Still need to upload a gallery for people outside of the U.S. as my buddies car forum uploader i use blocks a lot of IP's outside of the states to cut down on spammers, but I put some new stuff in my rig this week.
First i got the system scrubber additive from Primochill and ran it for about 4 days. It really got my tubing clear again but i hope it lasts. The drain water was pretty cloudy.
I also ordered a Scythe Kaze Master Pro to better control my fans with the RPM readout. My sentry mesh was fine but i liked the RPM readout and the ability to read temperature sensors as well.
The wiring behind the controller was pretty crazy looking so i took some PET sleeving i had from a project years ago and sleeved and heat shrinked all the fan wires together. It still leaves something to be desired and I will probably sleeve each fan and power wire seperately with paracord once i order the molex tools.
Changed the white power LED to blue. It's not that big of a mod really but i like it because it goes with my interior strip lighting and is subtly unique.
Bitspower temp probe to hook up to the Kaze Master Pro. I originally had it in one of the bottom ports of my reservoir, but moved it up to the top to measure the water temperature as it returns from the CPU instead of just the temp of the water in the reservoir. I know loops reach a constant temp eventually but I have noticed it does start to read higher temps faster when i start Prime 95.
I also got some of the ultra thing 120mm fan filters for when i switch my radiator from exhaust to intake. Realized with where the top bay is I can't get the front most fan out without taking the radiator out, so that will wait for another day. Besides this I have taken my i2500K from 4.0ghz @ 1.18V to 4.5ghz @ 1.29V and still seeing great temperatures. I went for 4.8ghz one day last week and couldn't do better than 4.7 @ 1.35V, but that too will be worked on as time goes on.
To do list:
Stealth my optical drive
cut front cover (hence the painters tape and marker lines)
tinted white LED's for Raystorm block (today)
Move Reservoir and pump up higher to fit a 240 in the bottomEdited by 02ssei - 11/1/12 at 3:23am