Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club - Page 1531

post #15301 of 67269
Quote:
Originally Posted by d1nky View Post

i done that same upgrade, and well i wish i didnt buy the fx4100 and went straight with the 8core. its a beast at benches, games and million multi threads lol


''hurricane stable'' pmsl who thought that up? guess its the opposite of prime95 stable.....

Excuse me, Hurricane stable?

Dude, do not talk like some people here because it looks stupid on you.

Second i am stable if u like it or not, yesterday i was playing games and downloading at the same time and some other heavy stuff and no problems at all.

You do not have to be prime stable to be 24/7 stable, just OC it and test with everyday stuff that works the best for me.

I really see no reason to get ''prime stable'' if i am already stable with no problems.

And if some people want to mock me because they think its stupid, shows me how immature they really are and sounds kinda cocky because they do not know what they are talking about and are just overclocking for 4 months and think they know it all.
Edited by hurricane28 - 6/2/13 at 2:28am
hurricane
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1600 Asus Crosshair hero 6 MSI GTX 970 gaming 4G G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GFX 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 pro, 256 GB Alphacool Eisbaer 360 Windows 10 Pro Asus VG248Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G910 Cooler Master V850 Phanteks Enthoo Luxe tempered glass Logitech G502 
Audio
logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
hurricane
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1600 Asus Crosshair hero 6 MSI GTX 970 gaming 4G G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GFX 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 pro, 256 GB Alphacool Eisbaer 360 Windows 10 Pro Asus VG248Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G910 Cooler Master V850 Phanteks Enthoo Luxe tempered glass Logitech G502 
Audio
logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
post #15302 of 67269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durquavian View Post

Most of us would advise against AOD. It doesn't work so well with these chips. Use the bios if you can or software from your boards manufactuer.

I did my overclocking in the BIOS, not with the overdrive app. I was wondering if I should increase the ht from 200 mhz in the BIOS.
First Gaming PC.
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Amd FX 8350 4.0 gigabyte ffx990 ud3 sapphire 7950 corsair vengeance 2X4gb 1866 ddr3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda STBD2000101 2TB 7200 RPM 64MB  LITE-ON DVD Burner - Bulk 24X  ZALMAN CNPS9500A-LED 92mm windows 8 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
panasonic 65st30 Plasma SeaSonic M12II 750 SS-750AM 750W Thermaltake Chaser A31 7.1 onkyo receiver and Polk speakers. 
  hide details  
Reply
First Gaming PC.
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Amd FX 8350 4.0 gigabyte ffx990 ud3 sapphire 7950 corsair vengeance 2X4gb 1866 ddr3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate Barracuda STBD2000101 2TB 7200 RPM 64MB  LITE-ON DVD Burner - Bulk 24X  ZALMAN CNPS9500A-LED 92mm windows 8 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
panasonic 65st30 Plasma SeaSonic M12II 750 SS-750AM 750W Thermaltake Chaser A31 7.1 onkyo receiver and Polk speakers. 
  hide details  
Reply
post #15303 of 67269
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane28 View Post

Second i am stable if u like it or not, yesterday i was playing games and downloading at the same time and some other heavy stuff and no problems at all.

You do not have to be prime stable to be 24/7 stable, just OC it and test with everyday stuff that works the best for me.


firstly, playing games and downloading isnt as tough a job the cpu could get. maybe try some video editing while doing lets say 6 more average tasks.

secondly, maybe some of us are immature?! but i believe that was banter and not meant in a harsh way. i picked up on it because it was funny. you dont need to get stressed over that. if things are working for you then thats good for you, others have different needs etc.

btw hurricane got ma new ram and will be testing timings later....
post #15304 of 67269
Intels D.C.
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i-7 4790K 4.8Ghz core 1.263v, 4.4Ghz V.ri... MSI Z97 Gaming 9 AC XFX R9 290 1050core 1350ram XFX R9 290 1050core 1350ram 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Dominator GT 4x4GB 2133Mhz OC to 2400M... Western Digital Black Sata iii Western Digital Green Sata iii Intell power Corsair GS sata iii SSD 180 GB 
Optical DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Lg CD/DVD Burner internal Drive Lg CD/DVD Burner external drive  Coolgate 360 Rad 60mm, Coolgate 240 Rad 60mm, K... Windows 7 64Bit Ultimate 
PowerCase
Corsair AX1200i Sleeved NZXT Switch 810/ 11 Corsair sp120 high flow fan... 
  hide details  
Reply
Intels D.C.
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i-7 4790K 4.8Ghz core 1.263v, 4.4Ghz V.ri... MSI Z97 Gaming 9 AC XFX R9 290 1050core 1350ram XFX R9 290 1050core 1350ram 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Dominator GT 4x4GB 2133Mhz OC to 2400M... Western Digital Black Sata iii Western Digital Green Sata iii Intell power Corsair GS sata iii SSD 180 GB 
Optical DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Lg CD/DVD Burner internal Drive Lg CD/DVD Burner external drive  Coolgate 360 Rad 60mm, Coolgate 240 Rad 60mm, K... Windows 7 64Bit Ultimate 
PowerCase
Corsair AX1200i Sleeved NZXT Switch 810/ 11 Corsair sp120 high flow fan... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #15305 of 67269
Quote:
Originally Posted by d1nky View Post

firstly, playing games and downloading isnt as tough a job the cpu could get. maybe try some video editing while doing lets say 6 more average tasks.

secondly, maybe some of us are immature?! but i believe that was banter and not meant in a harsh way. i picked up on it because it was funny. you dont need to get stressed over that. if things are working for you then thats good for you, others have different needs etc.

btw hurricane got ma new ram and will be testing timings later....


Yes i know that and if i do like rendering stuff i am sure to get prime stable but what i do with it it is not necessary to get prime stable,
I cannot get prime stable with this overclock and this cooler because it is simply not good enough.

My way of testing is because i do not use such high demanding applications and for the ones that do they need to do an high demanding stability test.

Sorry for my harsh reaction but i just wanted to point out some things because we had an discussion here before about PSU's and i was not right bla bla and now all of a sudden they run out of power and need bigger ones because they cannot maintain their OC.

But that only shows me their ignorance biggrin.gif

Good luck with your RAM man thumb.gif
hurricane
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1600 Asus Crosshair hero 6 MSI GTX 970 gaming 4G G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GFX 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 pro, 256 GB Alphacool Eisbaer 360 Windows 10 Pro Asus VG248Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G910 Cooler Master V850 Phanteks Enthoo Luxe tempered glass Logitech G502 
Audio
logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
hurricane
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1600 Asus Crosshair hero 6 MSI GTX 970 gaming 4G G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GFX 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 pro, 256 GB Alphacool Eisbaer 360 Windows 10 Pro Asus VG248Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G910 Cooler Master V850 Phanteks Enthoo Luxe tempered glass Logitech G502 
Audio
logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
post #15306 of 67269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorhi View Post

Late to the party but my 8350 should arrive on Wednesday. Looking forward to seeing how much of an upgrade it'll be over my fx4100 @ 4.5. Hopefully the 8350 will OC easily as my 4100 did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post

welcome !~ you will love it !~
Quote:
Originally Posted by d1nky View Post

i done that same upgrade, and well i wish i didnt buy the fx4100 and went straight with the 8core. its a beast at benches, games and million multi threads lol


''hurricane stable'' pmsl who thought that up? guess its the opposite of prime95 stable.....

You will see a massive improvement hands down and multitasking is to the moon Congrats and WELCOME!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStick89 View Post

Apparently my VID is 1.38v Does this seem really high? I can hit 4.9 on water but thats about it with an H220.

I hit 4.7ghz on with an 212+ and a 990fxa-Ud3. 4.6 is the limit for my vrms though I had to put a fan on them.

That is just barely higher than mine That seems about right for a H220 With that VID what are you temps like now? Also what volts does it take to get to 4.9?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawne32 View Post

You guys think a 450watt PSU is cutting it kinda close with a 6850 graphics card onboard? PSU calculator was estimating 411+ watts running completely stock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durquavian View Post

I would say yes. 650watt would be min if what everyone says is true. Of course that depends on whether you OC or not mostly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawne32 View Post

Hmm ok so now i ponder, should I pull the trigger on the rosewill hive series or something else in the modular class. Reviews on the internal design and testing of the hive didnt seem too bad for the price.

With that board and if you are only using integrated then you would be find however im sure you can find a 500-600w for about the same price unless you already one the 450w. What is your budget?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaidonjin View Post

i HAVE MY 8350 OC'ED to 4.4 stable on air. My ht link is at 200, should that be changed ? I have a gigabyte UD3 990fx. everything is running nicely, I just want to make sure I shouldn't change anything else in BIOS. AMD over drive says VID at 1.325, frequency at 4420, multiplier at 22 and after a stability test of an hour I hit 50.9 degrees celsius. I have 4 case fans running plus the Zalman cooler on the CPU. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaidonjin View Post

I did my overclocking in the BIOS, not with the overdrive app. I was wondering if I should increase the ht from 200 mhz in the BIOS.

If you are talking about HT then stock should show it as 2400 or 2600. If you are talking about 200 Then that is your Front Side Bus (FSB)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durquavian View Post

Hey guys I started a thread on HWBOT Prime http://www.overclock.net/t/1396758/hwbot-prime Hoping to get some good banter going. I wanna get some of these Intel guys thinking about truth and recognize AMD's multithread capability.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red1776 View Post

I appreciate the ideal behind it Durq really, but I have a feeling that this thread will sadly end up locked by an admin because so many are incapable of having a discussion of ideas. I hope I am wrong . thumb.gif

What red said. It may be possible but I see that just ending badly
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane28 View Post

Excuse me, Hurricane stable?

Dude, do not talk like some people here because it looks stupid on you.

Second i am stable if u like it or not, yesterday i was playing games and downloading at the same time and some other heavy stuff and no problems at all.

You do not have to be prime stable to be 24/7 stable, just OC it and test with everyday stuff that works the best for me.

I really see no reason to get ''prime stable'' if i am already stable with no problems.

And if some people want to mock me because they think its stupid, shows me how immature they really are and sounds kinda cocky because they do not know what they are talking about and are just overclocking for 4 months and think they know it all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d1nky View Post

firstly, playing games and downloading isnt as tough a job the cpu could get. maybe try some video editing while doing lets say 6 more average tasks.

secondly, maybe some of us are immature?! but i believe that was banter and not meant in a harsh way. i picked up on it because it was funny. you dont need to get stressed over that. if things are working for you then thats good for you, others have different needs etc.

btw hurricane got ma new ram and will be testing timings later....
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane28 View Post

Yes i know that and if i do like rendering stuff i am sure to get prime stable but what i do with it it is not necessary to get prime stable,
I cannot get prime stable with this overclock and this cooler because it is simply not good enough.

My way of testing is because i do not use such high demanding applications and for the ones that do they need to do an high demanding stability test.

Sorry for my harsh reaction but i just wanted to point out some things because we had an discussion here before about PSU's and i was not right bla bla and now all of a sudden they run out of power and need bigger ones because they cannot maintain their OC.

But that only shows me their ignorance biggrin.gif

Good luck with your RAM man thumb.gif

Both of you are correct. If you are doing nothing but playing games with No BSOD then you are fine for YOUR needs.. however wait until you find a game that will tax the cpu and you will then run into problems. Downloading does nothing to tax your CPU, I hit 7MB/s last night and cpu usage was 1%

The PSU's are in my case smaller than yours, and also the PSUs that are getting upgraded are bigger than yours. You were saying that yours can do way more.. BTW that was in excess of 5.3 when the PSU's started to fail.. should also mention that is 1.7+ volts It is the amperage that really matters in that situation

The ignorance comment is not appreciated and I believe such comments have been discussed before

~I think this has been my longest quote session haha.. Oh so I added in the Second PSU and I am able to bring my graphics back up to a 900MHz overclock so I am 100% sure I was at my limit with the 750w tried hitting a more stable 5.3+ and it didn't work my second PSU is the 800w in my sig

^proof that it is the amperage hold everything back in order to get higher clocks Although more seasoned guys here prolly already knew that.
Edited by F3ERS 2 ASH3S - 6/2/13 at 5:49am
Wet Billy
(15 items)
 
PHENOM Phoenix
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8350 @ 5.06GHz AsUS Sabertooth R2.0 xfx 280x DD Crucial Ballistex Tactical Tracer 1866Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung 830 SSD 128GB LG BD-ROM/DVD Rewriter XSPC Raystorm RS240 kit A LOT OF FANS 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
WIN 7 ultamate AOC 23" LED LCD Microsoft wireless laser 6000 Rosewill Capstone 750w 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Coolermaster HAF 912 Microsoft wireless laser 6000 none 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
phenom II x6 1100T MSI 990FXA-GD65 GTX 460 GTX 460 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB (2 x 4GB)... Samsung SSD 830  LG Blueray Coolermaster N520 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 7 Ultimate x64 AOC 1080p LED Microsoft OCZ 850w 
Case
Coolermaster HAF 912 
  hide details  
Reply
Wet Billy
(15 items)
 
PHENOM Phoenix
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8350 @ 5.06GHz AsUS Sabertooth R2.0 xfx 280x DD Crucial Ballistex Tactical Tracer 1866Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung 830 SSD 128GB LG BD-ROM/DVD Rewriter XSPC Raystorm RS240 kit A LOT OF FANS 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
WIN 7 ultamate AOC 23" LED LCD Microsoft wireless laser 6000 Rosewill Capstone 750w 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Coolermaster HAF 912 Microsoft wireless laser 6000 none 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
phenom II x6 1100T MSI 990FXA-GD65 GTX 460 GTX 460 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB (2 x 4GB)... Samsung SSD 830  LG Blueray Coolermaster N520 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 7 Ultimate x64 AOC 1080p LED Microsoft OCZ 850w 
Case
Coolermaster HAF 912 
  hide details  
Reply
post #15307 of 67269
^^^ the way ya done the multi quote with answers i thought it was megaman, then i looked.....


right guys....... my ram is screwing my with my overclocks.

before i could get 4.7 maybe 4.8 when its cooler. voltage @ 1.48

that was prime full blend. i know my settings off by heart.

now with this new ram i cant even get 4.5 stable no matter what volts, however any other stress test is good. and small FFTs is good.

this leaves me to believe either ram or something to do with ram is the problem.

@2133mhz @1.6-1.65v (tried xmp 1 and 2, manual settings and auto.)

i did notice the times it takes to error changes with different ram speeds/timings on full blend
post #15308 of 67269
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane28 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Yes i know that and if i do like rendering stuff i am sure to get prime stable but what i do with it it is not necessary to get prime stable,
I cannot get prime stable with this overclock and this cooler because it is simply not good enough.

My way of testing is because i do not use such high demanding applications and for the ones that do they need to do an high demanding stability test.

Sorry for my harsh reaction but i just wanted to point out some things because we had an discussion here before about PSU's and i was not right bla bla and now all of a[
U] sudden they run out of power and need bigger ones because they cannot maintain their OC.

But that only shows me their ignorance biggrin.gif
[/U]

Good luck with your RAM man thumb.gif

Cannot maintain OC? Dude you are the ignorant one here, Our psu couldnt maintain 5.4ghz over 1.7 volts with sli gfx cards, all the watercooling stuff over 9 fans.

You are such a idiot and your post just confirms to us all you are just a troll who likes to cause arguments.

you have nothing to contribute to this thread ever rolleyes.gif
Trolls Only! (Click to show)
NO ONE WOULD MISS YOU IF YOU LEFT THIS THREAD
My Rig
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8370 asus sabertooth 990fx R9 290 DC2 kingston hyper x beast 1866 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
fractal design kelvin s36 windows 10 pro Acer G245HQ Saitek Cyborg V5 
PowerCaseMouse
EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 Corsair Graphite series 780T corsair m90 
  hide details  
Reply
My Rig
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8370 asus sabertooth 990fx R9 290 DC2 kingston hyper x beast 1866 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
fractal design kelvin s36 windows 10 pro Acer G245HQ Saitek Cyborg V5 
PowerCaseMouse
EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 Corsair Graphite series 780T corsair m90 
  hide details  
Reply
post #15309 of 67269
Quote:
Originally Posted by d1nky View Post

^^^ the way ya done the multi quote with answers i thought it was megaman, then i looked.....


right guys....... my ram is screwing my with my overclocks.

before i could get 4.7 maybe 4.8 when its cooler. voltage @ 1.48

that was prime full blend. i know my settings off by heart.

now with this new ram i cant even get 4.5 stable no matter what volts, however any other stress test is good. and small FFTs is good.

this leaves me to believe either ram or something to do with ram is the problem.

@2133mhz @1.6-1.65v (tried xmp 1 and 2, manual settings and auto.)

i did notice the times it takes to error changes with different ram speeds/timings on full blend

LOL @ the mega man comment.. No there was was a lot that happened when I was asleep and a lot of things that were not 100% so it irked me into actually taking my time to post.. I think it took like 15 minutes lol

Well full blend does test the ram so im sure you are right. what are your timings? and have you done anything with the subtimings?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gertruude View Post

Cannot maintain OC? Dude you are the ignorant one here, Our psu couldnt maintain 5.4ghz over 1.7 volts with sli gfx cards, all the watercooling stuff over 9 fans.

You are such a idiot and your post just confirms to us all you are just a troll who likes to cause arguments.
Trolls Only! (Click to show)
NO ONE WOULD MISS YOU IF YOU LEFT THIS THREAD

Let it be Gerty.. he is going to go off on a tangent with that
Edited by F3ERS 2 ASH3S - 6/2/13 at 5:55am
Wet Billy
(15 items)
 
PHENOM Phoenix
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8350 @ 5.06GHz AsUS Sabertooth R2.0 xfx 280x DD Crucial Ballistex Tactical Tracer 1866Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung 830 SSD 128GB LG BD-ROM/DVD Rewriter XSPC Raystorm RS240 kit A LOT OF FANS 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
WIN 7 ultamate AOC 23" LED LCD Microsoft wireless laser 6000 Rosewill Capstone 750w 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Coolermaster HAF 912 Microsoft wireless laser 6000 none 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
phenom II x6 1100T MSI 990FXA-GD65 GTX 460 GTX 460 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB (2 x 4GB)... Samsung SSD 830  LG Blueray Coolermaster N520 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 7 Ultimate x64 AOC 1080p LED Microsoft OCZ 850w 
Case
Coolermaster HAF 912 
  hide details  
Reply
Wet Billy
(15 items)
 
PHENOM Phoenix
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8350 @ 5.06GHz AsUS Sabertooth R2.0 xfx 280x DD Crucial Ballistex Tactical Tracer 1866Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung 830 SSD 128GB LG BD-ROM/DVD Rewriter XSPC Raystorm RS240 kit A LOT OF FANS 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
WIN 7 ultamate AOC 23" LED LCD Microsoft wireless laser 6000 Rosewill Capstone 750w 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Coolermaster HAF 912 Microsoft wireless laser 6000 none 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
phenom II x6 1100T MSI 990FXA-GD65 GTX 460 GTX 460 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB (2 x 4GB)... Samsung SSD 830  LG Blueray Coolermaster N520 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 7 Ultimate x64 AOC 1080p LED Microsoft OCZ 850w 
Case
Coolermaster HAF 912 
  hide details  
Reply
post #15310 of 67269
Yes you are right and when the games come i will test my stability a better way.

That is what i mean, i did not say mine could do way more, i was saying that it is 850 watts certified gold and it is based on the X-1250.

And also what i meant was that if u do put the PSU at its limits like when i draw more than 600 watts it has not enough reserve to maintain a very heavy overclock and that is why i shoos to get bigger PSU so that i have plenty of head room to play with.
hurricane
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1600 Asus Crosshair hero 6 MSI GTX 970 gaming 4G G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GFX 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 pro, 256 GB Alphacool Eisbaer 360 Windows 10 Pro Asus VG248Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G910 Cooler Master V850 Phanteks Enthoo Luxe tempered glass Logitech G502 
Audio
logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
hurricane
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1600 Asus Crosshair hero 6 MSI GTX 970 gaming 4G G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GFX 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 pro, 256 GB Alphacool Eisbaer 360 Windows 10 Pro Asus VG248Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G910 Cooler Master V850 Phanteks Enthoo Luxe tempered glass Logitech G502 
Audio
logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD CPUs
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club