1. Bandit or Hero?
2. The mod in its current state has been pretty much overrun by hackers (unfortunately), and the number of hacks being developed for ARMA II in general has skyrocketed. Have any efforts been made to reach out to these hackers as potential employees to counter future hack releases once the standalone is released?
3. You have made it clear in the past that the humanity system will play a big part in how you interact with other players, however it is currently subtle at best. Are you planning anything on top of the visual cues that you outlined in your presentation at Rezzed?
4. Alt + F4'ing is obviously a huge issue in the game as it affects how people interact with other players, in previous interviews you have said that you have tried leaving your character in the game for a certain amount of time after you log out, however you later explained this was unsuccessful. What are your thoughts on the DayZ Redux Mod and how it implements anti-Alt+F4 measures?
5. One thing that I've always found with the ARMA engine(and milsims in general) is that they often sacrifice quality for both realism and content. This has been especially noticeable with zombie animations, is the focus content and realism then
quality or are you going to try to sneak in some quality in a little earlier in the development?
6. Why are you here doing interviews? GET BACK TO WORK!