post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
I just monster trucked the cable of my Roland RH-200's with my computer chair.

I would normally just wire up some cat5 to them with a neutrik, but I would like something a little more balanced between flexible and durable.

Any recommendations on something good to use to replace the cable?