Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club - Page 4671

post #46701 of 67713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiw View Post

You kinda do that to yourself though, all we can really go off is how you post here and it always seems to be daft stuff. You say you don't believe in stress testing and stuff then your OS is corrupt and you're stuggling to sort out a fresh install etc, now you post about there only being a slight difference in a product where the main focus of that product is how well it can get heat away from the cpu ie the rad, not only that but it seems to be faulty... I dunno mate, I wanna just read your posts and think, yes, he's alright. But the stuff you post just leaves me shaking my head and chuckling a lot of the time.

Back on topic, What is the stock voltage for CPU/NB? Reason I ask is because I really would like to use offset voltage but can't work it out.

Its not like that at all mate. I had some troubles with IBT AVX and Prime95 because when i am stable at those programs at ridiculously high voltage, i get BSOD's and other weird issues in Windows in everyday usage, that's the reason i do not believe in those programs.
Stability does not dictates being stable in those programs but being stable at everyday usage, the definition of stable is that the quality or state of something that is not easily changed or likely to change.

My problems with Windows was caused by an update that causes my chip set acting all weird, it has nothing to do with my system stability because i am rock stable.
I am also doing a lot of tweaks in Windows and sometimes an overclock or something else can interfere with that specific tweak.

I explained what happened with the cooler and i actually worked with both and i simply prefer Corsair for now, the mounting hardware is just nice an easy with Corsair and its very high quality too.
I wish i could say the same from Cooler Master.. Its not all about cooling performance IMO because when i buy an product that is relatively expensive i would like to see some good and proper quality and its an total package. The Cooler Master units look cheap IMO and the performance is nothing to write home about. I tested this cooler with the same amount of volts as my own system with m H100i but the performance was almost the same.


I have no idea what stock CPU/NB voltage is to be honest, i run 2400Mhz now at 1.2750v and i can run 2600MHz with 1.3100v

I think its different with every chip.
hurricane
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1600 Asus Crosshair hero 6 MSI GTX 970 gaming 4G G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GFX 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 pro, 256 GB Alphacool Eisbaer 360 Windows 10 Pro Asus VG248Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G910 Cooler Master V850 Phanteks Enthoo Luxe tempered glass Logitech G502 
Audio
logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
hurricane
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1600 Asus Crosshair hero 6 MSI GTX 970 gaming 4G G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GFX 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 pro, 256 GB Alphacool Eisbaer 360 Windows 10 Pro Asus VG248Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G910 Cooler Master V850 Phanteks Enthoo Luxe tempered glass Logitech G502 
Audio
logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
post #46702 of 67713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post

maybe i should go back and start quoting you ?

Dude, stay on topic and stop harassing me and calling me out will ya. Its not going to work and i don't have time for these games.
hurricane
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1600 Asus Crosshair hero 6 MSI GTX 970 gaming 4G G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GFX 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 pro, 256 GB Alphacool Eisbaer 360 Windows 10 Pro Asus VG248Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G910 Cooler Master V850 Phanteks Enthoo Luxe tempered glass Logitech G502 
Audio
logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
hurricane
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1600 Asus Crosshair hero 6 MSI GTX 970 gaming 4G G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GFX 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 pro, 256 GB Alphacool Eisbaer 360 Windows 10 Pro Asus VG248Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G910 Cooler Master V850 Phanteks Enthoo Luxe tempered glass Logitech G502 
Audio
logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
post #46703 of 67713
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane28 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjiw View Post

You kinda do that to yourself though, all we can really go off is how you post here and it always seems to be daft stuff. You say you don't believe in stress testing and stuff then your OS is corrupt and you're stuggling to sort out a fresh install etc, now you post about there only being a slight difference in a product where the main focus of that product is how well it can get heat away from the cpu ie the rad, not only that but it seems to be faulty... I dunno mate, I wanna just read your posts and think, yes, he's alright. But the stuff you post just leaves me shaking my head and chuckling a lot of the time.

Back on topic, What is the stock voltage for CPU/NB? Reason I ask is because I really would like to use offset voltage but can't work it out.

Its not like that at all mate. I had some troubles with IBT AVX and Prime95 because when i am stable at those programs at ridiculously high voltage, i get BSOD's and other weird issues in Windows in everyday usage, that's the reason i do not believe in those programs.
Stability does not dictates being stable in those programs but being stable at everyday usage, the definition of stable is that the quality or state of something that is not easily changed or likely to change.

My problems with Windows was caused by an update that causes my chip set acting all weird, it has nothing to do with my system stability because i am rock stable.
I am also doing a lot of tweaks in Windows and sometimes an overclock or something else can interfere with that specific tweak.

I explained what happened with the cooler and i actually worked with both and i simply prefer Corsair for now, the mounting hardware is just nice an easy with Corsair and its very high quality too.
I wish i could say the same from Cooler Master.. Its not all about cooling performance IMO because when i buy an product that is relatively expensive i would like to see some good and proper quality and its an total package. The Cooler Master units look cheap IMO and the performance is nothing to write home about. I tested this cooler with the same amount of volts as my own system with m H100i but the performance was almost the same.


I have no idea what stock CPU/NB voltage is to be honest, i run 2400Mhz now at 1.2750v and i can run 2600MHz with 1.3100v

I think its different with every chip.

???
red

which update i find this funny as i have installed/reinstalled windows without issue.... ever

blue

and again you are the only one this this issue


strike out ( aka this ) fixed as this is simply not true
USS CLM8-1701
(39 items)
 
Her Venom
(21 items)
 
Lil Tough Guy
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD FX-8350 Gigabyte 990FXA-UD7 R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  
GraphicsGraphicsRAMHard Drive
R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  F3-2400C10D-16GTX  OCZ Agility 3 120GB  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
OCZ Agility 3 120GB  Seagate Barracuda 1TB  Segate Barracuda 3TB Rosewill RCR-IM5001 USB2.0 75 in 1 internal Car... 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Pioneer BDR-208DBK Blu-ray Writer Swiftech H20-220 EDGE HD Liquid Cooling Kit Swiftech Komodo 7970 Swiftech MCP-35X2 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech MCP35X2 Heat Sink Swiftech MCP35X Reservoir Swiftech Komodo 7970 Swiftech Komodo 7970 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool 240mm XT45 Alphacool 120mm XT45 Alphacool 120mm UT60 FrozenQ PC Mods UV Meteor Light Limited Edition... 
CoolingCoolingOSOS
Koolance Radiator Mounting Bracket with Quick-R... Swiftech Komodo 7970 Windows 7 Windows 8  
MonitorMonitorMonitorMonitor
ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  XFX FXTRISTAND Triple Display Monitor Stand  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510 XFX pro 1250w black edition Caselabs MAGNUM M8 Case Razer Naga 
AudioAudioOther
Sony 2.1 Razer Megalodon XFX pro 1250w black edition 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
8350 batch 1229 pgn  Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z gigabyte 7770 OC gigabyte 7770 OC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
F3-2400C10D-16GTX OCZ agaility 3 120  OCZ Agility 3 120gb  Seagate 7200rpm 1tb 
Optical DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Pioneer BDR-208DBK Rosewill RCR-IM5001 USB2.0 75 in 1 internal Car... Swiftech MCP-35X White Top Swiftech Quiet Power 240  
CoolingOSOSMonitor
Swiftech Apogee HD Windows 7 Windows 8 LG E2242 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG E2242 RAZER Black Lycosa Mirror Special Edition Seasonic x660 Cooler Master Storm Stryker 
Mouse
Razer Lachesis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX 6100 Sabertooth 990fx R2.0 XFX 7770 Core Edition Samsung 1600 2x4 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 1600 2x4 Unknown as of now  Piorneer BDR-208DBK Swiftech H220  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8  Samsung 60" 120hz 3d LED TV Unknown Seasonic x750 
CaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master Storm Stryker Unknown Pioneer 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
USS CLM8-1701
(39 items)
 
Her Venom
(21 items)
 
Lil Tough Guy
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD FX-8350 Gigabyte 990FXA-UD7 R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  
GraphicsGraphicsRAMHard Drive
R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  F3-2400C10D-16GTX  OCZ Agility 3 120GB  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
OCZ Agility 3 120GB  Seagate Barracuda 1TB  Segate Barracuda 3TB Rosewill RCR-IM5001 USB2.0 75 in 1 internal Car... 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Pioneer BDR-208DBK Blu-ray Writer Swiftech H20-220 EDGE HD Liquid Cooling Kit Swiftech Komodo 7970 Swiftech MCP-35X2 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech MCP35X2 Heat Sink Swiftech MCP35X Reservoir Swiftech Komodo 7970 Swiftech Komodo 7970 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool 240mm XT45 Alphacool 120mm XT45 Alphacool 120mm UT60 FrozenQ PC Mods UV Meteor Light Limited Edition... 
CoolingCoolingOSOS
Koolance Radiator Mounting Bracket with Quick-R... Swiftech Komodo 7970 Windows 7 Windows 8  
MonitorMonitorMonitorMonitor
ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  XFX FXTRISTAND Triple Display Monitor Stand  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510 XFX pro 1250w black edition Caselabs MAGNUM M8 Case Razer Naga 
AudioAudioOther
Sony 2.1 Razer Megalodon XFX pro 1250w black edition 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
8350 batch 1229 pgn  Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z gigabyte 7770 OC gigabyte 7770 OC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
F3-2400C10D-16GTX OCZ agaility 3 120  OCZ Agility 3 120gb  Seagate 7200rpm 1tb 
Optical DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Pioneer BDR-208DBK Rosewill RCR-IM5001 USB2.0 75 in 1 internal Car... Swiftech MCP-35X White Top Swiftech Quiet Power 240  
CoolingOSOSMonitor
Swiftech Apogee HD Windows 7 Windows 8 LG E2242 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG E2242 RAZER Black Lycosa Mirror Special Edition Seasonic x660 Cooler Master Storm Stryker 
Mouse
Razer Lachesis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX 6100 Sabertooth 990fx R2.0 XFX 7770 Core Edition Samsung 1600 2x4 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 1600 2x4 Unknown as of now  Piorneer BDR-208DBK Swiftech H220  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8  Samsung 60" 120hz 3d LED TV Unknown Seasonic x750 
CaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master Storm Stryker Unknown Pioneer 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #46704 of 67713
Stability is really in reference to the lack of OS/system/administrative errors and warnings.

When someone who knows what they are doing is saying they are stable.. they are saying that their system will perform its intended operations without errors.

Just because you don't lock up and or BSOD. doesn't mean there are no errors. Check your event viewer under a handful of categories.

Using stress testing software,, is a "data safe" way of putting a near realistic max load. You will not corrupt your work, if you are not using your work to test your system.

there is no reason to risk data.. partitions and separate boot drives are a thing. need all of 32gb? to install a windows OS..
Beast Schlampe
(17 items)
 
My Kaveri Project
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd Fx-8370-e Crosshair V formula Z  Zotac GTX 780ti Amp edition Gskill trident 2400 @ 2400- 10-12-12-31-41 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
2x Adata SX900 128GB SSD in Raid 0 Zalman VE300 Deepcool Captain 360 Nzxt g10 + h110 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8.1 pro Asus pg278Q lg 29' ultra wide ips Roccat Ryos glow MX black 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X850 Fractal Design Arc XL corsair m45 corsair massive keyboard and mouse pad 
Audio
Razer Kraken pro 
  hide details  
Reply
Beast Schlampe
(17 items)
 
My Kaveri Project
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd Fx-8370-e Crosshair V formula Z  Zotac GTX 780ti Amp edition Gskill trident 2400 @ 2400- 10-12-12-31-41 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
2x Adata SX900 128GB SSD in Raid 0 Zalman VE300 Deepcool Captain 360 Nzxt g10 + h110 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8.1 pro Asus pg278Q lg 29' ultra wide ips Roccat Ryos glow MX black 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X850 Fractal Design Arc XL corsair m45 corsair massive keyboard and mouse pad 
Audio
Razer Kraken pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #46705 of 67713
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlailScHLAMP View Post

you are not accounting for your hard drives or SSDs, they take power,

so do fans, motherboard, ram, chipsets, lights

without proper gear your ball parks really won't be in the ball park.

all i know is that if i do suicide runs on my rig I am toeing the line of OCP when both cpu and gpu are loaded down.

my GPU will pull 345w if i let it. I wouldn't doubt the cpu is drawing almost equal
at the least I will know if my psu is up to the task and how much overhead I have for gpu overclocking...
NEWBIE
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD 8320e Asus Sabertooth R2.0 xfx r9 290 xfx r9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill rip jaws  Samsung 840 Pro WD BLUE 64MB Cache Ocz vertex 3 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech h220x  alphacool nexxos st30 280mm radiator alphacool coolplex pro LT10 100mm reservoir Swiftech h220 rad only 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 Bit ENTERPRISE edition Acer 23" 1080p  asus 19" Dell Media Center  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Rosewill Photon 1200W Phanteks Enthoo Pro Logitech G5 or Steel Series MW2 edition Generic Cheapy 
AudioAudioAudio
GEMINI HSR-1000 Logitech 5.1 surround ZALMAN clip on mic 
  hide details  
Reply
NEWBIE
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD 8320e Asus Sabertooth R2.0 xfx r9 290 xfx r9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill rip jaws  Samsung 840 Pro WD BLUE 64MB Cache Ocz vertex 3 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech h220x  alphacool nexxos st30 280mm radiator alphacool coolplex pro LT10 100mm reservoir Swiftech h220 rad only 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 Bit ENTERPRISE edition Acer 23" 1080p  asus 19" Dell Media Center  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Rosewill Photon 1200W Phanteks Enthoo Pro Logitech G5 or Steel Series MW2 edition Generic Cheapy 
AudioAudioAudio
GEMINI HSR-1000 Logitech 5.1 surround ZALMAN clip on mic 
  hide details  
Reply
post #46706 of 67713
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfknjadagr8 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlailScHLAMP View Post

you are not accounting for your hard drives or SSDs, they take power,

so do fans, motherboard, ram, chipsets, lights

without proper gear your ball parks really won't be in the ball park.

all i know is that if i do suicide runs on my rig I am toeing the line of OCP when both cpu and gpu are loaded down.

my GPU will pull 345w if i let it. I wouldn't doubt the cpu is drawing almost equal
at the least I will know if my psu is up to the task and how much overhead I have for gpu overclocking...

Vally + prime 95 will get you there... ibt hogs threads too much to run vally or heaven at the same time
Beast Schlampe
(17 items)
 
My Kaveri Project
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd Fx-8370-e Crosshair V formula Z  Zotac GTX 780ti Amp edition Gskill trident 2400 @ 2400- 10-12-12-31-41 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
2x Adata SX900 128GB SSD in Raid 0 Zalman VE300 Deepcool Captain 360 Nzxt g10 + h110 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8.1 pro Asus pg278Q lg 29' ultra wide ips Roccat Ryos glow MX black 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X850 Fractal Design Arc XL corsair m45 corsair massive keyboard and mouse pad 
Audio
Razer Kraken pro 
  hide details  
Reply
Beast Schlampe
(17 items)
 
My Kaveri Project
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd Fx-8370-e Crosshair V formula Z  Zotac GTX 780ti Amp edition Gskill trident 2400 @ 2400- 10-12-12-31-41 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
2x Adata SX900 128GB SSD in Raid 0 Zalman VE300 Deepcool Captain 360 Nzxt g10 + h110 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8.1 pro Asus pg278Q lg 29' ultra wide ips Roccat Ryos glow MX black 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X850 Fractal Design Arc XL corsair m45 corsair massive keyboard and mouse pad 
Audio
Razer Kraken pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #46707 of 67713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post

???
red

which update i find this funny as i have installed/reinstalled windows without issue.... ever

blue

and again you are the only one this this issue


strike out ( aka this ) fixed as this is simply not true

Of course you never have trouble, and even when you had you would be the last to emit it simply because of the fact you like it too much to say i am wrong about just of everything rolleyes.gif

THATS a pattern or perhaps an hobby of yours. Anyway, on topic.

If you done some research BEFORE you making comments like this, you would know that a lot of people (not you of course) have trouble with the KB3004394 update from Windows.

They actually made an update to remove that update because it causes all kinds of weird issues. Proof is here:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1529296/amd-special-edition-driver-catalyst-omega

and here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_update/windows-update-kb3004394-issues/ace25277-7f65-4486-bc44-c1b106907a18?page=1

Because i was unable to install the correct chip set driver i got weird things going and i still have issues with cold boot with desktop gadgets and my chip set is resetting everything for some reason. Perhaps one of my USB peripherals is not working correctly but i will find out later.

Yet again, its YOUR way of looking at things, stating that i am "the only one" with this issue means that you don't do research before commenting and only want to bash simply because you lack of understanding that some people are different and do things different to reach their goal.

I am not the first one that you try to bash or acting like a know it all just about everything.. no matter the topic you always know better, i guess that the kind of guy you are i suppose.

I don't believe in just ONE program to test stability, IBT AVX is just an very very poor stability test and does not determine that your system is stable for 24/7 end of story.

Here are some guys saying the same exact thing: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1698258
hurricane
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1600 Asus Crosshair hero 6 MSI GTX 970 gaming 4G G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GFX 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 pro, 256 GB Alphacool Eisbaer 360 Windows 10 Pro Asus VG248Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G910 Cooler Master V850 Phanteks Enthoo Luxe tempered glass Logitech G502 
Audio
logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
hurricane
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1600 Asus Crosshair hero 6 MSI GTX 970 gaming 4G G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GFX 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 pro, 256 GB Alphacool Eisbaer 360 Windows 10 Pro Asus VG248Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G910 Cooler Master V850 Phanteks Enthoo Luxe tempered glass Logitech G502 
Audio
logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
post #46708 of 67713
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlailScHLAMP View Post

Vally + prime 95 will get you there... ibt hogs threads too much to run vally or heaven at the same time
oh I knew that ibt is.a thread hog...oddly enough on my "killer" board with 4.6 overclock I could do things while ibt was running albiet it slowly but after switching to the saber even at the same 4.6 the pc is unuseable while it runs...not that I do things while stressing but I found that odd...but this is good to know....I assume latest version of valley Is best and blend or small ffts?
Edited by mfknjadagr8 - 2/24/15 at 9:32am
NEWBIE
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD 8320e Asus Sabertooth R2.0 xfx r9 290 xfx r9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill rip jaws  Samsung 840 Pro WD BLUE 64MB Cache Ocz vertex 3 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech h220x  alphacool nexxos st30 280mm radiator alphacool coolplex pro LT10 100mm reservoir Swiftech h220 rad only 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 Bit ENTERPRISE edition Acer 23" 1080p  asus 19" Dell Media Center  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Rosewill Photon 1200W Phanteks Enthoo Pro Logitech G5 or Steel Series MW2 edition Generic Cheapy 
AudioAudioAudio
GEMINI HSR-1000 Logitech 5.1 surround ZALMAN clip on mic 
  hide details  
Reply
NEWBIE
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD 8320e Asus Sabertooth R2.0 xfx r9 290 xfx r9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill rip jaws  Samsung 840 Pro WD BLUE 64MB Cache Ocz vertex 3 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech h220x  alphacool nexxos st30 280mm radiator alphacool coolplex pro LT10 100mm reservoir Swiftech h220 rad only 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 Bit ENTERPRISE edition Acer 23" 1080p  asus 19" Dell Media Center  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Rosewill Photon 1200W Phanteks Enthoo Pro Logitech G5 or Steel Series MW2 edition Generic Cheapy 
AudioAudioAudio
GEMINI HSR-1000 Logitech 5.1 surround ZALMAN clip on mic 
  hide details  
Reply
post #46709 of 67713
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane28 View Post

Of course you never have trouble, and even when you had you would be the last to emit it simply because of the fact you like it too much to say i am wrong about just of everything rolleyes.gif

THATS a pattern or perhaps an hobby of yours. Anyway, on topic.

If you done some research BEFORE you making comments like this, you would know that a lot of people (not you of course) have trouble with the KB3004394 update from Windows.

They actually made an update to remove that update because it causes all kinds of weird issues. Proof is here:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1529296/amd-special-edition-driver-catalyst-omega

and here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_update/windows-update-kb3004394-issues/ace25277-7f65-4486-bc44-c1b106907a18?page=1

Because i was unable to install the correct chip set driver i got weird things going and i still have issues with cold boot with desktop gadgets and my chip set is resetting everything for some reason. Perhaps one of my USB peripherals is not working correctly but i will find out later.

Yet again, its YOUR way of looking at things, stating that i am "the only one" with this issue means that you don't do research before commenting and only want to bash simply because you lack of understanding that some people are different and do things different to reach their goal.

I am not the first one that you try to bash or acting like a know it all just about everything.. no matter the topic you always know better, i guess that the kind of guy you are i suppose.

I don't believe in just ONE program to test stability, IBT AVX is just an very very poor stability test and does not determine that your system is stable for 24/7 end of story.

Here are some guys saying the same exact thing: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1698258
I have found that ibt is a great indicator of the voltages that you would need for any stress test..as well as a great indicator of how well your cooling is performing...but I still run prime and battlefield 4 just to be sure...for some reason bf4 is like an instability seeker...ibt for me is that strong starting point from which to tweak from
NEWBIE
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD 8320e Asus Sabertooth R2.0 xfx r9 290 xfx r9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill rip jaws  Samsung 840 Pro WD BLUE 64MB Cache Ocz vertex 3 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech h220x  alphacool nexxos st30 280mm radiator alphacool coolplex pro LT10 100mm reservoir Swiftech h220 rad only 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 Bit ENTERPRISE edition Acer 23" 1080p  asus 19" Dell Media Center  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Rosewill Photon 1200W Phanteks Enthoo Pro Logitech G5 or Steel Series MW2 edition Generic Cheapy 
AudioAudioAudio
GEMINI HSR-1000 Logitech 5.1 surround ZALMAN clip on mic 
  hide details  
Reply
NEWBIE
(23 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD 8320e Asus Sabertooth R2.0 xfx r9 290 xfx r9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill rip jaws  Samsung 840 Pro WD BLUE 64MB Cache Ocz vertex 3 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech h220x  alphacool nexxos st30 280mm radiator alphacool coolplex pro LT10 100mm reservoir Swiftech h220 rad only 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 64 Bit ENTERPRISE edition Acer 23" 1080p  asus 19" Dell Media Center  
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Rosewill Photon 1200W Phanteks Enthoo Pro Logitech G5 or Steel Series MW2 edition Generic Cheapy 
AudioAudioAudio
GEMINI HSR-1000 Logitech 5.1 surround ZALMAN clip on mic 
  hide details  
Reply
post #46710 of 67713
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post

???
red

which update i find this funny as i have installed/reinstalled windows without issue.... ever

blue

and again you are the only one this this issue


strike out ( aka this ) fixed as this is simply not true

Of course you never have trouble, and even when you had you would be the last to emit it simply because of the fact you like it too much to say i am wrong about just of everything rolleyes.gif

THATS a pattern or perhaps an hobby of yours. Anyway, on topic.

If you done some research BEFORE you making comments like this, you would know that a lot of people (not you of course) have trouble with the KB3004394 update from Windows.

They actually made an update to remove that update because it causes all kinds of weird issues. Proof is here:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1529296/amd-special-edition-driver-catalyst-omega

and here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_update/windows-update-kb3004394-issues/ace25277-7f65-4486-bc44-c1b106907a18?page=1

Because i was unable to install the correct chip set driver i got weird things going and i still have issues with cold boot with desktop gadgets and my chip set is resetting everything for some reason. Perhaps one of my USB peripherals is not working correctly but i will find out later.

Yet again, its YOUR way of looking at things, stating that i am "the only one" with this issue means that you don't do research before commenting and only want to bash simply because you lack of understanding that some people are different and do things different to reach their goal.

I am not the first one that you try to bash or acting like a know it all just about everything.. no matter the topic you always know better, i guess that the kind of guy you are i suppose.

I don't believe in just ONE program to test stability, IBT AVX is just an very very poor stability test and does not determine that your system is stable for 24/7 end of story.

Here are some guys saying the same exact thing: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1698258
what version of windows 7 are you both using ?


pretty much first link in this link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_update/windows-update-kb3004394-issues/ace25277-7f65-4486-bc44-c1b106907a18?page=1

Windows update KB3004394 causes the following issues on my Windows 7 x64 Ultimate system:

so sounds like its a Windows 7 x64 Ultimate issue not everyone's on Windows 7 x64 Ultimate
Edited by 033Y5 - 2/24/15 at 11:20am
main1
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
fx 8350 asus crosshair v formula z xfx r9 290 core edition  g skill trident x 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
ocz agility 3 XSPC RayStorm  xspc EX 360 ek d5 vario 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
ex 240 xspc x2o 750 v4 ek r9 290x v2  windows 7 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
samsung d6100 40" logitech ocz zx 1000w haf 932 
Mouse
corsair m60 
  hide details  
Reply
main1
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
fx 8350 asus crosshair v formula z xfx r9 290 core edition  g skill trident x 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
ocz agility 3 XSPC RayStorm  xspc EX 360 ek d5 vario 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
ex 240 xspc x2o 750 v4 ek r9 290x v2  windows 7 x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
samsung d6100 40" logitech ocz zx 1000w haf 932 
Mouse
corsair m60 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD CPUs
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club