producing the games for money, not the love of entertainment.

I guess I am a rarity then, and look at it like this...

If I release a product to one segment, I want it to be as perfect as can be. If I then decide to release that product to another segment, I want it to be as perfect as can be. If I can't reach that high level of quality, I would much rather not release it. The reason is I am going to have customers that sit in both groups, and the fact that both groups at least talk to each other. I don't want to release a product that is horrible and make a bad name for it or myself, causing loss of customers and future sales.

If spending the extra time and money now to properly develop the product for the second segment translates into more customers and sales down the road, that is the way to go. I am much more comfortable telling a segment "We aren't going to be providing this product to you, as we wouldn't be able to do it on a level that is satisfactory" over standing there and going "Well, we know it didn't work as well as we thought, so, um....yea.....we will, uh, try and fix that......".

An example of this would be Skyrim....

The fact that they couldn't even spend the time and resources to get the UI and controls set for PC on the PC version was a complete joke. It came default configured and setup around an XBox controller....

Come on!
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 5820K AsRock Extreme6 X99 Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti Windforce OC 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD Speed Edtition Samsung SM951 512 GB - I still hate Samsung!  Noctua NHD14 Windows 10 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Achieva Shimian QH270-Lite Overlord Computer Tempest X27OC  Acer Predator XB270HU Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X-1250 Fractal Design R5 Razer Naga Razer Goliathus Alpha 
AudioAudio
AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition Creative Sound Blaster Zx 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 5820K AsRock Extreme6 X99 Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti Windforce OC 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD Speed Edtition Samsung SM951 512 GB - I still hate Samsung!  Noctua NHD14 Windows 10 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Achieva Shimian QH270-Lite Overlord Computer Tempest X27OC  Acer Predator XB270HU Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X-1250 Fractal Design R5 Razer Naga Razer Goliathus Alpha 
AudioAudio
AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition Creative Sound Blaster Zx 
  hide details  
Reply
post #79 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulerxx View Post

Which a healthy amount compared to current gens 512mb... thumb.gif

Nope...........

Current gen is 256 MB system RAM and 256 MB vRAM. 4x increase biggrin.gif
The Little Li
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 2500K @ 4.7 Ghz ASUS Maximus IV GENE-Z MSI 1080ti Gaming X 16 GB PNY Anarchy 1866 Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial 250 GB M200 1 TB 7200 RPM WD Black 3 TB WD Red Pioneer Blu-Ray Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NH-C14S | 120mm Noctua Reduxes Windows 10 64 Bit Samsung 34" 21:9 CF791 CM Storm QuickFire MX-Browns 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair HX850 Lian Li A04B Logitech G602 Onboard 
Other
Phillips Fidelio X2 | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1's 
  hide details  
Reply
The Little Li
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 2500K @ 4.7 Ghz ASUS Maximus IV GENE-Z MSI 1080ti Gaming X 16 GB PNY Anarchy 1866 Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial 250 GB M200 1 TB 7200 RPM WD Black 3 TB WD Red Pioneer Blu-Ray Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NH-C14S | 120mm Noctua Reduxes Windows 10 64 Bit Samsung 34" 21:9 CF791 CM Storm QuickFire MX-Browns 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair HX850 Lian Li A04B Logitech G602 Onboard 
Other
Phillips Fidelio X2 | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1's 
  hide details  
Reply
post #80 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateN34 View Post

Nope...........
Current gen is 256 MB system RAM and 256 MB vRAM. 4x increase biggrin.gif

PS3 is. 360 is 512 unified GDDR3 with 10mb of EDRAM.

I'd like to see one of the next consoles use EDRAM again but I don't think it's happening at this point.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700k (EK Supremacy Evo) *4.7 @ 1.312 Asus Maximus VIII gene GTX 1080 FE (EK nickel/plexi)* 2075/5401 16gb Corsair 3200  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 950pro M.2 256gb Samsung 850 Evo - 512 - Steam Samsung 850 Evo - 512 - Other Apps EK Res 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
EK pump top XSPC EX 360 XSPC EX 240 10 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 3 TKL  EVGA 650 Fractal Arc Mini 2 G303 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700k (EK Supremacy Evo) *4.7 @ 1.312 Asus Maximus VIII gene GTX 1080 FE (EK nickel/plexi)* 2075/5401 16gb Corsair 3200  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 950pro M.2 256gb Samsung 850 Evo - 512 - Steam Samsung 850 Evo - 512 - Other Apps EK Res 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
EK pump top XSPC EX 360 XSPC EX 240 10 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 3 TKL  EVGA 650 Fractal Arc Mini 2 G303 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [GimmeGimmeGames:] AMD Rep says Wii U uses custom Radeon E6760 GPU UPDATE: AMD’s head of PR responds