Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club - Page 4597

post #45961 of 67911
Quote:
Originally Posted by cssorkinman View Post

Pssst, Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
IT'S THE HEAT! lol
What he is demonstrating is the difference between water cooling and air cooling on the VIshera's

hehe.

But here is the thing, if 1.392v with occasional tips to 1.4v keeps temps in check, then how could going slightly above 1.4v cause such fast skyrockets that would cause instafreeze? If anything I should see high temp then crash/freeze.

I value your input as always, but I honestly think there is more to this issue than just a little added heat. biggrin.gif

Maybe I should mail you my chip so you can test it smile.gif Then I will know its either cooling or MB or chip lol. smile.gif
Edited by pshootr - 1/30/15 at 6:21pm
Fire-Starter
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320E 4.6Ghz 1.380v "Load" Crosshair V Formula-Z Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC 1100/1400 16GB Trident-X 2400 2x8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX-100 SSD 256GB OS/Programs/Games WD-Black 2TB Games/Programs WD-Green 3TB Data/Backup ASUS 24X DVD Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Cryorig R1-Ultimate Win 7 Ultimate x64 Auria 23.5 1080 Microsoft 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Rosewill Photon 850W Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Razor Deathadder Real-Tech HD Audio 7.1 (Onboard) 
  hide details  
Reply
Fire-Starter
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320E 4.6Ghz 1.380v "Load" Crosshair V Formula-Z Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC 1100/1400 16GB Trident-X 2400 2x8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX-100 SSD 256GB OS/Programs/Games WD-Black 2TB Games/Programs WD-Green 3TB Data/Backup ASUS 24X DVD Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Cryorig R1-Ultimate Win 7 Ultimate x64 Auria 23.5 1080 Microsoft 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Rosewill Photon 850W Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Razor Deathadder Real-Tech HD Audio 7.1 (Onboard) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45962 of 67911
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfknjadagr8 View Post

at the time I was using the asrock fatality killer (step below yours) and couldn't break 4.8 due to board limitations but it was also near thermal limits as well and by.that I mean I wouldn't recommend anyone running one that hot...I never used it with my saber but the same chip ran at 4.8 on the saber with lower volts due to better power delivery and llc...I never got lockups or blue screens but it was near 70 under load...I could pass very high ibt but it was scary temps lol

I think I misunderstood what he said. Apparently he never ran 4.8 with his air cooler.

However there is a member on here who does. He is using the Silver Arrow.

I am used to the routine of running in to high temps and stability issues near the limit. But not going from stable to instafreeze within a small voltage bump.
Edited by pshootr - 1/30/15 at 6:20pm
Fire-Starter
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320E 4.6Ghz 1.380v "Load" Crosshair V Formula-Z Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC 1100/1400 16GB Trident-X 2400 2x8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX-100 SSD 256GB OS/Programs/Games WD-Black 2TB Games/Programs WD-Green 3TB Data/Backup ASUS 24X DVD Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Cryorig R1-Ultimate Win 7 Ultimate x64 Auria 23.5 1080 Microsoft 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Rosewill Photon 850W Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Razor Deathadder Real-Tech HD Audio 7.1 (Onboard) 
  hide details  
Reply
Fire-Starter
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320E 4.6Ghz 1.380v "Load" Crosshair V Formula-Z Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC 1100/1400 16GB Trident-X 2400 2x8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX-100 SSD 256GB OS/Programs/Games WD-Black 2TB Games/Programs WD-Green 3TB Data/Backup ASUS 24X DVD Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Cryorig R1-Ultimate Win 7 Ultimate x64 Auria 23.5 1080 Microsoft 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Rosewill Photon 850W Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Razor Deathadder Real-Tech HD Audio 7.1 (Onboard) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45963 of 67911
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshootr View Post

hehe.

But here is the thing, if 1.392v with occasional tips to 1.4v keeps temps in check, then how could going slightly above 1.4v cause such fast skyrockets that would cause instafreeze? If anything I should see high temp then crash.

I value your input as always, but I honestly think there is more to this issue than just a little added heat. biggrin.gif

Maybe I should mail you my chip so you can test it smile.gif Then I will know its either cooling or MB or chip lol. smile.gif

Sigh... Heat from your VRM will deliver poor voltage to the cpu, Cooling the VRM enables cleaner energy, it has been discussed a lot on here, heat related. Instafreezing or shutdowns are heat related too, the hotter your CPU gets, the more voltage is needed to stabilise it due to voltage leaking from said chip again a heat issue, if your ram gets too hot... see where we are going? Heat is your biggest enemy with FX chips, Mike the Owl has the most fans I've ever seen in a small case and he has no issues with heat due to this, further more people who fully watercool the sabretooth and crosshairs seem to get better clocks, I'll leave you to ponder as to why that is.

Why is it I can get 5ghz stable in my room at home, but at my gf's uni flat where the ambient air temp is dramitically higher by (At a guess) 10c I cannot for the life of me get past 4.95ghz? ... HEAT!

Dude we like you in here, you're a pretty sound guy but you need to listen to the fellow who has literal years of experience over you. thumb.gif
Kraken
(5 items)
 
500R Chernobyl
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k Asus Maximus VII Ranger MSI GTX 970 Hyper X Savage  
Cooling
Custom Loop 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX8350 Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2.0 EVGA GTX970 FTW Hyper x HX324C11SRK2/16 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK AMD LTX XSPC Nylon Dual 5.25 Reservoir Inc Laing D5  Coolgate Triple HD360 Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 240mm 
OSMonitorCase
Windows 7 Ultimate Samsung SyncMaster 2032BW Carbide Series® 500R White Mid-Tower Case 
  hide details  
Reply
Kraken
(5 items)
 
500R Chernobyl
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k Asus Maximus VII Ranger MSI GTX 970 Hyper X Savage  
Cooling
Custom Loop 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX8350 Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2.0 EVGA GTX970 FTW Hyper x HX324C11SRK2/16 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK AMD LTX XSPC Nylon Dual 5.25 Reservoir Inc Laing D5  Coolgate Triple HD360 Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 240mm 
OSMonitorCase
Windows 7 Ultimate Samsung SyncMaster 2032BW Carbide Series® 500R White Mid-Tower Case 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45964 of 67911
Anyways, I guess I am going to have to decide for myself what board and RAM to get. I think I will get the CHV-z and the 2133 Sniper. Unless the CHV-z means I should reconsider on the ram?
Fire-Starter
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320E 4.6Ghz 1.380v "Load" Crosshair V Formula-Z Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC 1100/1400 16GB Trident-X 2400 2x8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX-100 SSD 256GB OS/Programs/Games WD-Black 2TB Games/Programs WD-Green 3TB Data/Backup ASUS 24X DVD Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Cryorig R1-Ultimate Win 7 Ultimate x64 Auria 23.5 1080 Microsoft 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Rosewill Photon 850W Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Razor Deathadder Real-Tech HD Audio 7.1 (Onboard) 
  hide details  
Reply
Fire-Starter
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320E 4.6Ghz 1.380v "Load" Crosshair V Formula-Z Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC 1100/1400 16GB Trident-X 2400 2x8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX-100 SSD 256GB OS/Programs/Games WD-Black 2TB Games/Programs WD-Green 3TB Data/Backup ASUS 24X DVD Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Cryorig R1-Ultimate Win 7 Ultimate x64 Auria 23.5 1080 Microsoft 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Rosewill Photon 850W Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Razor Deathadder Real-Tech HD Audio 7.1 (Onboard) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45965 of 67911
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshootr View Post

I think I misunderstood what he said. Apparently he never ran 4.8 with his air cooler.

However there is a member on here who does. He is using the Silver Arrow.

I am used to the routine of running in to high temps and stability issues near the limit. But not going from stable to instafreeze within a small voltage bump.

The small bump is heating the CPU up, this is making it leak more voltage which means you need more voltage to become stable again, it's heat related. thumb.gif
Kraken
(5 items)
 
500R Chernobyl
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k Asus Maximus VII Ranger MSI GTX 970 Hyper X Savage  
Cooling
Custom Loop 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX8350 Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2.0 EVGA GTX970 FTW Hyper x HX324C11SRK2/16 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK AMD LTX XSPC Nylon Dual 5.25 Reservoir Inc Laing D5  Coolgate Triple HD360 Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 240mm 
OSMonitorCase
Windows 7 Ultimate Samsung SyncMaster 2032BW Carbide Series® 500R White Mid-Tower Case 
  hide details  
Reply
Kraken
(5 items)
 
500R Chernobyl
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k Asus Maximus VII Ranger MSI GTX 970 Hyper X Savage  
Cooling
Custom Loop 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX8350 Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2.0 EVGA GTX970 FTW Hyper x HX324C11SRK2/16 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK AMD LTX XSPC Nylon Dual 5.25 Reservoir Inc Laing D5  Coolgate Triple HD360 Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 240mm 
OSMonitorCase
Windows 7 Ultimate Samsung SyncMaster 2032BW Carbide Series® 500R White Mid-Tower Case 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45966 of 67911
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshootr View Post

Anyways, I guess I am going to have to decide for myself what board and RAM to get. I think I will get the CHV-z and the 2133 Sniper. Unless the CHV-z means I should reconsider on the ram?

Motherboard is a main part of any build, if you wish to swap your board, do this before buying ram. In any case the RAM you're looking at will most likely work well with both boards.
Kraken
(5 items)
 
500R Chernobyl
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k Asus Maximus VII Ranger MSI GTX 970 Hyper X Savage  
Cooling
Custom Loop 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX8350 Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2.0 EVGA GTX970 FTW Hyper x HX324C11SRK2/16 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK AMD LTX XSPC Nylon Dual 5.25 Reservoir Inc Laing D5  Coolgate Triple HD360 Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 240mm 
OSMonitorCase
Windows 7 Ultimate Samsung SyncMaster 2032BW Carbide Series® 500R White Mid-Tower Case 
  hide details  
Reply
Kraken
(5 items)
 
500R Chernobyl
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k Asus Maximus VII Ranger MSI GTX 970 Hyper X Savage  
Cooling
Custom Loop 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX8350 Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2.0 EVGA GTX970 FTW Hyper x HX324C11SRK2/16 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK AMD LTX XSPC Nylon Dual 5.25 Reservoir Inc Laing D5  Coolgate Triple HD360 Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 240mm 
OSMonitorCase
Windows 7 Ultimate Samsung SyncMaster 2032BW Carbide Series® 500R White Mid-Tower Case 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45967 of 67911
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshootr View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfknjadagr8 View Post

at the time I was using the asrock fatality killer (step below yours) and couldn't break 4.8 due to board limitations but it was also near thermal limits as well and by.that I mean I wouldn't recommend anyone running one that hot...I never used it with my saber but the same chip ran at 4.8 on the saber with lower volts due to better power delivery and llc...I never got lockups or blue screens but it was near 70 under load...I could pass very high ibt but it was scary temps lol

I think I misunderstood what he said. Apparently he never ran 4.8 with his air cooler.

However there is a member on here who does. He is using the Silver Arrow.

I am used to the routine of running in to high temps and stability issues near the limit. But not going from stable to instafreeze within a small voltage bump.

I could have misunderstood his post as well, either way it's been my experience that a 10 C drop in temps at load can bring up to 200mhz of OC headroom at the speeds we are talking about.
Ryzen Shine!
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1800X @ 4125mhz 1.432 Volts MSI X370 Titanium   Fury  G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 pro Hp 1260 I liquid unobtanium Koolance 480mm radiator, 39... Win 7 HP/Winspy 10 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
24" hp @ 1900x1200 Logitech G19 PC power and cooling 910 watt silencer Thermaltake P5 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech MX 518 fUnc industries 
  hide details  
Reply
Ryzen Shine!
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1800X @ 4125mhz 1.432 Volts MSI X370 Titanium   Fury  G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 pro Hp 1260 I liquid unobtanium Koolance 480mm radiator, 39... Win 7 HP/Winspy 10 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
24" hp @ 1900x1200 Logitech G19 PC power and cooling 910 watt silencer Thermaltake P5 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech MX 518 fUnc industries 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45968 of 67911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiw View Post

Sigh... Heat from your VRM will deliver poor voltage to the cpu, Cooling the VRM enables cleaner energy, it has been discussed a lot on here, heat related. Instafreezing or shutdowns are heat related too, the hotter your CPU gets, the more voltage is needed to stabilise it due to voltage leaking from said chip again a heat issue, if your ram gets too hot... see where we are going? Heat is your biggest enemy with FX chips, Mike the Owl has the most fans I've ever seen in a small case and he has no issues with heat due to this, further more people who fully watercool the sabretooth and crosshairs seem to get better clocks, I'll leave you to ponder as to why that is.

Why is it I can get 5ghz stable in my room at home, but at my gf's uni flat where the ambient air temp is dramitically higher by (At a guess) 10c I cannot for the life of me get past 4.95ghz? ... HEAT!

Dude we like you in here, you're a pretty sound guy but you need to listen to the fellow who has literal years of experience over you. thumb.gif

I respect and admire your points very much, as well as the input and help from all others who have chimed in. I guess in the long run by one way or the other we will get to the bottom of this. I feel if heat is the main factor then it is the VRM temp which I can not monitor. I do not believe the CPU is reaching 70C in less than 2 seconds.

I can fold 24/7 at 4.6 1.3764v-1.392v with 50C max on core


Edited by pshootr - 1/30/15 at 6:46pm
Fire-Starter
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320E 4.6Ghz 1.380v "Load" Crosshair V Formula-Z Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC 1100/1400 16GB Trident-X 2400 2x8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX-100 SSD 256GB OS/Programs/Games WD-Black 2TB Games/Programs WD-Green 3TB Data/Backup ASUS 24X DVD Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Cryorig R1-Ultimate Win 7 Ultimate x64 Auria 23.5 1080 Microsoft 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Rosewill Photon 850W Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Razor Deathadder Real-Tech HD Audio 7.1 (Onboard) 
  hide details  
Reply
Fire-Starter
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320E 4.6Ghz 1.380v "Load" Crosshair V Formula-Z Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC 1100/1400 16GB Trident-X 2400 2x8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX-100 SSD 256GB OS/Programs/Games WD-Black 2TB Games/Programs WD-Green 3TB Data/Backup ASUS 24X DVD Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Cryorig R1-Ultimate Win 7 Ultimate x64 Auria 23.5 1080 Microsoft 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Rosewill Photon 850W Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Razor Deathadder Real-Tech HD Audio 7.1 (Onboard) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45969 of 67911
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshootr View Post

I respect and admire your points very much, as well as the input and help from all others who have chimed in. I guess in the long run by one way or the other we will get to the bottom of this. I feel if heat is the main factor then it is the VRM temp which I can not monitor. I do not believe the CPU is reaching 70C in less than 2 seconds.

It might not do in actual fact but if the board's sensors say so and the bios then says, Oh noes! We're gunna melt!!! then it will freeze/shutdown also it might be worth noting that when I've been testing I've seen false recordings in terms of temps when the overclock has been unstable due to lacking voltage and gave me higher temp readings as a result. At the end of the day you're on air, take the case outside into fresh cold air then re-run your tests with the same settings, I bet you get better results. I could of had a placebo test and I could be wrong, might be worth asking if others have encountered this?

Anyway, you have a noob like me who has noticed how much heat plays a vital role to overclocking, and an extremely experienced user also state heat is an issue so, yeah...

Just hear us out, increase your cooling (more fans for now) and increase your voltage slightly and see if things act better before buying a new board, I'm lead to believe your board is 5ghz capable so why not? You could always jump to water and fit universal waterblocks to the board? whistle.gif
Kraken
(5 items)
 
500R Chernobyl
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k Asus Maximus VII Ranger MSI GTX 970 Hyper X Savage  
Cooling
Custom Loop 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX8350 Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2.0 EVGA GTX970 FTW Hyper x HX324C11SRK2/16 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK AMD LTX XSPC Nylon Dual 5.25 Reservoir Inc Laing D5  Coolgate Triple HD360 Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 240mm 
OSMonitorCase
Windows 7 Ultimate Samsung SyncMaster 2032BW Carbide Series® 500R White Mid-Tower Case 
  hide details  
Reply
Kraken
(5 items)
 
500R Chernobyl
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k Asus Maximus VII Ranger MSI GTX 970 Hyper X Savage  
Cooling
Custom Loop 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX8350 Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2.0 EVGA GTX970 FTW Hyper x HX324C11SRK2/16 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK AMD LTX XSPC Nylon Dual 5.25 Reservoir Inc Laing D5  Coolgate Triple HD360 Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 240mm 
OSMonitorCase
Windows 7 Ultimate Samsung SyncMaster 2032BW Carbide Series® 500R White Mid-Tower Case 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45970 of 67911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiw View Post

It might not do in actual fact but if the board's sensors say so and the bios then says, Oh noes! We're gunna melt!!! then it will freeze/shutdown also it might be worth noting that when I've been testing I've seen false recordings in terms of temps when the overclock has been unstable due to lacking voltage and gave me higher temp readings as a result. At the end of the day you're on air, take the case outside into fresh cold air then re-run your tests with the same settings, I bet you get better results. I could of had a placebo test and I could be wrong, might be worth asking if others have encountered this?

Anyway, you have a noob like me who has noticed how much heat plays a vital role to overclocking, and an extremely experienced user also state heat is an issue so, yeah...

Just hear us out, increase your cooling (more fans for now) and increase your voltage slightly and see if things act better before buying a new board, I'm lead to believe your board is 5ghz capable so why not? You could always jump to water and fit universal waterblocks to the board? whistle.gif

I am in the market for a MB mainly because I want to build another pc with some of my old/current parts. If I have better luck with a new board and this chip its just a bonus.

I have put fans all over the place, and opened the windows on cold nights. What you have to realize is that no amount of fans is going to stop you from freezing in less than 2 seconds lol

Since I am in the market for a board anyways, we will soon find out if it helps or not. Running this chip beyond 4.6 is not the most important thing. But I am willing to see if another board will help. After I have enough parts to build my second pc, then I will worry more about the clock speed of this pc. For now I am just speculating as to what might actually be the issue in this unique scenario.
Edited by pshootr - 1/30/15 at 7:02pm
Fire-Starter
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320E 4.6Ghz 1.380v "Load" Crosshair V Formula-Z Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC 1100/1400 16GB Trident-X 2400 2x8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX-100 SSD 256GB OS/Programs/Games WD-Black 2TB Games/Programs WD-Green 3TB Data/Backup ASUS 24X DVD Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Cryorig R1-Ultimate Win 7 Ultimate x64 Auria 23.5 1080 Microsoft 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Rosewill Photon 850W Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Razor Deathadder Real-Tech HD Audio 7.1 (Onboard) 
  hide details  
Reply
Fire-Starter
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320E 4.6Ghz 1.380v "Load" Crosshair V Formula-Z Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC 1100/1400 16GB Trident-X 2400 2x8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX-100 SSD 256GB OS/Programs/Games WD-Black 2TB Games/Programs WD-Green 3TB Data/Backup ASUS 24X DVD Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Cryorig R1-Ultimate Win 7 Ultimate x64 Auria 23.5 1080 Microsoft 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Rosewill Photon 850W Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Razor Deathadder Real-Tech HD Audio 7.1 (Onboard) 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD CPUs
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club