Originally Posted by xKrNMBoYx
Any of you experience audio/video hitching while watching videos when you play games simultaneously? I tend to play games on my monitor while watching online videos on the TV and usually get some hitch/lag on the video/audio.
Lag/skipping tends to happen when I. Boot up a game. Then whenever I am in game (not menu) the audio on the streaming video changes in pitch a little.
Not sure this is due to insufficiency of the CPU, related to HDD sleeping and waking up, or RAM. Maybe I should monitor my CPU and RAM usage in this scenario.
I assume you run FX at stock speed. If not, you should make sure you are 100% stable. Beyond that, the FX8350 doesn't have any trouble in such scenarios, actually it's like the scenarios that likes most. I can play while having live internet stream or i can play while doing x264 encoding and nothing happens.
I would suggest:
1) Change drivers (GPU, audio and network in particular).
2) EDIT: Never mind, you already have SSD.
3) Update your video codecs.
4) Potentially motherboard defect.
5) Check your SATA cables, if plugged in well and in good condition.Edited by Undervolter - 9/21/15 at 1:03am