Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel CPUs › [Official] Delidded Club / Guide
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Delidded Club / Guide - Page 714

post #7131 of 34162
Quote:
Originally Posted by feniks View Post

customs took samples of the TIM from both syringes?? that's creepy ... what did they expect ... smuggling of a liquid plutonium or something LOL?

Maybe.. Who knows? It was one of each to be fair (A Ultra and a Pro). Makes sense to me but still.. They took way too much. :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag View Post

Haha, I always hear Aussies loving Australia. Haven't heard someone complain about the government there ever. tongue.gif

Haha tongue.gif
It's not all that bad, it just annoys me the money that is wasted here and some of the stupid decisions.. Some of it makes sense to me but other things are just ridiculous. Like the fact that I'm going to get $522 (AUD) a fortnight for going to uni and doing nothing AND $6000 in bonus'... That is where Australia wastes its money. Most people could live with say a $1000 bonus or $2000 for books and a laptop etc, they should have it so rent is paid for straight away rather then giving the students the cash..

The $6000 bonus is way over the top, like way over the top I think. I'll take it because it's basically free money and I do need it personally but it's just a massive waste to think that most people I know that are getting it are spending it on stuff like computers etc, iPhones or even a new car. (When they have a perfectly fine car). Sigh, I'm putting mine into advance payments for rent personally.

The thing that really ticks me is the freaks that live here, the only two problems with our society (Here in Tasmania at least) is the narrow minded councils. Some big hardware store (Bunnings) wanted to make a store here, it would have made so many jobs and so much profit for the city. But the concil rejected it saying "Local business' will suffer". Toobad anyone smart enough can drive for a bit over an hour and go to the same store, it's cheaper in comparison that even if you buy 2-3 things at retail at both you'll be saving by the time you take fuel into account.

The other thing is the bogans, I see more and more people flunking out of college to get "Centrelink", it's actually a joke to some people. They put decals on their cars/computers (yes that low) to say "Sponsored by Centrelink", because they don't need a job. Centrelink just gives them money while they sit down and play games all day or shoot em' up and get as high as the empire state building!

Rant over!
 
Seven Seven Five
(12 items)
 
NASSY
(5 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Convertible i5 3570k (De-Lidded) Gigabyte Z77x-D3H XFX R9 290 With Koolance Block (1179/1450) 16GB G-Skill Ares 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Evo Seagate Barracuda 2TB 1x OEM DVD Drives Heatkiller Rev 3.0 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC RX360 Laing D5 + XSPC Res Primochill Bloodshed Red Tubing Koolance Fullcover R9 290x Block 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
XSPC EX360 Windows 10 Pro x64 Asus VEH228H Asus VE228H 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Aavara TS742 Dual Monitor Stand Ducky Shine II Cherry Blue RED Backlit Mechanic... Silverstone Strider 850W Thermaltake Core x71 Tempered Glass Riing Edition 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Zowie FK1 House of Stealth Microlab Solo6c Logitech C100 Webcam 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Celeron N3160 HD Graphics 400 4GB DDR3 4TB WD Red 
Cooling
Some 120mm fan 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Seven Seven Five
(12 items)
 
NASSY
(5 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Convertible i5 3570k (De-Lidded) Gigabyte Z77x-D3H XFX R9 290 With Koolance Block (1179/1450) 16GB G-Skill Ares 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Evo Seagate Barracuda 2TB 1x OEM DVD Drives Heatkiller Rev 3.0 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC RX360 Laing D5 + XSPC Res Primochill Bloodshed Red Tubing Koolance Fullcover R9 290x Block 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
XSPC EX360 Windows 10 Pro x64 Asus VEH228H Asus VE228H 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Aavara TS742 Dual Monitor Stand Ducky Shine II Cherry Blue RED Backlit Mechanic... Silverstone Strider 850W Thermaltake Core x71 Tempered Glass Riing Edition 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Zowie FK1 House of Stealth Microlab Solo6c Logitech C100 Webcam 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Celeron N3160 HD Graphics 400 4GB DDR3 4TB WD Red 
Cooling
Some 120mm fan 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7132 of 34162
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonDutch View Post

yw, im sure we can figure something out if needed,
but you could try order first from their website,
http://www.coollaboratory.com/shop/

can't order from them directly they will not ship here i'm sure
i could see if i can get it from amazon but i think it will be expensive till i get it
Zero Ex 2
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K De-Lidded w/CLU @ 4.6 GHz ASUS Z77 TUF Sabertooth 2x Asus GTX 1080 Strix 8GB @ 2100/11000 MHZ SLI 2x Kingston Hyper-X Beast 8GB DDR3 @ 2200 MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD Western Digital 60EZRX 6TB 5400RPM HDD Samsung SH-S203N 20X LightScribe DVD RW Corsair H100i + 4x CM 120mm @ Push/Pull 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
5x CM 120mm + 1x CM 230mm + 1x NZXT 140mm Windows 10 x64 Samsung UA50JS7200R 50'' 4K SUHD HDR Smart TV Gigabyte Aivia Osmium 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X-Series Gold 850W Cooler Master HAF 932 Gigabyte Aivia Krypton CM Storm Speed-RX S 
AudioAudioAudioOther
Creative SB X-FI Titanium Fatality Pro Edifier S760D 5.1 Dolby Digital Sound System Corsair Vengeance 2100 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Gamepad + Receiver 
Other
MSI Star PCI-E USB 3.0 Hub  
  hide details  
Reply
Zero Ex 2
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770K De-Lidded w/CLU @ 4.6 GHz ASUS Z77 TUF Sabertooth 2x Asus GTX 1080 Strix 8GB @ 2100/11000 MHZ SLI 2x Kingston Hyper-X Beast 8GB DDR3 @ 2200 MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD Western Digital 60EZRX 6TB 5400RPM HDD Samsung SH-S203N 20X LightScribe DVD RW Corsair H100i + 4x CM 120mm @ Push/Pull 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
5x CM 120mm + 1x CM 230mm + 1x NZXT 140mm Windows 10 x64 Samsung UA50JS7200R 50'' 4K SUHD HDR Smart TV Gigabyte Aivia Osmium 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X-Series Gold 850W Cooler Master HAF 932 Gigabyte Aivia Krypton CM Storm Speed-RX S 
AudioAudioAudioOther
Creative SB X-FI Titanium Fatality Pro Edifier S760D 5.1 Dolby Digital Sound System Corsair Vengeance 2100 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Gamepad + Receiver 
Other
MSI Star PCI-E USB 3.0 Hub  
  hide details  
Reply
post #7133 of 34162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-Matt View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniks View Post

customs took samples of the TIM from both syringes?? that's creepy ... what did they expect ... smuggling of a liquid plutonium or something LOL?

Maybe.. Who knows? It was one of each to be fair (A Ultra and a Pro). Makes sense to me but still.. They took way too much. :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag View Post

Haha, I always hear Aussies loving Australia. Haven't heard someone complain about the government there ever. tongue.gif

Haha tongue.gif
It's not all that bad, it just annoys me the money that is wasted here and some of the stupid decisions.. Some of it makes sense to me but other things are just ridiculous. Like the fact that I'm going to get $522 (AUD) a fortnight for going to uni and doing nothing AND $6000 in bonus'... That is where Australia wastes its money. Most people could live with say a $1000 bonus or $2000 for books and a laptop etc, they should have it so rent is paid for straight away rather then giving the students the cash..

The $6000 bonus is way over the top, like way over the top I think. I'll take it because it's basically free money and I do need it personally but it's just a massive waste to think that most people I know that are getting it are spending it on stuff like computers etc, iPhones or even a new car. (When they have a perfectly fine car). Sigh, I'm putting mine into advance payments for rent personally.

The thing that really ticks me is the freaks that live here, the only two problems with our society (Here in Tasmania at least) is the narrow minded councils. Some big hardware store (Bunnings) wanted to make a store here, it would have made so many jobs and so much profit for the city. But the concil rejected it saying "Local business' will suffer". Toobad anyone smart enough can drive for a bit over an hour and go to the same store, it's cheaper in comparison that even if you buy 2-3 things at retail at both you'll be saving by the time you take fuel into account.

The other thing is the bogans, I see more and more people flunking out of college to get "Centrelink", it's actually a joke to some people. They put decals on their cars/computers (yes that low) to say "Sponsored by Centrelink", because they don't need a job. Centrelink just gives them money while they sit down and play games all day or shoot em' up and get as high as the empire state building!

Rant over!

Lol! If you are mad about that, think of it at least it's in education. In America, we give handouts to people who have no desire to be independent. Are you kidding me? So much money being funneled down to the lazy. The reason why we even have a capitalist economy is that so everyone is trying their best to be the best. If you give handouts, you take away the drive. Anyway, that's probably why I'm against the 20 million people that just got added to the welfare list. tongue.gif Whatever, what's done is done!

Rant over!!! No politics in OCN!
Swag's Venus
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570k @ 4.8GHz Asus Maximus V Gene EVGA GTX 680 G.Skill RipJaws X 16GB (2x8GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 Crucial M4 Corsair H100i Windows 7 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2713HM Crossover 27Q (3x) Ducky TKL OCN-Version Corsair AX650 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair C70 (Military Green) Razer DeathAdder BE Steelseries QCK+ Beats Pro 
AudioAudio
Bose Surround Sound 5.1 Beats Tours 
  hide details  
Reply
Swag's Venus
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570k @ 4.8GHz Asus Maximus V Gene EVGA GTX 680 G.Skill RipJaws X 16GB (2x8GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 Crucial M4 Corsair H100i Windows 7 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2713HM Crossover 27Q (3x) Ducky TKL OCN-Version Corsair AX650 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair C70 (Military Green) Razer DeathAdder BE Steelseries QCK+ Beats Pro 
AudioAudio
Bose Surround Sound 5.1 Beats Tours 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7134 of 34162
Quote:
Originally Posted by invincible20xx View Post

can't order from them directly they will not ship here i'm sure
i could see if i can get it from amazon but i think it will be expensive till i get it

it does say on their site,
Here you can order our high-quality products with just a few clicks - no matter where you're living in the world!
We are also offering very low shipping costs around the globe




dang,.. 20 mill people, thats more then live in my country(17Million) ...lol
about 500.000 dont work...im one of them., but im disabled..o well..

21% tax on computer parts, thats what they should lower! ..

thats my only rant biggrin.gif
Edited by VonDutch - 1/4/13 at 1:29am
BamBam
(17 items)
 
Pebbles
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd 8350 my kids rig :) Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 Gigabyte 7970 windforce Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
500gb OZC vertex 4  Scythe Mugen 3 rev b windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
acer 23 inch logitech G510 XFX ProSeries 750W XXX Edition Cooler Master CM 690 II 
MouseAudio
dell  Logitech X-530 
  hide details  
Reply
BamBam
(17 items)
 
Pebbles
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd 8350 my kids rig :) Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 Gigabyte 7970 windforce Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
500gb OZC vertex 4  Scythe Mugen 3 rev b windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
acer 23 inch logitech G510 XFX ProSeries 750W XXX Edition Cooler Master CM 690 II 
MouseAudio
dell  Logitech X-530 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7135 of 34162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag View Post

Lol! If you are mad about that, think of it at least it's in education. In America, we give handouts to people who have no desire to be independent. Are you kidding me? So much money being funneled down to the lazy. The reason why we even have a capitalist economy is that so everyone is trying their best to be the best. If you give handouts, you take away the drive. Anyway, that's probably why I'm against the 20 million people that just got added to the welfare list. tongue.gif Whatever, what's done is done!
Rant over!!! No politics in OCN!

Just to clarify I know a guy who is "Clinically depressed" so he gets along the lines of $700+ a fortnight for doing nothing. Whereas me, I'd get $250 a fortnight because I don't have any problems.. A friend is classed as a "Disability" because he can't smell (Since birth). It's actually so bad and unfair, I'm not complaining i'm just stating there politics here is messed up. Anyway yes, back onto de-lidding tongue.gif
 
Seven Seven Five
(12 items)
 
NASSY
(5 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Convertible i5 3570k (De-Lidded) Gigabyte Z77x-D3H XFX R9 290 With Koolance Block (1179/1450) 16GB G-Skill Ares 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Evo Seagate Barracuda 2TB 1x OEM DVD Drives Heatkiller Rev 3.0 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC RX360 Laing D5 + XSPC Res Primochill Bloodshed Red Tubing Koolance Fullcover R9 290x Block 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
XSPC EX360 Windows 10 Pro x64 Asus VEH228H Asus VE228H 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Aavara TS742 Dual Monitor Stand Ducky Shine II Cherry Blue RED Backlit Mechanic... Silverstone Strider 850W Thermaltake Core x71 Tempered Glass Riing Edition 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Zowie FK1 House of Stealth Microlab Solo6c Logitech C100 Webcam 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Celeron N3160 HD Graphics 400 4GB DDR3 4TB WD Red 
Cooling
Some 120mm fan 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Seven Seven Five
(12 items)
 
NASSY
(5 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Convertible i5 3570k (De-Lidded) Gigabyte Z77x-D3H XFX R9 290 With Koolance Block (1179/1450) 16GB G-Skill Ares 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Evo Seagate Barracuda 2TB 1x OEM DVD Drives Heatkiller Rev 3.0 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC RX360 Laing D5 + XSPC Res Primochill Bloodshed Red Tubing Koolance Fullcover R9 290x Block 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
XSPC EX360 Windows 10 Pro x64 Asus VEH228H Asus VE228H 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Aavara TS742 Dual Monitor Stand Ducky Shine II Cherry Blue RED Backlit Mechanic... Silverstone Strider 850W Thermaltake Core x71 Tempered Glass Riing Edition 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Zowie FK1 House of Stealth Microlab Solo6c Logitech C100 Webcam 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Celeron N3160 HD Graphics 400 4GB DDR3 4TB WD Red 
Cooling
Some 120mm fan 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7136 of 34162
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonDutch View Post

dang,.. 20 mill people, thats more then live in my country(17Million) ...lol
about 500.000 dont work...im one of them., but im disabled..o well..

21% tax on computer parts, thats what they should lower! ..

thats my only rant biggrin.gif

They have a separate tax just for PC parts? Really? That should be taken out or something. That deserves a Civil War! tongue.gif I don't mind disabled, remember the difference between the Lazy able body and the disabled body.
Swag's Venus
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570k @ 4.8GHz Asus Maximus V Gene EVGA GTX 680 G.Skill RipJaws X 16GB (2x8GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 Crucial M4 Corsair H100i Windows 7 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2713HM Crossover 27Q (3x) Ducky TKL OCN-Version Corsair AX650 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair C70 (Military Green) Razer DeathAdder BE Steelseries QCK+ Beats Pro 
AudioAudio
Bose Surround Sound 5.1 Beats Tours 
  hide details  
Reply
Swag's Venus
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3570k @ 4.8GHz Asus Maximus V Gene EVGA GTX 680 G.Skill RipJaws X 16GB (2x8GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 Crucial M4 Corsair H100i Windows 7 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2713HM Crossover 27Q (3x) Ducky TKL OCN-Version Corsair AX650 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair C70 (Military Green) Razer DeathAdder BE Steelseries QCK+ Beats Pro 
AudioAudio
Bose Surround Sound 5.1 Beats Tours 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7137 of 34162
Thread Starter 
Anypne have skype where it starts up fine... but wont let you log in? login username and password bars are there but wont do anything..... mad.gif
post #7138 of 34162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-Matt View Post

Just to clarify I know a guy who is "Clinically depressed" so he gets along the lines of $700+ a fortnight for doing nothing. Whereas me, I'd get $250 a fortnight because I don't have any problems.. A friend is classed as a "Disability" because he can't smell (Since birth). It's actually so bad and unfair, I'm not complaining i'm just stating there politics here is messed up. Anyway yes, back onto de-lidding tongue.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag View Post

Lol! If you are mad about that, think of it at least it's in education. In America, we give handouts to people who have no desire to be independent. Are you kidding me? So much money being funneled down to the lazy. The reason why we even have a capitalist economy is that so everyone is trying their best to be the best. If you give handouts, you take away the drive. Anyway, that's probably why I'm against the 20 million people that just got added to the welfare list. tongue.gif Whatever, what's done is done!
Rant over!!! No politics in OCN!

I have a serious problem with this sort of Welfare / Unemployment insurance. I cannot fathom of taking money from the government when I don't truly need it.

I have been out of a job since early December but did not collect unemployment insurance which would have paid 50% of my wage I believe. Why? Because I don't need it. I like to believe that if we only took that which we need, we could have a much better world.

The people who take money like you're saying, and spend it for themselves... it saddens me. No, it doesn't sicken or anger me. It just saddens me. It saddens me that people would benefit themselves before the world.
Feed The Dada
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-2600k Asrock Z77e-itx MSI 7970 Samsung 30nm 8GB 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Samsung 840 250GB SSD H100 w/ 2x SP120 Antec Kuhler 920 w/ 1x SP120 Linux Ubuntu 10.10 
PowerCaseAudioAudio
Seasonic X650 Bitfenix Prodigy E07K HFI-580 
  hide details  
Reply
Feed The Dada
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-2600k Asrock Z77e-itx MSI 7970 Samsung 30nm 8GB 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Samsung 840 250GB SSD H100 w/ 2x SP120 Antec Kuhler 920 w/ 1x SP120 Linux Ubuntu 10.10 
PowerCaseAudioAudio
Seasonic X650 Bitfenix Prodigy E07K HFI-580 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7139 of 34162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag View Post

They have a separate tax just for PC parts? Really? That should be taken out or something. That deserves a Civil War! tongue.gif I don't mind disabled, remember the difference between the Lazy able body and the disabled body.

not really seperate, its what we pay on most products, they just added a extra 2% for this year ..grmbl..
Intel Core i5 3570K / 3.4 GHz - 4 Cores, € 206,49 (€ 170,65 excl.21% BTW) its still alot..
206 Euros = 271.61 U.S. dollars
Edited by VonDutch - 1/4/13 at 1:42am
BamBam
(17 items)
 
Pebbles
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd 8350 my kids rig :) Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 Gigabyte 7970 windforce Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
500gb OZC vertex 4  Scythe Mugen 3 rev b windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
acer 23 inch logitech G510 XFX ProSeries 750W XXX Edition Cooler Master CM 690 II 
MouseAudio
dell  Logitech X-530 
  hide details  
Reply
BamBam
(17 items)
 
Pebbles
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd 8350 my kids rig :) Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3 Gigabyte 7970 windforce Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
500gb OZC vertex 4  Scythe Mugen 3 rev b windows 8.1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
acer 23 inch logitech G510 XFX ProSeries 750W XXX Edition Cooler Master CM 690 II 
MouseAudio
dell  Logitech X-530 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7140 of 34162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valgaur View Post

Anypne have skype where it starts up fine... but wont let you log in? login username and password bars are there but wont do anything..... mad.gif

Uhh... Try a re-install or a newer version maybe? Maybe try a 32/64 bit version if you haven't already...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag View Post

They have a separate tax just for PC parts? Really? That should be taken out or something. That deserves a Civil War! tongue.gif I don't mind disabled, remember the difference between the Lazy able body and the disabled body.

Yeah, disabled is fair enough. But yes 21% is crazy! It's just fixed tax here, the only thing that is taxed more is fuel and stuff that needs it. I.E Stuff that would harm the environment or government servies. (Ciggarettes)
 
Seven Seven Five
(12 items)
 
NASSY
(5 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Convertible i5 3570k (De-Lidded) Gigabyte Z77x-D3H XFX R9 290 With Koolance Block (1179/1450) 16GB G-Skill Ares 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Evo Seagate Barracuda 2TB 1x OEM DVD Drives Heatkiller Rev 3.0 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC RX360 Laing D5 + XSPC Res Primochill Bloodshed Red Tubing Koolance Fullcover R9 290x Block 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
XSPC EX360 Windows 10 Pro x64 Asus VEH228H Asus VE228H 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Aavara TS742 Dual Monitor Stand Ducky Shine II Cherry Blue RED Backlit Mechanic... Silverstone Strider 850W Thermaltake Core x71 Tempered Glass Riing Edition 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Zowie FK1 House of Stealth Microlab Solo6c Logitech C100 Webcam 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Celeron N3160 HD Graphics 400 4GB DDR3 4TB WD Red 
Cooling
Some 120mm fan 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Seven Seven Five
(12 items)
 
NASSY
(5 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Convertible i5 3570k (De-Lidded) Gigabyte Z77x-D3H XFX R9 290 With Koolance Block (1179/1450) 16GB G-Skill Ares 1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Evo Seagate Barracuda 2TB 1x OEM DVD Drives Heatkiller Rev 3.0 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC RX360 Laing D5 + XSPC Res Primochill Bloodshed Red Tubing Koolance Fullcover R9 290x Block 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
XSPC EX360 Windows 10 Pro x64 Asus VEH228H Asus VE228H 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Aavara TS742 Dual Monitor Stand Ducky Shine II Cherry Blue RED Backlit Mechanic... Silverstone Strider 850W Thermaltake Core x71 Tempered Glass Riing Edition 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Zowie FK1 House of Stealth Microlab Solo6c Logitech C100 Webcam 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Celeron N3160 HD Graphics 400 4GB DDR3 4TB WD Red 
Cooling
Some 120mm fan 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel CPUs
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel CPUs › [Official] Delidded Club / Guide