Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club - Page 4598

post #45971 of 68053
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshootr View Post

I am in the market for a MB mainly because I want to build another pc with some of my old/current parts. If I have better luck with a new board and this chip its just a bonus.

I have put fans all over the place, and opened the windows on cold nights. What you have to realize is that no amount of fans is going to stop you from freezing in less than 2 seconds lol

Since I am in the market for a board anyways, we will soon find out if it helps or not. Running this chip beyond 4.6 is not the most important thing. But I am willing to see if another board will help. After have enough parts to build my second pc, then I will worry more about the clock speed of this pc. For now I am just speculating as to what might actually be the issue in this unique scenario.

Bump up you voltages, if you have already, sorry missed that post. biggrin.gif
Kraken
(5 items)
 
500R Chernobyl
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k Asus Maximus VII Ranger MSI GTX 970 Hyper X Savage  
Cooling
Custom Loop 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX8350 Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2.0 EVGA GTX970 FTW Hyper x HX324C11SRK2/16 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK AMD LTX XSPC Nylon Dual 5.25 Reservoir Inc Laing D5  Coolgate Triple HD360 Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 240mm 
OSMonitorCase
Windows 7 Ultimate Samsung SyncMaster 2032BW Carbide Series® 500R White Mid-Tower Case 
  hide details  
Reply
Kraken
(5 items)
 
500R Chernobyl
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k Asus Maximus VII Ranger MSI GTX 970 Hyper X Savage  
Cooling
Custom Loop 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX8350 Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2.0 EVGA GTX970 FTW Hyper x HX324C11SRK2/16 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK AMD LTX XSPC Nylon Dual 5.25 Reservoir Inc Laing D5  Coolgate Triple HD360 Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 240mm 
OSMonitorCase
Windows 7 Ultimate Samsung SyncMaster 2032BW Carbide Series® 500R White Mid-Tower Case 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45972 of 68053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiw View Post

Bump up you voltages, if you have already, sorry missed that post. biggrin.gif

Ya I have tried everything basicly. And the result is always the same. If I move voltage past where it is (1.376v-1.392v) then I get instafreeze on IBT regardless of clockspeed, cpu/nb, ht, anything.
Edited by pshootr - 1/30/15 at 7:10pm
Fire-Starter
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320E 4.6Ghz 1.380v "Load" Crosshair V Formula-Z Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC 1100/1400 16GB Trident-X 2400 2x8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX-100 SSD 256GB OS/Programs/Games WD-Black 2TB Games/Programs WD-Green 3TB Data/Backup ASUS 24X DVD Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Cryorig R1-Ultimate Win 7 Ultimate x64 Auria 23.5 1080 Microsoft 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Rosewill Photon 850W Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Razor Deathadder Real-Tech HD Audio 7.1 (Onboard) 
  hide details  
Reply
Fire-Starter
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320E 4.6Ghz 1.380v "Load" Crosshair V Formula-Z Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC 1100/1400 16GB Trident-X 2400 2x8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX-100 SSD 256GB OS/Programs/Games WD-Black 2TB Games/Programs WD-Green 3TB Data/Backup ASUS 24X DVD Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Cryorig R1-Ultimate Win 7 Ultimate x64 Auria 23.5 1080 Microsoft 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Rosewill Photon 850W Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Razor Deathadder Real-Tech HD Audio 7.1 (Onboard) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45973 of 68053
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshootr View Post

I think I misunderstood what he said. Apparently he never ran 4.8 with his air cooler.

However there is a member on here who does. He is using the Silver Arrow.

I am used to the routine of running in to high temps and stability issues near the limit. But not going from stable to instafreeze within a small voltage bump.
nope... could run it at 4.8 but it would run very hot... like quite a bit over the new threshold hot... so i ran a daily of 4.6 overclock.. 4.8 was ibt stable but it was way to hot.... like 74 on cores... not a spike type hot....(this was with all fans on 100% including the 5400 rpm cooling backside of socket and 120mm at 1400 on top of vrms and the air from aircooler blowing over them)....which is why i ran it at 4.6 with much less volts... it would run 4.8 with 1.48 under load... wish i could say that with this 8320e frown.gif anyhow it ran 4.6 with 1.42ish under load with it drooping to that so that knocked it down to around 65 degrees but yes... i learned like many here have.. water is where its at for the visheras... temps are lower and overclocks tend to be stable with slightly less volts probably due to the lower temps... but you cant expect miracles smile.gif To put it differently... if my temperature in my room was four of 5 degrees hotter it would push the temps up to throttlle like crazy.... ragged edge no doubt :0
Edited by mfknjadagr8 - 1/30/15 at 7:22pm
NEWBIE
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD 8320e Asus Sabertooth R2.0 xfx r9 290 xfx r9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill rip jaws  Samsung 840 Pro WD BLUE 64MB Cache Ocz vertex 3 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech h220x  alphacool nexxos st30 280mm radiator alphacool coolplex pro LT10 100mm reservoir Swiftech h220 rad only 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 Bit ENTERPRISE edition Acer 23" 1080p  asus 19" Dell Media Center  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Rosewill Photon 1200W Phanteks Enthoo Pro Logitech G5 or Steel Series MW2 edition Generic Cheapy 
AudioAudioAudio
GEMINI HSR-1000 Logitech 5.1 surround ZALMAN clip on mic 
  hide details  
Reply
NEWBIE
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD 8320e Asus Sabertooth R2.0 xfx r9 290 xfx r9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill rip jaws  Samsung 840 Pro WD BLUE 64MB Cache Ocz vertex 3 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech h220x  alphacool nexxos st30 280mm radiator alphacool coolplex pro LT10 100mm reservoir Swiftech h220 rad only 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 Bit ENTERPRISE edition Acer 23" 1080p  asus 19" Dell Media Center  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Rosewill Photon 1200W Phanteks Enthoo Pro Logitech G5 or Steel Series MW2 edition Generic Cheapy 
AudioAudioAudio
GEMINI HSR-1000 Logitech 5.1 surround ZALMAN clip on mic 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45974 of 68053
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshootr View Post

Ya I have tried everything basicly. And the result is always the same. If I move voltage past where it is (1.376v-1.392v) then I get instafreeze on IBT regardless of clockspeed, cpu/nb, ht, anything.

What are you setting in bios? HPC mode enabled? LLC very high? what percentage current do you have for LLC? If I lower my LLC current from 140% to 130% I instafreeze or shutdown.
Kraken
(5 items)
 
500R Chernobyl
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k Asus Maximus VII Ranger MSI GTX 970 Hyper X Savage  
Cooling
Custom Loop 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX8350 Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2.0 EVGA GTX970 FTW Hyper x HX324C11SRK2/16 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK AMD LTX XSPC Nylon Dual 5.25 Reservoir Inc Laing D5  Coolgate Triple HD360 Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 240mm 
OSMonitorCase
Windows 7 Ultimate Samsung SyncMaster 2032BW Carbide Series® 500R White Mid-Tower Case 
  hide details  
Reply
Kraken
(5 items)
 
500R Chernobyl
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k Asus Maximus VII Ranger MSI GTX 970 Hyper X Savage  
Cooling
Custom Loop 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX8350 Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2.0 EVGA GTX970 FTW Hyper x HX324C11SRK2/16 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK AMD LTX XSPC Nylon Dual 5.25 Reservoir Inc Laing D5  Coolgate Triple HD360 Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 240mm 
OSMonitorCase
Windows 7 Ultimate Samsung SyncMaster 2032BW Carbide Series® 500R White Mid-Tower Case 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45975 of 68053
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfknjadagr8 View Post

nope... could run it at 4.8 but it would run very hot... like quite a bit over the new threshold hot... so i ran a daily of 4.6 overclock.. 4.8 was ibt stable but it was way to hot.... like 74 on cores... not a spike type hot....(this was with all fans on 100% including the 5400 rpm cooling backside of socket and 120mm at 1400 on top of vrms and the air from aircooler blowing over them)....which is why i ran it at 4.6 with much less volts... it would run 4.8 with 1.48 under load... wish i could say that with this 8320e frown.gif anyhow it ran 4.6 with 1.42ish under load with it drooping to that so that knocked it down to around 65 degrees but yes... i learned like many here have.. water is where its at for the visheras... temps are lower and overclocks tend to be stable with slightly less volts probably due to the lower temps... but you cant expect miracles smile.gif To put it differently... if my temperature in my room was four of 5 degrees hotter it would push the temps up to throttlle like crazy.... ragged edge no doubt :0

Thats what I am getting at. You were able to run 4.8 with 1.48v, on air and the only consequence was high load temps. I have a very different problem. Thank you for clarifying that.
Fire-Starter
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320E 4.6Ghz 1.380v "Load" Crosshair V Formula-Z Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC 1100/1400 16GB Trident-X 2400 2x8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX-100 SSD 256GB OS/Programs/Games WD-Black 2TB Games/Programs WD-Green 3TB Data/Backup ASUS 24X DVD Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Cryorig R1-Ultimate Win 7 Ultimate x64 Auria 23.5 1080 Microsoft 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Rosewill Photon 850W Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Razor Deathadder Real-Tech HD Audio 7.1 (Onboard) 
  hide details  
Reply
Fire-Starter
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320E 4.6Ghz 1.380v "Load" Crosshair V Formula-Z Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC 1100/1400 16GB Trident-X 2400 2x8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX-100 SSD 256GB OS/Programs/Games WD-Black 2TB Games/Programs WD-Green 3TB Data/Backup ASUS 24X DVD Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Cryorig R1-Ultimate Win 7 Ultimate x64 Auria 23.5 1080 Microsoft 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Rosewill Photon 850W Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Razor Deathadder Real-Tech HD Audio 7.1 (Onboard) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45976 of 68053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiw View Post

What are you setting in bios? HPC mode enabled? LLC very high? what percentage current do you have for LLC? If I lower my LLC current from 140% to 130% I instafreeze or shutdown.

My MB does not have HPC mode as far as I know. I use LLC 25% but keep in mind LLC is backwards on Asrock. But even if LLC was not boosting enough, then higher vcore should be sufficient to stop this I believe.
Fire-Starter
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320E 4.6Ghz 1.380v "Load" Crosshair V Formula-Z Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC 1100/1400 16GB Trident-X 2400 2x8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX-100 SSD 256GB OS/Programs/Games WD-Black 2TB Games/Programs WD-Green 3TB Data/Backup ASUS 24X DVD Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Cryorig R1-Ultimate Win 7 Ultimate x64 Auria 23.5 1080 Microsoft 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Rosewill Photon 850W Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Razor Deathadder Real-Tech HD Audio 7.1 (Onboard) 
  hide details  
Reply
Fire-Starter
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320E 4.6Ghz 1.380v "Load" Crosshair V Formula-Z Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC 1100/1400 16GB Trident-X 2400 2x8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX-100 SSD 256GB OS/Programs/Games WD-Black 2TB Games/Programs WD-Green 3TB Data/Backup ASUS 24X DVD Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Cryorig R1-Ultimate Win 7 Ultimate x64 Auria 23.5 1080 Microsoft 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Rosewill Photon 850W Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Razor Deathadder Real-Tech HD Audio 7.1 (Onboard) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45977 of 68053
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshootr View Post

Thats what I am getting at. You were able to run 4.8 with 1.48v, on air and the only consequence was high load temps. I have a very different problem. Thank you for clarifying that.
that doesnt mean you arent getting overheat on vrms or another component... my vrm temps were in check even though the cpu core and socket werent.... also you may have simply gotten a board that didnt get a good fitment on the vrm sink... i dunno my asrock board was good up until 4.6 then it was pins and needles getting anymore.. and temps shot up quick... it was just too much for the phases id say
NEWBIE
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD 8320e Asus Sabertooth R2.0 xfx r9 290 xfx r9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill rip jaws  Samsung 840 Pro WD BLUE 64MB Cache Ocz vertex 3 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech h220x  alphacool nexxos st30 280mm radiator alphacool coolplex pro LT10 100mm reservoir Swiftech h220 rad only 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 Bit ENTERPRISE edition Acer 23" 1080p  asus 19" Dell Media Center  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Rosewill Photon 1200W Phanteks Enthoo Pro Logitech G5 or Steel Series MW2 edition Generic Cheapy 
AudioAudioAudio
GEMINI HSR-1000 Logitech 5.1 surround ZALMAN clip on mic 
  hide details  
Reply
NEWBIE
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD 8320e Asus Sabertooth R2.0 xfx r9 290 xfx r9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill rip jaws  Samsung 840 Pro WD BLUE 64MB Cache Ocz vertex 3 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech h220x  alphacool nexxos st30 280mm radiator alphacool coolplex pro LT10 100mm reservoir Swiftech h220 rad only 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 Bit ENTERPRISE edition Acer 23" 1080p  asus 19" Dell Media Center  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Rosewill Photon 1200W Phanteks Enthoo Pro Logitech G5 or Steel Series MW2 edition Generic Cheapy 
AudioAudioAudio
GEMINI HSR-1000 Logitech 5.1 surround ZALMAN clip on mic 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45978 of 68053
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfknjadagr8 View Post

that doesnt mean you arent getting overheat on vrms or another component... my vrm temps were in check even though the cpu core and socket werent.... also you may have simply gotten a board that didnt get a good fitment on the vrm sink... i dunno my asrock board was good up until 4.6 then it was pins and needles getting anymore.. and temps shot up quick... it was just too much for the phases id say

Yes, very true it could very well be VRM temps, perhaps one day I will try remounting the VRM heat-sink. Looking forward to testing it with another board also.

Thanks for all the input, be back tomorrow. biggrin.gif
Fire-Starter
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320E 4.6Ghz 1.380v "Load" Crosshair V Formula-Z Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC 1100/1400 16GB Trident-X 2400 2x8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX-100 SSD 256GB OS/Programs/Games WD-Black 2TB Games/Programs WD-Green 3TB Data/Backup ASUS 24X DVD Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Cryorig R1-Ultimate Win 7 Ultimate x64 Auria 23.5 1080 Microsoft 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Rosewill Photon 850W Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Razor Deathadder Real-Tech HD Audio 7.1 (Onboard) 
  hide details  
Reply
Fire-Starter
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320E 4.6Ghz 1.380v "Load" Crosshair V Formula-Z Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC 1100/1400 16GB Trident-X 2400 2x8 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial MX-100 SSD 256GB OS/Programs/Games WD-Black 2TB Games/Programs WD-Green 3TB Data/Backup ASUS 24X DVD Burner 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Cryorig R1-Ultimate Win 7 Ultimate x64 Auria 23.5 1080 Microsoft 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Rosewill Photon 850W Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Razor Deathadder Real-Tech HD Audio 7.1 (Onboard) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45979 of 68053
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshootr View Post

I think I misunderstood what he said. Apparently he never ran 4.8 with his air cooler.

However there is a member on here who does. He is using the Silver Arrow.

I am used to the routine of running in to high temps and stability issues near the limit. But not going from stable to instafreeze within a small voltage bump.

I did run my 8350 at 4.823 ghz on air with the Sabertooth, but it was too noisy so I switched to the cooler running GD80 @ 4.761 ghz for daily use. I was also using the HE01. The SA seems to be a little quieter in normal use tempting me to go back to the Sabertooth.

If you are serious about air cooling, remember that is all starts with the case. It has to provide more air to the cpu cooler than it can use. A lot more. And that air has to get out of the case too, which is why I don't even have a case exhaust fan. It would only be a flow restriction. I also removed the I/O panel as it creates a dead zone right over the VRMs. The best cooler in the world will run hot if it is just recirculating hot air around inside the case. I see this in my case as my fans aren't powerful enough. It runs nice and cool in a 10 pass run of IBT AVX but gets hot in a 20 pass run. That means it is reusing hot air.
Junkyard Dog
(17 items)
 
Blackie
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen 1700 Biostar X370 GT7 Sapphire Nitro Fury G. Skill Ripjaws ddr4 3200 16 GB 4x4 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 EVO 500gb SSD Western Digital 500gb  Memorex Lightscribe dvd Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 10 64bit Pixio 27" 1440P yes Seasonic 850 watt  
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Silverstone Redline RL05 Evoluent vertical mouse yes Creative X-FI  
Other
Sennheiser headphones HD 599 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX8370 @ 5 ghz ASUS Sabertooth Sapphire Fury G Skill F3-14900CL9Q-16GBXL 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Western Digital Samsung 850 EVO Memorex Lightscribe dvd Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win X 64 bit Pixio 27" 1440P  yes Seasonic SS-850KM Active PFC F3 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Silverstone Redline RL02b Evoluent VM4 yes Creative Soundblaster Z  
Audio
Sennheiser 428 headphones 
  hide details  
Reply
Junkyard Dog
(17 items)
 
Blackie
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen 1700 Biostar X370 GT7 Sapphire Nitro Fury G. Skill Ripjaws ddr4 3200 16 GB 4x4 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 850 EVO 500gb SSD Western Digital 500gb  Memorex Lightscribe dvd Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 10 64bit Pixio 27" 1440P yes Seasonic 850 watt  
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Silverstone Redline RL05 Evoluent vertical mouse yes Creative X-FI  
Other
Sennheiser headphones HD 599 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX8370 @ 5 ghz ASUS Sabertooth Sapphire Fury G Skill F3-14900CL9Q-16GBXL 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Western Digital Samsung 850 EVO Memorex Lightscribe dvd Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win X 64 bit Pixio 27" 1440P  yes Seasonic SS-850KM Active PFC F3 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Silverstone Redline RL02b Evoluent VM4 yes Creative Soundblaster Z  
Audio
Sennheiser 428 headphones 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45980 of 68053
Quote:
Originally Posted by miklkit View Post

I did run my 8350 at 4.823 ghz on air with the Sabertooth, but it was too noisy so I switched to the cooler running GD80 @ 4.761 ghz for daily use. I was also using the HE01. The SA seems to be a little quieter in normal use tempting me to go back to the Sabertooth.

If you are serious about air cooling, remember that is all starts with the case. It has to provide more air to the cpu cooler than it can use. A lot more. And that air has to get out of the case too, which is why I don't even have a case exhaust fan. It would only be a flow restriction. I also removed the I/O panel as it creates a dead zone right over the VRMs. The best cooler in the world will run hot if it is just recirculating hot air around inside the case. I see this in my case as my fans aren't powerful enough. It runs nice and cool in a 10 pass run of IBT AVX but gets hot in a 20 pass run. That means it is reusing hot air.

Agreed, air cooling is all about moving air effectively, which means more fans and a good case where as water, you can fit a rad and not go as crazy with air flow, I'm not saying that air flow isn't important because it is but you can be a bit more relaxed with it. Air cooling is pretty damn clever tbh especially on motorcycles. biggrin.gif
Kraken
(5 items)
 
500R Chernobyl
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k Asus Maximus VII Ranger MSI GTX 970 Hyper X Savage  
Cooling
Custom Loop 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX8350 Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2.0 EVGA GTX970 FTW Hyper x HX324C11SRK2/16 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK AMD LTX XSPC Nylon Dual 5.25 Reservoir Inc Laing D5  Coolgate Triple HD360 Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 240mm 
OSMonitorCase
Windows 7 Ultimate Samsung SyncMaster 2032BW Carbide Series® 500R White Mid-Tower Case 
  hide details  
Reply
Kraken
(5 items)
 
500R Chernobyl
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k Asus Maximus VII Ranger MSI GTX 970 Hyper X Savage  
Cooling
Custom Loop 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX8350 Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2.0 EVGA GTX970 FTW Hyper x HX324C11SRK2/16 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK AMD LTX XSPC Nylon Dual 5.25 Reservoir Inc Laing D5  Coolgate Triple HD360 Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 240mm 
OSMonitorCase
Windows 7 Ultimate Samsung SyncMaster 2032BW Carbide Series® 500R White Mid-Tower Case 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD CPUs
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club