Originally Posted by TheEddie
I'm close to grabbing that x1950pro but then I am spending more than what I'm getting for my sig parts a, $40 difference is pretty big right now... I like the idea of getting a C2D to 3.0ghz+ and a wayyyy better card for what I'm selling my current stuff for.
Have you heard of any problems with that Crucial DDR667 ram and the Gigabyte S3/DS3 not booting properly? I really dont want my stuff to get here and not post..
The x1950pro would be better than a 7900GS and if you're holding off on DX10 until more cards arrive then the more "powerful" the card you can get today, the better
I haven't heard or seen anything about the Crucial sticks having trouble booting with the S3/DS3