1. Dedicated servers – GTA4 was fine for the most part but it really laggy for the rest.
2. RDR features – I really like how in RDR you merge into MP without any loading screens. GTA4 loading screens were a pain especially when you kept getting disconnected.
3. More mini games – I really like having other things to do in the world other than car chases and shooting each other.
4. More community driven – Especially when it comes to leader boards and challenges.
5. Better mic support – Allow the usual open/team mic support but also have it where by you can only hear people the closer they are to you.
6. Marathons - For races that don’t involve cars.
7. Unlocks – Wish by completing challenges we could get more unlocks. I.e. weapons, skins, cloths, car modifications etc
8. More complex missions – That rely on teamwork. Like 2 teams with two crews each fight for two different objectives that eventually become to the one big objective. Like if one crew was to rob a bank the other squad would have to find a getaway car. With both team doing the same task but in different parts of the city. Or one squad tried to breaking into a car dealership, steals cars while the other squad find a car transporter or boxed lorry to contain the cars. Missions like these will promote teamwork and keep the MP side going for year on end. Hopefully.
9. Hats. Just like in TF2.
10. More buildings to enter. Crews could rob building within a certain amount of time to get a much money as possible, in the least time and with the least level of heat.
11. Parachute trials – Who can fall the longest or glide the longest or arrive upon a certain location within the more accurate target wins.
12. Scavenger hunt - People need to find random items, kill people or steal cars hidden anywhere in the world.
13. No GFWL please. It’s horrid. Use Steam.
14. TF2 promo hats. C’mon, that’s be awesome. Plus it’ll boost sales all the more.
15. 2012 release date. Please? I want to play this game before the world ends.
16. Make our own missions? Such as mentioned in suggestion number 8 where we can choose what kind of crew coop missions to play.
17. Larger MP player support. Like 48 player servers? Depending on game mode I guess. That and more densely populated worlds.
18. Two seater helicopter gunships.
19. AA weapons.
21. Improved cops and robbers. Again, one team can rob a bank and the other can be police and hunt them down.
22. Glitchy swings. They provided hours on fun in GTA 4.
23. More refined player movement. GTA 4 they were almost laggy.
24. Personal garages. Pimp up cars and use them in MP from SP.
25. Trade cars with friends. Or sell them for money with friends.
26. Buy property and use it as a crew safe house.
27. Tanks - Not crappy APCs. And make them rare and difficult to destroy. That and jets could take them out by bombing them.
28. Military. Jeeps, cammo gear, night vision etc for tactical MP.
That's what I sent them.