So to get round these problems, NoFan has created a fan less system. What???? No Fans?!? You Have to be KIDDING me!
What is it you may ask? It is a Passive cooling system. Most current generation air coolers contain a passive cooler with a fan attached to disperse the heat. Not here, the NoFan system works by using a thermal liquid to disperse thermal energy. Liquid absorbs heat at the source, evaporates, and the wick guides it away to a cooler area, where it liquefies once more, dispersing the heat from the source. Techno Nerd Chic Right?
Well I was like, OK No fans... What else ya got, They told me they had PSU's and whole cases! Seriously, now I'm scared.
Here are the Pluses of the NoFan system, and some use full links to look at the neat stuff (*hint*)
It is a Noise Free System
- A noisy fan can cause discomfort and irritation while using the computer.
- NOFAN shows what a pleasure using the computer can be without vibration.
- Big fan generates noise with vibration while NOFAN enables you to be free from any vibration.
It is a Dust Free System
- Free yourself from the hassle of having to clean your computer.
- Microbes in dust can cause or aggravate asthma and other respiratory diseases.
- NOFAN prevents your computer from malfunction due to high CPU temperature caused by layers of insulating dust.
NOFAN systems never collects dust.
A lot of dust is collected in a normal computer.
It is a Maintenance Free System
- NOFAN keeps your PC clean for a lifetime.
- Eliminates the hassle of cleaning and replacing the cooling fan.
This FAN, I mean NoFan Fan, I mean..... Passive cooling system... Whew! Look they are in COOL metal colors...
NoFan CR-95C IcePipe Fan less CPU Cooler - Pearl Black
NoFan CR-95C IcePipe Fan less CPU Cooler - Copper
So I was like I have to see these cases, NO FANS IN A CASE!
NoFan CS-60 mATX Quiet Computer Case
NoFan CS-70 mATX Fan less Computer Case
NoFan CS-80 ATX Quiet Computer Case
Now this is freaky to me.... I PSU that is SILENT, I mean No Fans.... Really!
NoFan P-400A Fan less Silent Power Supply 400W - 71980
So tell me what do you think of these No Fans!?!?!
Edited by Xoxide John - 10/3/12 at 9:02am