Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Razer Deathadder 4G
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Razer Deathadder 4G - Page 26

post #251 of 565
well at least it weighs closer to the g400 now
Gaming Setup
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 2700K Z77 Extreme6 Intel HD Graphics 3000 (GT2+) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 3GB 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
CORSAIR Vengeance 16 GB  OCZ 120GB Vertex 3 SATA COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO  Windows 8.1 64 Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Benq XL2420TE Razer Blackwidow 2014 Thermaltake Smart M 850W Power Supply COOLER MASTER HAF XM RC-922XM-KKN1 Latch Side P... 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Deathadder 2013 SteelSeries QCK + Astro A40 2013 
  hide details  
Reply
Gaming Setup
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 2700K Z77 Extreme6 Intel HD Graphics 3000 (GT2+) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 3GB 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
CORSAIR Vengeance 16 GB  OCZ 120GB Vertex 3 SATA COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO  Windows 8.1 64 Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Benq XL2420TE Razer Blackwidow 2014 Thermaltake Smart M 850W Power Supply COOLER MASTER HAF XM RC-922XM-KKN1 Latch Side P... 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Deathadder 2013 SteelSeries QCK + Astro A40 2013 
  hide details  
Reply
post #252 of 565
Yeah but the G400 is available for more than half of the Deathadder 2013 Costs. You have to see it from this Perpective. I mean those Companies always want to make the Impression of new Technologies which are worth their Money. But the Truth is, that the Adavantages on Paper are not relevant for us as a Gamer. The only Reason buying this new Deathadder compared to a G400 lay maybe in its Shape, even if think the G400 Shape is superb better for a excellent and solid Palmgrip.

I mean who needs those 50G Speeds for real? Who is so insane straight outta bughouse to need those Improvements if really everything can be even done with a old Intelli 3.0 Explorer and even as a extreme Low Senser where those Speeds become relevant. RPK of Verygames plays with a over 100 cm low sense out of this earth and still uses a Intelli 3.0 as a real international CS Progamer.

I wouldn't say the new Deathadder isn't worth its money, but you always have to consider what's really important for you. Plus this Synapsestuff under those Conditions is a clear nerving NOGO.

You know I got five G400's stacked in my Room. One is in use and four are original sealed for the Future. Some Guys would say for fun drop the dose mousefan, but if you look at the market as a competitve oriented Gamer, you see things getting more and more in the wrong Directions when we talk about mice. Directions which are totally unimportant even for a competitive Gamer. I mean the Improvements compared to the old Standards.

You know I like those Mice and the whole Equipment stuff so much as Guys Guys hanging around here, that's why I bought so much uselesss ****, but we have to face the truth and discern real relevant Improvements from moneyoriented strategies. ^^
Edited by mousefan - 11/24/12 at 4:20am
post #253 of 565
drop the dose mousefan. lol.
post #254 of 565
XD
post #255 of 565
Quote:
Originally Posted by mousefan View Post

Yeah but the G400 is available for more than half of the Deathadder 2013 Costs. You have to see it from this Perpective. I mean those Companies always want to make the Impression of new Technologies which are worth their Money. But the Truth is, that the Adavantages on Paper are not relevant for us as a Gamer. The only Reason buying this new Deathadder compared to a G400 lay maybe in its Shape, even if think the G400 Shape is superb better for a excellent and solid Palmgrip.
I mean who needs those 50G Speeds for real? Who is so insane straight outta bughouse to need those Improvements if really everything can be even done with a old Intelli 3.0 Explorer and even as a extreme Low Senser where those Speeds become relevant. RPK of Verygames plays with a over 100 cm low sense out of this earth and still uses a Intelli 3.0 as a real international CS Progamer.
I wouldn't say the new Deathadder isn't worth its money, but you always have to consider what's really important for you. Plus this Synapsestuff under those Conditions is a clear nerving NOGO.
You know I got five G400's stacked in my Room. One is in use and four are original sealed for the Future. Some Guys would say for fun drop the dose mousefan, but if you look at the market as a competitve oriented Gamer, you see things getting more and more in the wrong Directions when we talk about mice. Directions which are totally unimportant even for a competitive Gamer. I mean the Improvements compared to the old Standards.
You know I like those Mice and the whole Equipment stuff so much as Guys Guys hanging around here, that's why I bought so much uselesss ****, but we have to face the truth and discern real relevant Improvements from moneyoriented strategies. ^^

It have nothing to do with price.
Shape is everything if the sensors are equal.
I also have G400, MX518 etc. But I HATE the shape, there is no way for me to use it for longer periods.

So yes as you said, the shape/feel is the reason to buy one over g400.
If I liked the G400 shape I would be very happy tbh, then I could stop buy ****ty mice all the time.

And yes old mice like explorer 3.0 is perfect if you can stand the low dpi (not a factor if you only play fps and dont mind the snail cursor speed in windows) I can't, impossible for other games for me.
post #256 of 565
Has anyone tested the sensor for max tracking speed yet? Not to bash the youtube videos, but i dont give a damn how the box looks like and how it feels to some people . i want raw data! I want to know if there are any accel deaccel, prediction , liftoff flaws and the max tracking speed on cloth surfaces!
post #257 of 565
Quote:
Originally Posted by James N View Post

Has anyone tested the sensor for max tracking speed yet? Not to bash the youtube videos, but i dont give a damn how the box looks like and how it feels to some people . i want raw data! I want to know if there are any accel deaccel, prediction , liftoff flaws and the max tracking speed on cloth surfaces!

I will next week
post #258 of 565
I have it and would do this if anyone could tell me how.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
post #259 of 565
hm i may be a bit paranoid but basically it renders new deathadder useless if razer goes bankrupt and their server dies right,, no custom dpi, no macros etc?
so ur DA will only work as plug in mouse
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E3-1230v2 MSI ZH77A-G41 Nvidia GTX 570 G Skill f3-12800cl9 2gbnq 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
Samsung 840 Pro Windows 7 600 watt Seasonic Gladiator 600 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E3-1230v2 MSI ZH77A-G41 Nvidia GTX 570 G Skill f3-12800cl9 2gbnq 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
Samsung 840 Pro Windows 7 600 watt Seasonic Gladiator 600 
  hide details  
Reply
post #260 of 565
Quote:
Originally Posted by maikon View Post

hm i may be a bit paranoid but basically it renders new deathadder useless if razer goes bankrupt and their server dies right,, no custom dpi, no macros etc?
so ur DA will only work as plug in mouse
Seem so since the lovley Guys from Razer don't implement onbaordmemory's anymore. ^^ Or does this new DA have one? I mean that you can save the basic Settings you want in the mouse and dont have to worry about Synapse 2.0 anymore.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Razer Deathadder 4G