Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club - Page 3902

post #39011 of 67700
You just won't listen! But since you want to change the card, why don't you opt for a 780ti and play at 1080p? Not an r9 which is not built for 1080p!

Or better yet, a TITAN Z! And stay with that RAM you have! And enjoy your 70ns latency! You wanna waste money, waste it out big.

Most of us here are aiming for 50ns latency on AIDA. You get 70? Your RAM then is better than most of us!

Oh boy!
post #39012 of 67700
Quote:
Originally Posted by mus1mus View Post

You just won't listen! But since you want to change the card, why don't you opt for a 780ti and play at 1080p? Not an r9 which is not built for 1080p!

Or better yet, a TITAN Z! And stay with that RAM you have! And enjoy your 70ns latency! You wanna waste money, waste it out big.

Most of us here are aiming for 50ns latency on AIDA. You get 70? Your RAM then is better than most of us!

Oh boy!
rofl....im so glad i went with g skill sniper 8gb 1866 myself.. honestly you shouldnt consider a "gaming rig" without at least 8gb of matched set memory imo... ive learned that a few times over the years when i said well 6 gb should be better than 4 or .. 2gb has to be better than 512 not realizing it actually hurt my performance to have MORE ram but SLOWER ram...granted its true it didnt "RUN OUT" anymore but it didnt perform better it actually hindered the performance as it defaults the to lower speed and makes it very hard to overclock as generally the lower speed doesnt overclock as well which leads to instability when trying to get that little more out
Edited by mfknjadagr8 - 8/23/14 at 4:21pm
NEWBIE
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD 8320e Asus Sabertooth R2.0 xfx r9 290 xfx r9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill rip jaws  Samsung 840 Pro WD BLUE 64MB Cache Ocz vertex 3 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech h220x  alphacool nexxos st30 280mm radiator alphacool coolplex pro LT10 100mm reservoir Swiftech h220 rad only 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 Bit ENTERPRISE edition Acer 23" 1080p  asus 19" Dell Media Center  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Rosewill Photon 1200W Phanteks Enthoo Pro Logitech G5 or Steel Series MW2 edition Generic Cheapy 
AudioAudioAudio
GEMINI HSR-1000 Logitech 5.1 surround ZALMAN clip on mic 
  hide details  
Reply
NEWBIE
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD 8320e Asus Sabertooth R2.0 xfx r9 290 xfx r9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill rip jaws  Samsung 840 Pro WD BLUE 64MB Cache Ocz vertex 3 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech h220x  alphacool nexxos st30 280mm radiator alphacool coolplex pro LT10 100mm reservoir Swiftech h220 rad only 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 Bit ENTERPRISE edition Acer 23" 1080p  asus 19" Dell Media Center  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Rosewill Photon 1200W Phanteks Enthoo Pro Logitech G5 or Steel Series MW2 edition Generic Cheapy 
AudioAudioAudio
GEMINI HSR-1000 Logitech 5.1 surround ZALMAN clip on mic 
  hide details  
Reply
post #39013 of 67700
Quote:
Originally Posted by mus1mus View Post

You just won't listen! But since you want to change the card, why don't you opt for a 780ti and play at 1080p? Not an r9 which is not built for 1080p!

Or better yet, a TITAN Z! And stay with that RAM you have! And enjoy your 70ns latency! You wanna waste money, waste it out big.

Most of us here are aiming for 50ns latency on AIDA. You get 70? Your RAM then is better than most of us!

Oh boy!

my mboard is a quad sli or tri-fire

I hate to put just one card in this thing.
I already want a mini itx rig don't make me want it even more by taking my sli or cfx away smile.gif

with the mini itx I been wanting to build for sometime I was already just gonna get a power house for it single card solution or maybe dual gpu single card.

ok so your thinking a TI would be good for my 1080P ultra preset settings and my cpu @ 4.8GHz (yes ill up the ram later as far as quanity) but I might just get the matching 2x2GB pair.

ok I listening. I don't mind buying used but like to have a warranty like evga does through guest rma
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4770k asus z97i-plus nvidia reference gtx 660 ti pc1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
kingston 120gb OS kingston 240 stock hsf (intel) Windows 8.1 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung 55" LCD Logitech El Cheapo antec 450 open air 
MouseMouse Pad
Gigabyte El Cheapo 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4770k asus z97i-plus nvidia reference gtx 660 ti pc1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
kingston 120gb OS kingston 240 stock hsf (intel) Windows 8.1 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung 55" LCD Logitech El Cheapo antec 450 open air 
MouseMouse Pad
Gigabyte El Cheapo 
  hide details  
Reply
post #39014 of 67700
Look man, an 8GB kit doesn't cost twice as much as a 4GB kit. But even if they do, anything less than 8GB and I can tell the difference just hovering within Windows. Let alone using some heavily threaded apps that takes advantage of 64 bit computing and likes more RAM.

4GB is not enough for W7 64-bit. Oh wait, you must be on 32 bit! Gawd! Awful experience if you know what I'm talking. Going from 64 to 32 bit OS alone will show you the difference!

I hate to tell you this but it's just plain dumb upgrading everything in your system and neglect your RAM.

I apologize for my harsh comments back then but boy, wake up please. Stop telling people your RAM is working fine. They may be working fine on their own but they are surely holding you back!. That is your bottleneck.

Again, RAM kit is cheap. Cheaper than a card. If you don't want to upgrade the one you are using right now, throw them away at least!. Remember, Intel's have better RAM performance than AMD. So you can still be fine using 1333 MHz on Intel's than AMDs using them.

It's already the dawn of DDR4. 1333 Will obviously be a thing of the past in a few months time!. Running half of DDR4s speed when they come out. If you're happy with it, we're cool with that. Just stop bothering people here with your usual TLDR: posting manner!

More people can be helped here if you stop posting wasteful space on this thread while ignoring all the precious advise everyone gives.

So long...
post #39015 of 67700
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdbone1 View Post

my mboard is a quad sli or tri-fire

I hate to put just one card in this thing.
I already want a mini itx rig don't make me want it even more by taking my sli or cfx away smile.gif

with the mini itx I been wanting to build for sometime I was already just gonna get a power house for it single card solution or maybe dual gpu single card.

ok so your thinking a TI would be good for my 1080P ultra preset settings and my cpu @ 4.8GHz (yes ill up the ram later as far as quanity) but I might just get the matching 2x2GB pair.

ok I listening. I don't mind buying used but like to have a warranty like evga does through guest rma

if you wanna spend that much money on a graphic card you might aswell wait for maxwell as it is (suppose) to be out soon.. Gigabytes even confirmed their custom model already..which really means the annoucements must be coming.
The Kraken
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 6600k@4.5@1.36v Asrock z170 Extreme 6 Gigabytes Windforce R9 290x @ 1180/1500 G-Skill Ripjaws V 3200 Mhz Cl16@3580mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Caviar Black 640Gb Crucial MX 100 256Gb Seagate Barracuda 1Tb Samsung 850 Evo 500Gb 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
ID Cooling FrostFlow 240 Windows 7/8/10 Asus Vw266h Crossover 2795@95hz 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G11 Corsair AX760i Phanteks Enthoo Primo SteelSeries Sensei+Coolermaster Alcor 
Audio
Corsair 1500D 
  hide details  
Reply
The Kraken
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 6600k@4.5@1.36v Asrock z170 Extreme 6 Gigabytes Windforce R9 290x @ 1180/1500 G-Skill Ripjaws V 3200 Mhz Cl16@3580mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Caviar Black 640Gb Crucial MX 100 256Gb Seagate Barracuda 1Tb Samsung 850 Evo 500Gb 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
ID Cooling FrostFlow 240 Windows 7/8/10 Asus Vw266h Crossover 2795@95hz 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G11 Corsair AX760i Phanteks Enthoo Primo SteelSeries Sensei+Coolermaster Alcor 
Audio
Corsair 1500D 
  hide details  
Reply
post #39016 of 67700
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdbone1 View Post

my mboard is a quad sli or tri-fire

I hate to put just one card in this thing.
I already want a mini itx rig don't make me want it even more by taking my sli or cfx away smile.gif

with the mini itx I been wanting to build for sometime I was already just gonna get a power house for it single card solution or maybe dual gpu single card.

ok so your thinking a TI would be good for my 1080P ultra preset settings and my cpu @ 4.8GHz (yes ill up the ram later as far as quanity) but I might just get the matching 2x2GB pair.

ok I listening. I don't mind buying used but like to have a warranty like evga does through guest rma


Look man, less than $100 and you get 8GB of decent ram, We are trying to help you with this.

I've tried to tell you before about this (we all have) Just get some new ram and you will notice the difference.

Mus' comment about the 780Ti was sarcasm, Mainly because you're hellbent on upgrading every part of your PC except the one that's causing you problems.

I just don't understand why you can't see it?
 
Ryze of the Devil
(13 items)
 
FX Trooper 2.0
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen Threadripper 1950x (ES) X399 Aorus Gaming 7 Sapphire RX Vega 64 32GB TridentZ RGB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
240GB HyperX Predator 500GB Samsung 850 Evo 2TB Firecuda EK Predator 360 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win 10 Pro Phillips 349X7FJEW LG 34UM95 Logitech G910 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX1200i Thermaltake Core X9 Logitech G502 Star Citizen Drake Goliath 
Audio
Logitech G933 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 5 1600 MSI X370 Xpower Gaming Titanium  RX580 Red Devil 16GB Corsair Vengeance LED 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 960 Evo OCZ Trion 150 Fractal Design Kelvin S36 Win 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus NX-VUE24A Thermaltake Poseidon Z RGB Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 750w Thermaltake View 31 RGB 
Mouse
Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8370 Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z R9 290x 16GB G.Skill TridentX 2400Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 Evo 250GB Samsung External Blu-Ray Burner Fractal Design Kelvin S36 Windows 10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Whatever Logitech G19 Silverstone ST1200w CM Storm Trooper 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G502 Star Citizen Drake Goliath Logitech X530 5.1 Logitech G930 7.1 Wireless Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Ryze of the Devil
(13 items)
 
FX Trooper 2.0
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen Threadripper 1950x (ES) X399 Aorus Gaming 7 Sapphire RX Vega 64 32GB TridentZ RGB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
240GB HyperX Predator 500GB Samsung 850 Evo 2TB Firecuda EK Predator 360 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win 10 Pro Phillips 349X7FJEW LG 34UM95 Logitech G910 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX1200i Thermaltake Core X9 Logitech G502 Star Citizen Drake Goliath 
Audio
Logitech G933 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 5 1600 MSI X370 Xpower Gaming Titanium  RX580 Red Devil 16GB Corsair Vengeance LED 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 960 Evo OCZ Trion 150 Fractal Design Kelvin S36 Win 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus NX-VUE24A Thermaltake Poseidon Z RGB Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 750w Thermaltake View 31 RGB 
Mouse
Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8370 Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z R9 290x 16GB G.Skill TridentX 2400Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 Evo 250GB Samsung External Blu-Ray Burner Fractal Design Kelvin S36 Windows 10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Whatever Logitech G19 Silverstone ST1200w CM Storm Trooper 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G502 Star Citizen Drake Goliath Logitech X530 5.1 Logitech G930 7.1 Wireless Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
post #39017 of 67700
Quote:
Originally Posted by os2wiz View Post

I remember spending $700 for a US Robotix 56k external modem . That was clearly crazy in retrospect and I hungout on several pirate bbs's in those days.

Funny, in early 1997 I bought a U.S. Robotics 56K external modem but it was $175. I still have the receipt.
post #39018 of 67700
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdbone1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mus1mus View Post

You just won't listen! But since you want to change the card, why don't you opt for a 780ti and play at 1080p? Not an r9 which is not built for 1080p!

Or better yet, a TITAN Z! And stay with that RAM you have! And enjoy your 70ns latency! You wanna waste money, waste it out big.

Most of us here are aiming for 50ns latency on AIDA. You get 70? Your RAM then is better than most of us!

Oh boy!

my mboard is a quad sli or tri-fire

I hate to put just one card in this thing.
I already want a mini itx rig don't make me want it even more by taking my sli or cfx away smile.gif

with the mini itx I been wanting to build for sometime I was already just gonna get a power house for it single card solution or maybe dual gpu single card.

ok so your thinking a TI would be good for my 1080P ultra preset settings and my cpu @ 4.8GHz (yes ill up the ram later as far as quanity) but I might just get the matching 2x2GB pair.

ok I listening. I don't mind buying used but like to have a warranty like evga does through guest rma

Your current build's memory is completely broken. You are not even using dual channel memory because you have an odd number of memory sticks. So you see all these benchmarks that are talking about dual channel at 1600mhz? In single channel, you can basically divide that number by two. So you're basically running the equivalent of 666.6...mhz ram.

I would be nice to you about this but everyone has been fed up with your stuff. Every motherboard manual I've purchased that supported dual channel ram had gigantic warning labels in the manual stating memory must be installed in pairs. You clearly didn't even touch the manual before you started to build your computer, and you're clearly not in a position to be making decisions on how to fix your current situation. Stop and absorb the fact that you've spent hundreds of dollars on something you built yourself and you haven't even touched the manuals for anything. Are you that lazy with your money? Or do you not understand that 2 + 1 is not installing memory in pairs?

Do you think it's some sort of magical coincidence that your read and write (BANDWIDTH) scores are half of what they should be? It's because you're using single channel instead of DOUBLING your channels to two and getting double the bandwidth.

You can go buy whatever the heck you want. But the only thing that's going to fix anything is going to be fixing your memory problems. And it doesn't matter if you were AMD, Intel, Via, or who else cares. If you're not configuring your system properly it's going to run like trash.

I don't know if you have some sort of problem with admitting you've completely screwed up your system or what. But the fact is you made a mistake with that RAM and that's entirely where the problem lies.

You clearly seem to be the type of person who thinks that they can never screw something up and that everything can be fixed by throwing money at the problem. So spend more money on a new graphics card and then wonder why it's still slow. So then blame the AMD CPU and switch to Intel. And then when it doesn't fix the problem maybe then, after spending hundreds of dollars, you'll finally man up and realize you screwed up royally with your build and you were being completely ignorant.
Tyrant Kuma
(13 items)
 
Starscythe
(13 items)
 
Mobility
(6 items)
 
CPUCPUCPUCPU
Opteron 8431 Opteron 8431 Opteron 8431 Opteron 8431 
MotherboardGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Super Micro h8qme-2+ Sapphire 4870 Samsung DDR2 ECC 667mhz western digital caviar blue 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
FX 8350 stock cooler FX 6300 stock cooler Gentoo Linux 2x Silverstone PSU 
Case
Custom Fabbed Steel Case 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8350 gigabyte 990FXA-UD5 7970 Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 16GB 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Gentoo Linux Windows 7 x64 Yamakasi Catleap Q270 Corsair K90 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 850W 80 PLUS... Antec 1200 Logitech G9x Asus Xonar D2X 
Other
XSPC RS360 Raystorm with custom radiator mounts 
CPUGraphicsRAMOS
a4 5000 Radeon HD 8330 8GB G. Skill DDR3 1600 9-9-9 Gentoo Linux 
OSOther
Windows 7 Lenovo Thinkpad x140e 
  hide details  
Reply
Tyrant Kuma
(13 items)
 
Starscythe
(13 items)
 
Mobility
(6 items)
 
CPUCPUCPUCPU
Opteron 8431 Opteron 8431 Opteron 8431 Opteron 8431 
MotherboardGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Super Micro h8qme-2+ Sapphire 4870 Samsung DDR2 ECC 667mhz western digital caviar blue 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
FX 8350 stock cooler FX 6300 stock cooler Gentoo Linux 2x Silverstone PSU 
Case
Custom Fabbed Steel Case 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8350 gigabyte 990FXA-UD5 7970 Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 16GB 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Gentoo Linux Windows 7 x64 Yamakasi Catleap Q270 Corsair K90 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 850W 80 PLUS... Antec 1200 Logitech G9x Asus Xonar D2X 
Other
XSPC RS360 Raystorm with custom radiator mounts 
CPUGraphicsRAMOS
a4 5000 Radeon HD 8330 8GB G. Skill DDR3 1600 9-9-9 Gentoo Linux 
OSOther
Windows 7 Lenovo Thinkpad x140e 
  hide details  
Reply
post #39019 of 67700
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdbone1 View Post

ok guys
I just listed my gtx 770 on ebay.
gonna get either R9 290 / 290x or 780

the mboard I am probably gonna be using is the one in my sig along with that cpu.

if one of those don't work for 1080P ultra then I will probably have to add another card sometime.
so keep that in mind

Well, at 1920x1080, my old R9 270 would slap that game so....
In fact, a buddy of mine runs it on a 780, and with everything as high as it will go, gets about 100~139. BF4 is not a difficult game to run at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mus1mus View Post

You just won't listen! But since you want to change the card, why don't you opt for a 780ti and play at 1080p? Not an r9 which is not built for 1080p!

Or better yet, a TITAN Z! And stay with that RAM you have! And enjoy your 70ns latency! You wanna waste money, waste it out big.

Most of us here are aiming for 50ns latency on AIDA. You get 70? Your RAM then is better than most of us!

Oh boy!

wut
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfknjadagr8 View Post

rofl....im so glad i went with g skill sniper 8gb 1866 myself.. honestly you shouldnt consider a "gaming rig" without at least 8gb of matched set memory imo... ive learned that a few times over the years when i said well 6 gb should be better than 4 or .. 2gb has to be better than 512 not realizing it actually hurt my performance to have MORE ram but SLOWER ram...granted its true it didnt "RUN OUT" anymore but it didnt perform better it actually hindered the performance as it defaults the to lower speed and makes it very hard to overclock as generally the lower speed doesnt overclock as well which leads to instability when trying to get that little more out

I agree, but punctuation and capitalization would make your work much easier to read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdlvx View Post

Your current build's memory is completely broken. You are not even using dual channel memory because you have an odd number of memory sticks. So you see all these benchmarks that are talking about dual channel at 1600mhz? In single channel, you can basically divide that number by two. So you're basically running the equivalent of 666.6...mhz ram.

I would be nice to you about this but everyone has been fed up with your stuff. Every motherboard manual I've purchased that supported dual channel ram had gigantic warning labels in the manual stating memory must be installed in pairs. You clearly didn't even touch the manual before you started to build your computer, and you're clearly not in a position to be making decisions on how to fix your current situation. Stop and absorb the fact that you've spent hundreds of dollars on something you built yourself and you haven't even touched the manuals for anything. Are you that lazy with your money? Or do you not understand that 2 + 1 is not installing memory in pairs?

Do you think it's some sort of magical coincidence that your read and write (BANDWIDTH) scores are half of what they should be? It's because you're using single channel instead of DOUBLING your channels to two and getting double the bandwidth.

You can go buy whatever the heck you want. But the only thing that's going to fix anything is going to be fixing your memory problems. And it doesn't matter if you were AMD, Intel, Via, or who else cares. If you're not configuring your system properly it's going to run like trash.

I don't know if you have some sort of problem with admitting you've completely screwed up your system or what. But the fact is you made a mistake with that RAM and that's entirely where the problem lies.

You clearly seem to be the type of person who thinks that they can never screw something up and that everything can be fixed by throwing money at the problem. So spend more money on a new graphics card and then wonder why it's still slow. So then blame the AMD CPU and switch to Intel. And then when it doesn't fix the problem maybe then, after spending hundreds of dollars, you'll finally man up and realize you screwed up royally with your build and you were being completely ignorant.

This +rep

EDIT: Bro uses Muskin RAM. I like this guy
Free Speed
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon X2 5400+ @ 3.57 GA-MA770-UD3 Geforce 6200SE 32-bit 2x2GB DDR2 G.Skill 1020MHz 4-4-4-5-2T 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
80GB Seagate Apogee GTZ with RV Antifreeze Windows XP 32-bit SP3 old 1440x900 monitor from goodwill 
PowerCaseOther
EVGA 500W none Antifreeze coolant for <0C overclocking 
  hide details  
Reply
Free Speed
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon X2 5400+ @ 3.57 GA-MA770-UD3 Geforce 6200SE 32-bit 2x2GB DDR2 G.Skill 1020MHz 4-4-4-5-2T 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
80GB Seagate Apogee GTZ with RV Antifreeze Windows XP 32-bit SP3 old 1440x900 monitor from goodwill 
PowerCaseOther
EVGA 500W none Antifreeze coolant for <0C overclocking 
  hide details  
Reply
post #39020 of 67700
This has gone far enough

Everyone quit the rude posting and start following the TOS and Professionalism Initiative

Ive linked them both and I HIGHLY advise you all go back and re-read them
Micro Mule
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700k MSI Z170I Gaming Pro AC Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming 16GB GSkill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorPower
250GB Crucial MX200, 960GB Adata , 1TB WD Black Noctua NH-L12 LG 27UD68 4k Seasonic M12II 620W 
CaseMouseAudio
Corsair Obsidian 250D Logitech Performance Mouse MX Topping TP-30 Mk2, 2x Polk M10, Sony MDR-7506 
  hide details  
Reply
Micro Mule
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700k MSI Z170I Gaming Pro AC Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming 16GB GSkill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorPower
250GB Crucial MX200, 960GB Adata , 1TB WD Black Noctua NH-L12 LG 27UD68 4k Seasonic M12II 620W 
CaseMouseAudio
Corsair Obsidian 250D Logitech Performance Mouse MX Topping TP-30 Mk2, 2x Polk M10, Sony MDR-7506 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD CPUs
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club