Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club - Page 4066

post #40651 of 67911
Quote:
Originally Posted by F3ERS 2 ASH3S View Post

uhhh the intwebz has access to c:/ ?

Yes, if your NSA so I think he has us confused with them.
post #40652 of 67911
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane28 View Post

file:///C:/Users/hurricane/Documents/4A%20Games/Metro%20LL/Benchmark/2014.10.03%2017-19-54/metro_report.html

This is my score Sgt bilko, curious to see yours biggrin.gif

You need to take a screencap of it and then upload it.

And sorry, i can't bench LL atm....I don't have it installed, trust me....I'd love to give it a go but on my crappy connection i need to save as much data as possible.

Only games i have installed atm are ones you don't have at all it seems redface.gif
 
Ryze of the Devil
(13 items)
 
FX Trooper 2.0
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen Threadripper 1950x (ES) X399 Aorus Gaming 7 Sapphire RX Vega 64 32GB TridentZ RGB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
240GB HyperX Predator 500GB Samsung 850 Evo 2TB Firecuda EK Predator 360 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win 10 Pro Phillips 349X7FJEW LG 34UM95 Logitech G910 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX1200i Thermaltake Core X9 Logitech G502 Star Citizen Drake Goliath 
Audio
Logitech G933 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 5 1600 MSI X370 Xpower Gaming Titanium  RX580 Red Devil 16GB Corsair Vengeance LED 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 960 Evo OCZ Trion 150 Fractal Design Kelvin S36 Win 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus NX-VUE24A Thermaltake Poseidon Z RGB Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 750w Thermaltake View 31 RGB 
Mouse
Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8370 Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z R9 290x 16GB G.Skill TridentX 2400Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 Evo 250GB Samsung External Blu-Ray Burner Fractal Design Kelvin S36 Windows 10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Whatever Logitech G19 Silverstone ST1200w CM Storm Trooper 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G502 Star Citizen Drake Goliath Logitech X530 5.1 Logitech G930 7.1 Wireless Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Ryze of the Devil
(13 items)
 
FX Trooper 2.0
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen Threadripper 1950x (ES) X399 Aorus Gaming 7 Sapphire RX Vega 64 32GB TridentZ RGB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
240GB HyperX Predator 500GB Samsung 850 Evo 2TB Firecuda EK Predator 360 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win 10 Pro Phillips 349X7FJEW LG 34UM95 Logitech G910 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX1200i Thermaltake Core X9 Logitech G502 Star Citizen Drake Goliath 
Audio
Logitech G933 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 5 1600 MSI X370 Xpower Gaming Titanium  RX580 Red Devil 16GB Corsair Vengeance LED 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 960 Evo OCZ Trion 150 Fractal Design Kelvin S36 Win 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Nixeus NX-VUE24A Thermaltake Poseidon Z RGB Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 750w Thermaltake View 31 RGB 
Mouse
Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-8370 Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z R9 290x 16GB G.Skill TridentX 2400Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 840 Evo 250GB Samsung External Blu-Ray Burner Fractal Design Kelvin S36 Windows 10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Whatever Logitech G19 Silverstone ST1200w CM Storm Trooper 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G502 Star Citizen Drake Goliath Logitech X530 5.1 Logitech G930 7.1 Wireless Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
post #40653 of 67911
Quote:
Originally Posted by F3ERS 2 ASH3S View Post

no i understand you, the only time;s I get on you is when you start spilling off things that are not true, which is funny cause you also follow the bandwagon baaasmiley.gif

its ok though you can assume what you want however I refuse to let bad information through, think about how many people actually stand up and back up what I say.. has nothing to do with a god complex..

Now if you can post any proof of you overclocking as well as I have then I will give you credit, however since day one that you haven't, you are getting better and I am happy about it however it seems that you still are not fully there and only want to post things that make YOU feel better...

now that I said my peace










So I am thinking about 2666 ADATA ram. they are about the same price, I just got the Patriots and going to test them out this weekend. hopefully they will tighten timings a lot, stock voltage is 1.65v on them however I think I have them running on 1.5v at 11-12-12 2400 ATM ill have to double check that.

I really want to see how high I can get RAM to run with this chip..

Its fine if you don't agree with me but say it in a normal matter instead of that aggressive tone of yours because that is not very helpful and uncalled for.

you are reading things only half i guess... i posted lots and lots of proof of my overclocks with CPU-Z and IBT AVX results, what else do you need for proof? rolleyes.gif
But its no matter what score i pull up, you always seems to have an better one no matter what..

And i posted about my GPU because i am extremely happy with it and it draws less than my GTX 660Ti.. when gaming.
hurricane
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1600 Asus Crosshair hero 6 MSI GTX 970 gaming 4G G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GFX 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 pro, 256 GB Alphacool Eisbaer 360 Windows 10 Pro Asus VG248Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G910 Cooler Master V850 Phanteks Enthoo Luxe tempered glass Logitech G900 
Audio
logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
hurricane
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1600 Asus Crosshair hero 6 MSI GTX 970 gaming 4G G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GFX 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 pro, 256 GB Alphacool Eisbaer 360 Windows 10 Pro Asus VG248Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G910 Cooler Master V850 Phanteks Enthoo Luxe tempered glass Logitech G900 
Audio
logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
post #40654 of 67911
ah i see, my bad.

Here it is:




Oh thats alright it will come eventually biggrin.gif
hurricane
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1600 Asus Crosshair hero 6 MSI GTX 970 gaming 4G G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GFX 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 pro, 256 GB Alphacool Eisbaer 360 Windows 10 Pro Asus VG248Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G910 Cooler Master V850 Phanteks Enthoo Luxe tempered glass Logitech G900 
Audio
logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
hurricane
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1600 Asus Crosshair hero 6 MSI GTX 970 gaming 4G G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GFX 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 pro, 256 GB Alphacool Eisbaer 360 Windows 10 Pro Asus VG248Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G910 Cooler Master V850 Phanteks Enthoo Luxe tempered glass Logitech G900 
Audio
logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
post #40655 of 67911
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pook View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastair View Post

I am with F3RS on this one. The quality of the advice he gives shows he has the experience.

lachen.gif

*edit*

nevermind, not worth it. let's start telling people 1.7v is safe, sounds like a good way to drive supply and demand on chips up, and considering I'm selling one ... thumb.gif

ok troll.. please post proof where he said 1.7v is safe WORD FOR WORD?
Beast Schlampe
(17 items)
 
My Kaveri Project
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd Fx-8370-e Crosshair V formula Z  Zotac GTX 780ti Amp edition Gskill trident 2400 @ 2400- 10-12-12-31-41 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
2x Adata SX900 128GB SSD in Raid 0 Zalman VE300 Deepcool Captain 360 Nzxt g10 + h110 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8.1 pro Asus pg278Q lg 29' ultra wide ips Roccat Ryos glow MX black 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X850 Fractal Design Arc XL corsair m45 corsair massive keyboard and mouse pad 
Audio
Razer Kraken pro 
  hide details  
Reply
Beast Schlampe
(17 items)
 
My Kaveri Project
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd Fx-8370-e Crosshair V formula Z  Zotac GTX 780ti Amp edition Gskill trident 2400 @ 2400- 10-12-12-31-41 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
2x Adata SX900 128GB SSD in Raid 0 Zalman VE300 Deepcool Captain 360 Nzxt g10 + h110 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8.1 pro Asus pg278Q lg 29' ultra wide ips Roccat Ryos glow MX black 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X850 Fractal Design Arc XL corsair m45 corsair massive keyboard and mouse pad 
Audio
Razer Kraken pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #40656 of 67911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastair View Post

I need 1.5V for 4.8GHz and then 1.548V for 4.9GHz. But with an H100I you are pretty near the limit of your cooling with this chip. Most likely need to stop when you hit whatever clock speed 1.55V gives you.
I am with F3RS on this one. The quality of the advice he gives shows he has the experience. It shows he has been there and done that. Why cause an issue over the forums? So based on this I see no reason not to believe him. I really don't understand why you guys are giving him issues when he tells it like it is.

its obvious that he just so happens to pop in and wants to start anything, so it appears that he is just wanting attention because mommy took him off the support,


notice how he denies everything then provides nothing that actually supports or contributes to the thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane28 View Post

Its fine if you don't agree with me but say it in a normal matter instead of that aggressive tone of yours because that is not very helpful and uncalled for.

you are reading things only half i guess... i posted lots and lots of proof of my overclocks with CPU-Z and IBT AVX results, what else do you need for proof? rolleyes.gif
But its no matter what score i pull up, you always seems to have an better one no matter what..

And i posted about my GPU because i am extremely happy with it and it draws less than my GTX 660Ti.. when gaming.

:soap:

its not that your overclocks or scores are bad, i remember when you first got in to this thread that you you had all of these claims and we had to fight with you to stop posting them cause they where leading people down the wrong path as it was not helping new comers overclock.. Like I said you have gotten better than that.

As for the GPU, GLAD you are happy, the only reason why I posted so bluntly is that the wording used, to most of the world was construed as being that the 970 as brand new it is the top notch card that beats all AMD, and so on, I said what I said to get others also talking about it and proving that hey, your brand new card is still getting beat by a year old card.

again I am glad yo uare happy with your purchase however the way you say things and come across is definately looks like you want to be the top by just buying things. if that is your prerogative then fine, just be prepared for people like me to question and be blunt about it.

I do call it out and say it how it is, Its extremely funny how I get called a troll when the entire time for over a year I have been saying the same thing and been proven right when I say it. I know that I don't know everything however when I am wrong someone chimes in we discuss it and we learn things..

So in conclusion, we have a troll today, which I am now ignoring as the pook as not contributed anything beneficial to this thread, you,well Hurricane you seem like a good person however I still opt to put the facts down instead of the let half information lead peeple astray

and your little rolleys smiley is what made me post what I posted. if you don't want a reaction that is negative then don't instigate one

2cents.gif
Wet Billy
(15 items)
 
PHENOM Phoenix
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8350 @ 5.06GHz AsUS Sabertooth R2.0 xfx 280x DD Crucial Ballistex Tactical Tracer 1866Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung 830 SSD 128GB LG BD-ROM/DVD Rewriter XSPC Raystorm RS240 kit A LOT OF FANS 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
WIN 7 ultamate AOC 23" LED LCD Microsoft wireless laser 6000 Rosewill Capstone 750w 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Coolermaster HAF 912 Microsoft wireless laser 6000 none 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
phenom II x6 1100T MSI 990FXA-GD65 GTX 460 GTX 460 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB (2 x 4GB)... Samsung SSD 830  LG Blueray Coolermaster N520 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 7 Ultimate x64 AOC 1080p LED Microsoft OCZ 850w 
Case
Coolermaster HAF 912 
  hide details  
Reply
Wet Billy
(15 items)
 
PHENOM Phoenix
(13 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX 8350 @ 5.06GHz AsUS Sabertooth R2.0 xfx 280x DD Crucial Ballistex Tactical Tracer 1866Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung 830 SSD 128GB LG BD-ROM/DVD Rewriter XSPC Raystorm RS240 kit A LOT OF FANS 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
WIN 7 ultamate AOC 23" LED LCD Microsoft wireless laser 6000 Rosewill Capstone 750w 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Coolermaster HAF 912 Microsoft wireless laser 6000 none 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
phenom II x6 1100T MSI 990FXA-GD65 GTX 460 GTX 460 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB (2 x 4GB)... Samsung SSD 830  LG Blueray Coolermaster N520 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 7 Ultimate x64 AOC 1080p LED Microsoft OCZ 850w 
Case
Coolermaster HAF 912 
  hide details  
Reply
post #40657 of 67911
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlailScHLAMP View Post

ok troll.. please post proof where he said 1.7v is safe WORD FOR WORD?

you sound angry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by F3ERS 2 ASH3S View Post


here is what i am going to do

My chip runs after running 24/7 at 1.7v for 2 years.. and 0 degardation.. so. End of story.

Keep it cool dont be stupid

0 degradation qualify as safe? I think so.

a chip at stock volts doesn't even suffer "no degradation"
2 OP pls nerf
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6400 Skylake Asus Z170-E ATX Asus GTX 1060 6GB GeIL 16GB DDR4 3600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
Sandisk Ultra II 480GB SSD Western Digital EZRZ 3TB Cryorig H7 Acer XF270HU 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Philips SHP9500S Lepai LP-2020A+ AudioSource LS100 Polk Audio PSW111 
  hide details  
Reply
2 OP pls nerf
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6400 Skylake Asus Z170-E ATX Asus GTX 1060 6GB GeIL 16GB DDR4 3600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
Sandisk Ultra II 480GB SSD Western Digital EZRZ 3TB Cryorig H7 Acer XF270HU 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Philips SHP9500S Lepai LP-2020A+ AudioSource LS100 Polk Audio PSW111 
  hide details  
Reply
post #40658 of 67911
Quote:
its obvious that he just so happens to pop in and wants to start anything, so it appears that he is just wanting attention because mommy took him off the support,


notice how he denies everything then provides nothing that actually supports or contributes to the thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane28 View Post

Its fine if you don't agree with me but say it in a normal matter instead of that aggressive tone of yours because that is not very helpful and uncalled for.

you are reading things only half i guess... i posted lots and lots of proof of my overclocks with CPU-Z and IBT AVX results, what else do you need for proof? rolleyes.gif
But its no matter what score i pull up, you always seems to have an better one no matter what..

And i posted about my GPU because i am extremely happy with it and it draws less than my GTX 660Ti.. when gaming.

:soap:

its not that your overclocks or scores are bad, i remember when you first got in to this thread that you you had all of these claims and we had to fight with you to stop posting them cause they where leading people down the wrong path as it was not helping new comers overclock.. Like I said you have gotten better than that.

As for the GPU, GLAD you are happy, the only reason why I posted so bluntly is that the wording used, to most of the world was construed as being that the 970 as brand new it is the top notch card that beats all AMD, and so on, I said what I said to get others also talking about it and proving that hey, your brand new card is still getting beat by a year old card.

again I am glad yo uare happy with your purchase however the way you say things and come across is definately looks like you want to be the top by just buying things. if that is your prerogative then fine, just be prepared for people like me to question and be blunt about it.

I do call it out and say it how it is, Its extremely funny how I get called a troll when the entire time for over a year I have been saying the same thing and been proven right when I say it. I know that I don't know everything however when I am wrong someone chimes in we discuss it and we learn things..

So in conclusion, we have a troll today, which I am now ignoring as the pook as not contributed anything beneficial to this thread, you,well Hurricane you seem like a good person however I still opt to put the facts down instead of the let half information lead peeple astray

and your little rolleys smiley is what made me post what I posted. if you don't want a reaction that is negative then don't instigate one

2cents.gif

QFT,

your on a roll, being called a troll twice in this thread in what a week?
Beast Schlampe
(17 items)
 
My Kaveri Project
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd Fx-8370-e Crosshair V formula Z  Zotac GTX 780ti Amp edition Gskill trident 2400 @ 2400- 10-12-12-31-41 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
2x Adata SX900 128GB SSD in Raid 0 Zalman VE300 Deepcool Captain 360 Nzxt g10 + h110 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8.1 pro Asus pg278Q lg 29' ultra wide ips Roccat Ryos glow MX black 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X850 Fractal Design Arc XL corsair m45 corsair massive keyboard and mouse pad 
Audio
Razer Kraken pro 
  hide details  
Reply
Beast Schlampe
(17 items)
 
My Kaveri Project
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd Fx-8370-e Crosshair V formula Z  Zotac GTX 780ti Amp edition Gskill trident 2400 @ 2400- 10-12-12-31-41 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
2x Adata SX900 128GB SSD in Raid 0 Zalman VE300 Deepcool Captain 360 Nzxt g10 + h110 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8.1 pro Asus pg278Q lg 29' ultra wide ips Roccat Ryos glow MX black 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X850 Fractal Design Arc XL corsair m45 corsair massive keyboard and mouse pad 
Audio
Razer Kraken pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #40659 of 67911
Cleaned
Time to move on guys
Micro Mule
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700k MSI Z170I Gaming Pro AC Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming 16GB GSkill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorPower
250GB Crucial MX200, 960GB Adata , 1TB WD Black Noctua NH-L12 LG 27UD68 4k Seasonic M12II 620W 
CaseMouseAudio
Corsair Obsidian 250D Logitech Performance Mouse MX Topping TP-30 Mk2, 2x Polk M10, Sony MDR-7506 
  hide details  
Reply
Micro Mule
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700k MSI Z170I Gaming Pro AC Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming 16GB GSkill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorPower
250GB Crucial MX200, 960GB Adata , 1TB WD Black Noctua NH-L12 LG 27UD68 4k Seasonic M12II 620W 
CaseMouseAudio
Corsair Obsidian 250D Logitech Performance Mouse MX Topping TP-30 Mk2, 2x Polk M10, Sony MDR-7506 
  hide details  
Reply
post #40660 of 67911
whistle.gif
2 OP pls nerf
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6400 Skylake Asus Z170-E ATX Asus GTX 1060 6GB GeIL 16GB DDR4 3600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
Sandisk Ultra II 480GB SSD Western Digital EZRZ 3TB Cryorig H7 Acer XF270HU 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Philips SHP9500S Lepai LP-2020A+ AudioSource LS100 Polk Audio PSW111 
  hide details  
Reply
2 OP pls nerf
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 6400 Skylake Asus Z170-E ATX Asus GTX 1060 6GB GeIL 16GB DDR4 3600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
Sandisk Ultra II 480GB SSD Western Digital EZRZ 3TB Cryorig H7 Acer XF270HU 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Philips SHP9500S Lepai LP-2020A+ AudioSource LS100 Polk Audio PSW111 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD CPUs
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club