Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › ATI Drivers and Overclocking Software › New Bios update for gigabyte HD7950 !
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Bios update for gigabyte HD7950 ! - Page 84

post #831 of 1324
hi all!
i am new here and want say that you all do a good job! Thank you for this!
robnitro,if i would see you, i would kiss you!!
I was so sad,that i couldnt undervolt my gb 7950!
Your fx1 unlock bios runs very well!!
A big THANKS FOR!!!!
Now i have 2 qustion:
I played a bit with Trixx and find my perfect voltages and Gpu clock/fan control.
Now i would save all changes as a bios.
1.Is there a way to do that or not?
2.If yes how?

Thanks for your bios again redface.gif)

And sorry for my bad english,i know it is terrible redface.gif)
post #832 of 1324
no you cant save it to bios...
the v2 cards dont do voltage asic table the same.

ill make a higher start volt one tomorrow cause some people have boot loops w 1000mhz/ 1.056v
post #833 of 1324
Quote:
Originally Posted by robnitro View Post

no you cant save it to bios...
the v2 cards dont do voltage asic table the same.

ill make a higher start volt one tomorrow cause some people have boot loops w 1000mhz/ 1.056v

may i ask whats the idle desktop voltage on your modded fx1 ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurkishGerman View Post

hi all!
i am new here and want say that you all do a good job! Thank you for this!
robnitro,if i would see you, i would kiss you!!
I was so sad,that i couldnt undervolt my gb 7950!
Your fx1 unlock bios runs very well!!
A big THANKS FOR!!!!
Now i have 2 qustion:
I played a bit with Trixx and find my perfect voltages and Gpu clock/fan control.
Now i would save all changes as a bios.
1.Is there a way to do that or not?
2.If yes how?

Thanks for your bios again redface.gif)

And sorry for my bad english,i know it is terrible redface.gif)

can you share your perfect voltage/clock ?
Edited by xtreemeNoob - 6/9/13 at 10:22pm
MY_Machine
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 4670K Gigabyte z87x-UD3H Gigabyte HD 7950 WF3 Samsung 30nm  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD 1TB Blue plextor m6 pro  Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO Windows 8.1 pro 64bit 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Samsung BX2035 Seasonic x650 KM3 Coolermaster mastercase pro 5 Logitech MX 518 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Goliathus Speed Creative Sound Blaster Z 
  hide details  
Reply
MY_Machine
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 4670K Gigabyte z87x-UD3H Gigabyte HD 7950 WF3 Samsung 30nm  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD 1TB Blue plextor m6 pro  Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO Windows 8.1 pro 64bit 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Samsung BX2035 Seasonic x650 KM3 Coolermaster mastercase pro 5 Logitech MX 518 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Goliathus Speed Creative Sound Blaster Z 
  hide details  
Reply
post #834 of 1324
okay thanks for answer...
my voltage clock:
Gpu clock at 1100
memory Clock at 1380
VDDC at 1175
board power li( dont no what for) at 20+
and the my card is very silent!
post #835 of 1324
1000mhz/1.056v
runs totally normal at idle...
had no issues...
but at overclocking i had to put higher voltage smile.gif
my card: gigabyte wf3 3gd
6+8 pin ... i think that is version 2 ?!?
Edited by TurkishGerman - 6/10/13 at 1:41am
post #836 of 1324
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurkishGerman View Post

1000mhz/1.056v
runs totally normal at idle...
had no issues...
but at overclocking i had to put higher voltage smile.gif
my card: gigabyte wf3 3gd
6+8 pin ... i think that is version 2 ?!?

by idle i meant desktop idle with no load that is 300Mhz/150Mhz , whats the voltage there default gigabyte is 0.95v
MY_Machine
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 4670K Gigabyte z87x-UD3H Gigabyte HD 7950 WF3 Samsung 30nm  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD 1TB Blue plextor m6 pro  Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO Windows 8.1 pro 64bit 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Samsung BX2035 Seasonic x650 KM3 Coolermaster mastercase pro 5 Logitech MX 518 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Goliathus Speed Creative Sound Blaster Z 
  hide details  
Reply
MY_Machine
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 4670K Gigabyte z87x-UD3H Gigabyte HD 7950 WF3 Samsung 30nm  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD 1TB Blue plextor m6 pro  Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO Windows 8.1 pro 64bit 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Samsung BX2035 Seasonic x650 KM3 Coolermaster mastercase pro 5 Logitech MX 518 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Goliathus Speed Creative Sound Blaster Z 
  hide details  
Reply
post #837 of 1324
300mhz/150mhz 0.950V
post #838 of 1324
to robnitro:
what voltage did you?
and where i can download it?
i will test it smile.gif
post #839 of 1324
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurkishGerman View Post

to robnitro:
what voltage did you?
and where i can download it?
i will test it smile.gif

post #831 >>u said u wann kiss robin for his bios and tested now asking u want to download and test it, i asked those question to you since i thought u already tested it phewww
MY_Machine
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 4670K Gigabyte z87x-UD3H Gigabyte HD 7950 WF3 Samsung 30nm  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD 1TB Blue plextor m6 pro  Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO Windows 8.1 pro 64bit 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Samsung BX2035 Seasonic x650 KM3 Coolermaster mastercase pro 5 Logitech MX 518 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Goliathus Speed Creative Sound Blaster Z 
  hide details  
Reply
MY_Machine
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 4670K Gigabyte z87x-UD3H Gigabyte HD 7950 WF3 Samsung 30nm  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
WD 1TB Blue plextor m6 pro  Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO Windows 8.1 pro 64bit 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Samsung BX2035 Seasonic x650 KM3 Coolermaster mastercase pro 5 Logitech MX 518 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Goliathus Speed Creative Sound Blaster Z 
  hide details  
Reply
post #840 of 1324
he said,said he made a new one today!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › ATI Drivers and Overclocking Software › New Bios update for gigabyte HD7950 !