Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club - Page 6059

post #60581 of 68053
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane28 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mus1mus View Post

Car Audio will not behave like that. Reason, they are not directly dealing with AC Alternating Current Power Source. And the car chassis itself acts as the common potential -- Ground -- Negative rod from the Battery. That may simply be caused by a either a bad connection or faulty RCA - audio lines.


Another cause of your rigs issue is loose connection somewhere that appears when you move the case.

I am sorry to say this but you are wrong about the car audio. I had an brand new Pioneer Head unit and was working perfectly well before i installed and connected the amp. The reason is bad ground of the amp itself. If there is an bad ground to the car chassis the current will flow though the RCA inputs of the head unit and than blow up, i went to an professional and he explained how it works because he had the same issue in the beginning. It only happens to Pioneer head units for some reason because me and him never had problems with other brand head units..

I think its the wall socket, its not even grounded..



I am contacting the guy i rent this place from in order to fix this ASAP because since this is not my own apartment i see no reason in paying for this.

idk how it is in your country

but at least in the us he would not have to fix anything, the building was up to code when it was built. and has not been remodeled so they do not have to bring it up to current codes. it is considered " grandfathered in" as it was done properly for its time.

i actually feel bad for your landlord esp if he is made to "fix" this funny story, at least again in the us, the "ground" is in 99% of the time connected to the neutral bus but think ... how would he "fix" this if there is no additional ground wire already run ? rip out all wiring from walls and start over ?
USS CLM8-1701
(39 items)
 
Her Venom
(21 items)
 
Lil Tough Guy
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD FX-8350 Gigabyte 990FXA-UD7 R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  
GraphicsGraphicsRAMHard Drive
R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  F3-2400C10D-16GTX  OCZ Agility 3 120GB  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
OCZ Agility 3 120GB  Seagate Barracuda 1TB  Segate Barracuda 3TB Rosewill RCR-IM5001 USB2.0 75 in 1 internal Car... 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Pioneer BDR-208DBK Blu-ray Writer Swiftech H20-220 EDGE HD Liquid Cooling Kit Swiftech Komodo 7970 Swiftech MCP-35X2 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech MCP35X2 Heat Sink Swiftech MCP35X Reservoir Swiftech Komodo 7970 Swiftech Komodo 7970 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool 240mm XT45 Alphacool 120mm XT45 Alphacool 120mm UT60 FrozenQ PC Mods UV Meteor Light Limited Edition... 
CoolingCoolingOSOS
Koolance Radiator Mounting Bracket with Quick-R... Swiftech Komodo 7970 Windows 7 Windows 8  
MonitorMonitorMonitorMonitor
ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  XFX FXTRISTAND Triple Display Monitor Stand  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510 XFX pro 1250w black edition Caselabs MAGNUM M8 Case Razer Naga 
AudioAudioOther
Sony 2.1 Razer Megalodon XFX pro 1250w black edition 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
8350 batch 1229 pgn  Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z gigabyte 7770 OC gigabyte 7770 OC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
F3-2400C10D-16GTX OCZ agaility 3 120  OCZ Agility 3 120gb  Seagate 7200rpm 1tb 
Optical DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Pioneer BDR-208DBK Rosewill RCR-IM5001 USB2.0 75 in 1 internal Car... Swiftech MCP-35X White Top Swiftech Quiet Power 240  
CoolingOSOSMonitor
Swiftech Apogee HD Windows 7 Windows 8 LG E2242 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG E2242 RAZER Black Lycosa Mirror Special Edition Seasonic x660 Cooler Master Storm Stryker 
Mouse
Razer Lachesis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX 6100 Sabertooth 990fx R2.0 XFX 7770 Core Edition Samsung 1600 2x4 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 1600 2x4 Unknown as of now  Piorneer BDR-208DBK Swiftech H220  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8  Samsung 60" 120hz 3d LED TV Unknown Seasonic x750 
CaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master Storm Stryker Unknown Pioneer 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
USS CLM8-1701
(39 items)
 
Her Venom
(21 items)
 
Lil Tough Guy
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD FX-8350 Gigabyte 990FXA-UD7 R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  
GraphicsGraphicsRAMHard Drive
R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  F3-2400C10D-16GTX  OCZ Agility 3 120GB  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
OCZ Agility 3 120GB  Seagate Barracuda 1TB  Segate Barracuda 3TB Rosewill RCR-IM5001 USB2.0 75 in 1 internal Car... 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Pioneer BDR-208DBK Blu-ray Writer Swiftech H20-220 EDGE HD Liquid Cooling Kit Swiftech Komodo 7970 Swiftech MCP-35X2 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech MCP35X2 Heat Sink Swiftech MCP35X Reservoir Swiftech Komodo 7970 Swiftech Komodo 7970 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool 240mm XT45 Alphacool 120mm XT45 Alphacool 120mm UT60 FrozenQ PC Mods UV Meteor Light Limited Edition... 
CoolingCoolingOSOS
Koolance Radiator Mounting Bracket with Quick-R... Swiftech Komodo 7970 Windows 7 Windows 8  
MonitorMonitorMonitorMonitor
ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  XFX FXTRISTAND Triple Display Monitor Stand  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510 XFX pro 1250w black edition Caselabs MAGNUM M8 Case Razer Naga 
AudioAudioOther
Sony 2.1 Razer Megalodon XFX pro 1250w black edition 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
8350 batch 1229 pgn  Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z gigabyte 7770 OC gigabyte 7770 OC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
F3-2400C10D-16GTX OCZ agaility 3 120  OCZ Agility 3 120gb  Seagate 7200rpm 1tb 
Optical DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Pioneer BDR-208DBK Rosewill RCR-IM5001 USB2.0 75 in 1 internal Car... Swiftech MCP-35X White Top Swiftech Quiet Power 240  
CoolingOSOSMonitor
Swiftech Apogee HD Windows 7 Windows 8 LG E2242 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG E2242 RAZER Black Lycosa Mirror Special Edition Seasonic x660 Cooler Master Storm Stryker 
Mouse
Razer Lachesis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX 6100 Sabertooth 990fx R2.0 XFX 7770 Core Edition Samsung 1600 2x4 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 1600 2x4 Unknown as of now  Piorneer BDR-208DBK Swiftech H220  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8  Samsung 60" 120hz 3d LED TV Unknown Seasonic x750 
CaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master Storm Stryker Unknown Pioneer 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #60582 of 68053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane28 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mus1mus View Post

Car Audio will not behave like that. Reason, they are not directly dealing with AC Alternating Current Power Source. And the car chassis itself acts as the common potential -- Ground -- Negative rod from the Battery. That may simply be caused by a either a bad connection or faulty RCA - audio lines.


Another cause of your rigs issue is loose connection somewhere that appears when you move the case.

I am sorry to say this but you are wrong about the car audio. I had an brand new Pioneer Head unit and was working perfectly well before i installed and connected the amp. The reason is bad ground of the amp itself. If there is an bad ground to the car chassis the current will flow though the RCA inputs of the head unit and than blow up, i went to an professional and he explained how it works because he had the same issue in the beginning. It only happens to Pioneer head units for some reason because me and him never had problems with other brand head units..

I think its the wall socket, its not even grounded..



I am contacting the guy i rent this place from in order to fix this ASAP because since this is not my own apartment i see no reason in paying for this.

idk how it is in your country

but at least in the us he would not have to fix anything, the building was up to code when it was built. and has not been remodeled so they do not have to bring it up to current codes. it is considered " grandfathered in" as it was done properly for its time.

i actually feel bad for your landlord esp if he is made to "fix" this funny story, at least again in the us, the "ground" is in 99% of the time connected to the neutral bus but think ... how would he "fix" this if there is no additional ground wire already run ? rip out all wiring from walls and start over ?

In Canada this requires a retro fit of panel if the panel pre-dates the previous code revision (every 4 years) atleast, if you don't want your insurance nullified and voided.
Beast Schlampe
(17 items)
 
My Kaveri Project
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd Fx-8370-e Crosshair V formula Z  Zotac GTX 780ti Amp edition Gskill trident 2400 @ 2400- 10-12-12-31-41 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
2x Adata SX900 128GB SSD in Raid 0 Zalman VE300 Deepcool Captain 360 Nzxt g10 + h110 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8.1 pro Asus pg278Q lg 29' ultra wide ips Roccat Ryos glow MX black 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X850 Fractal Design Arc XL corsair m45 corsair massive keyboard and mouse pad 
Audio
Razer Kraken pro 
  hide details  
Reply
Beast Schlampe
(17 items)
 
My Kaveri Project
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd Fx-8370-e Crosshair V formula Z  Zotac GTX 780ti Amp edition Gskill trident 2400 @ 2400- 10-12-12-31-41 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
2x Adata SX900 128GB SSD in Raid 0 Zalman VE300 Deepcool Captain 360 Nzxt g10 + h110 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8.1 pro Asus pg278Q lg 29' ultra wide ips Roccat Ryos glow MX black 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X850 Fractal Design Arc XL corsair m45 corsair massive keyboard and mouse pad 
Audio
Razer Kraken pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #60583 of 68053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post

idk how it is in your country

but at least in the us he would not have to fix anything, the building was up to code when it was built. and has not been remodeled so they do not have to bring it up to current codes. it is considered " grandfathered in" as it was done properly for its time.

i actually feel bad for your landlord esp if he is made to "fix" this funny story, at least again in the us, the "ground" is in 99% of the time connected to the neutral bus but think ... how would he "fix" this if there is no additional ground wire already run ? rip out all wiring from walls and start over ?

you don't get it, the US is rather large and it depends on who you rent it from and in what state since the laws are different in every state.. i know this because i have relatives living in the US..

Its different here as well, if you rent an apartment the home owner is responsible for repairs to the apartment if its not up to standards and one standard is that all wall sockets must be grounded just for safety reasons... as a matter a fact, my insurance doesn't cover damage done from an non grounded wall socket due to safety.

I don't know how he is going to fix this and i am not even allow to touch the electrics as i am not electrician so if there is something wrong i need to call him and he is responsible for repairs.
Its not actually a land lord, i rent it from an huge company which has much much much more money than me so i don't see any reason why i should pay for this to be honest, as a matter a fact, its in the contract i signed that they are responsible for repairs in the apartment since i am not allowed to touche or change anything for obvious reasons.

I checked every connector from the PSU connected tot he motherboard and non is corroded or bad connection whatsoever.
But then again, i am no electrician so i need to troubleshoot and eliminate possibility's which IMO can cause this issue, do you understand? I have no money to pay an electrician to come over to investigate this problem so i need to do this on my own..
Edited by hurricane28 - 6/3/16 at 3:35am
hurricane
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1600 Asus Crosshair hero 6 MSI GTX 970 gaming 4G G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GFX 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 pro, 256 GB Alphacool Eisbaer 360 Windows 10 Pro Asus VG248Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G910 Cooler Master V850 Phanteks Enthoo Luxe tempered glass Logitech G900 
Audio
logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
hurricane
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1600 Asus Crosshair hero 6 MSI GTX 970 gaming 4G G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GFX 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 pro, 256 GB Alphacool Eisbaer 360 Windows 10 Pro Asus VG248Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G910 Cooler Master V850 Phanteks Enthoo Luxe tempered glass Logitech G900 
Audio
logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
post #60584 of 68053
So how are you going to check for faults? You dont even have a multitester.

I felt like Inhave thrown you into very deep waters.
post #60585 of 68053
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlailScHLAMP View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane28 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mus1mus View Post

Car Audio will not behave like that. Reason, they are not directly dealing with AC Alternating Current Power Source. And the car chassis itself acts as the common potential -- Ground -- Negative rod from the Battery. That may simply be caused by a either a bad connection or faulty RCA - audio lines.


Another cause of your rigs issue is loose connection somewhere that appears when you move the case.

I am sorry to say this but you are wrong about the car audio. I had an brand new Pioneer Head unit and was working perfectly well before i installed and connected the amp. The reason is bad ground of the amp itself. If there is an bad ground to the car chassis the current will flow though the RCA inputs of the head unit and than blow up, i went to an professional and he explained how it works because he had the same issue in the beginning. It only happens to Pioneer head units for some reason because me and him never had problems with other brand head units..

I think its the wall socket, its not even grounded..



I am contacting the guy i rent this place from in order to fix this ASAP because since this is not my own apartment i see no reason in paying for this.

idk how it is in your country

but at least in the us he would not have to fix anything, the building was up to code when it was built. and has not been remodeled so they do not have to bring it up to current codes. it is considered " grandfathered in" as it was done properly for its time.

i actually feel bad for your landlord esp if he is made to "fix" this funny story, at least again in the us, the "ground" is in 99% of the time connected to the neutral bus but think ... how would he "fix" this if there is no additional ground wire already run ? rip out all wiring from walls and start over ?
In Canada this requires a retro fit of panel if the panel pre-dates the previous code revision (every 4 years) atleast, if you don't want your insurance nullified and voided.
do you mean every 4 years the electrical must be redone, or if changes to building are made they must have the electrical redone to be brought up to current cod e? ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane28 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post

idk how it is in your country

but at least in the us he would not have to fix anything, the building was up to code when it was built. and has not been remodeled so they do not have to bring it up to current codes. it is considered " grandfathered in" as it was done properly for its time.

i actually feel bad for your landlord esp if he is made to "fix" this funny story, at least again in the us, the "ground" is in 99% of the time connected to the neutral bus but think ... how would he "fix" this if there is no additional ground wire already run ? rip out all wiring from walls and start over ?

you don't get it, the US is rather large and it depends on who you rent it from and in what state since the laws are different in every state.. i know this because i have relatives living in the US..

Its different here as well, if you rent an apartment the home owner is responsible for repairs to the apartment if its not up to standards and one standard is that all wall sockets must be grounded just for safety reasons... as a matter a fact, my insurance doesn't cover damage done from an non grounded wall socket due to safety.

I don't know how he is going to fix this and i am not even allow to touch the electrics as i am not electrician so if there is something wrong i need to call him and he is responsible for repairs.
Its not actually a land lord, i rent it from an huge company which has much much much more money than me so i don't see any reason why i should pay for this to be honest, as a matter a fact, its in the contract i signed that they are responsible for repairs in the apartment since i am not allowed to touche or change anything for obvious reasons.

I checked every connector from the PSU connected tot he motherboard and non is corroded or bad connection whatsoever.
But then again, i am no electrician so i need to troubleshoot and eliminate possibility's which IMO can cause this issue, do you understand? I have no money to pay an electrician to come over to investigate this problem so i need to do this on my own..

who cares how much money they have?

you are telling me that even in old buildings all the electrical must be redone at will of the morons people making regulations ?
USS CLM8-1701
(39 items)
 
Her Venom
(21 items)
 
Lil Tough Guy
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD FX-8350 Gigabyte 990FXA-UD7 R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  
GraphicsGraphicsRAMHard Drive
R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  F3-2400C10D-16GTX  OCZ Agility 3 120GB  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
OCZ Agility 3 120GB  Seagate Barracuda 1TB  Segate Barracuda 3TB Rosewill RCR-IM5001 USB2.0 75 in 1 internal Car... 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Pioneer BDR-208DBK Blu-ray Writer Swiftech H20-220 EDGE HD Liquid Cooling Kit Swiftech Komodo 7970 Swiftech MCP-35X2 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech MCP35X2 Heat Sink Swiftech MCP35X Reservoir Swiftech Komodo 7970 Swiftech Komodo 7970 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool 240mm XT45 Alphacool 120mm XT45 Alphacool 120mm UT60 FrozenQ PC Mods UV Meteor Light Limited Edition... 
CoolingCoolingOSOS
Koolance Radiator Mounting Bracket with Quick-R... Swiftech Komodo 7970 Windows 7 Windows 8  
MonitorMonitorMonitorMonitor
ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  XFX FXTRISTAND Triple Display Monitor Stand  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510 XFX pro 1250w black edition Caselabs MAGNUM M8 Case Razer Naga 
AudioAudioOther
Sony 2.1 Razer Megalodon XFX pro 1250w black edition 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
8350 batch 1229 pgn  Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z gigabyte 7770 OC gigabyte 7770 OC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
F3-2400C10D-16GTX OCZ agaility 3 120  OCZ Agility 3 120gb  Seagate 7200rpm 1tb 
Optical DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Pioneer BDR-208DBK Rosewill RCR-IM5001 USB2.0 75 in 1 internal Car... Swiftech MCP-35X White Top Swiftech Quiet Power 240  
CoolingOSOSMonitor
Swiftech Apogee HD Windows 7 Windows 8 LG E2242 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG E2242 RAZER Black Lycosa Mirror Special Edition Seasonic x660 Cooler Master Storm Stryker 
Mouse
Razer Lachesis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX 6100 Sabertooth 990fx R2.0 XFX 7770 Core Edition Samsung 1600 2x4 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 1600 2x4 Unknown as of now  Piorneer BDR-208DBK Swiftech H220  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8  Samsung 60" 120hz 3d LED TV Unknown Seasonic x750 
CaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master Storm Stryker Unknown Pioneer 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
USS CLM8-1701
(39 items)
 
Her Venom
(21 items)
 
Lil Tough Guy
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD FX-8350 Gigabyte 990FXA-UD7 R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  
GraphicsGraphicsRAMHard Drive
R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  R7970-2PMD3GD5/OC  F3-2400C10D-16GTX  OCZ Agility 3 120GB  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
OCZ Agility 3 120GB  Seagate Barracuda 1TB  Segate Barracuda 3TB Rosewill RCR-IM5001 USB2.0 75 in 1 internal Car... 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
Pioneer BDR-208DBK Blu-ray Writer Swiftech H20-220 EDGE HD Liquid Cooling Kit Swiftech Komodo 7970 Swiftech MCP-35X2 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech MCP35X2 Heat Sink Swiftech MCP35X Reservoir Swiftech Komodo 7970 Swiftech Komodo 7970 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool 240mm XT45 Alphacool 120mm XT45 Alphacool 120mm UT60 FrozenQ PC Mods UV Meteor Light Limited Edition... 
CoolingCoolingOSOS
Koolance Radiator Mounting Bracket with Quick-R... Swiftech Komodo 7970 Windows 7 Windows 8  
MonitorMonitorMonitorMonitor
ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 144Hz 1ms  XFX FXTRISTAND Triple Display Monitor Stand  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510 XFX pro 1250w black edition Caselabs MAGNUM M8 Case Razer Naga 
AudioAudioOther
Sony 2.1 Razer Megalodon XFX pro 1250w black edition 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
8350 batch 1229 pgn  Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z gigabyte 7770 OC gigabyte 7770 OC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
F3-2400C10D-16GTX OCZ agaility 3 120  OCZ Agility 3 120gb  Seagate 7200rpm 1tb 
Optical DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Pioneer BDR-208DBK Rosewill RCR-IM5001 USB2.0 75 in 1 internal Car... Swiftech MCP-35X White Top Swiftech Quiet Power 240  
CoolingOSOSMonitor
Swiftech Apogee HD Windows 7 Windows 8 LG E2242 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG E2242 RAZER Black Lycosa Mirror Special Edition Seasonic x660 Cooler Master Storm Stryker 
Mouse
Razer Lachesis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX 6100 Sabertooth 990fx R2.0 XFX 7770 Core Edition Samsung 1600 2x4 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 1600 2x4 Unknown as of now  Piorneer BDR-208DBK Swiftech H220  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8  Samsung 60" 120hz 3d LED TV Unknown Seasonic x750 
CaseMouseAudio
Cooler Master Storm Stryker Unknown Pioneer 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #60586 of 68053
Quote:
Originally Posted by mus1mus View Post

So how are you going to check for faults? You dont even have a multitester.

I felt like Inhave thrown you into very deep waters.

That's an fair question. I thought i didn't have one but after a long search through my stuff i found one. I am going to ask a friend of mine to come over to check this as he knows much more about this than me and i most certainly don't want to screw something up and put me in to more problems than i already am.
hurricane
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1600 Asus Crosshair hero 6 MSI GTX 970 gaming 4G G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GFX 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 pro, 256 GB Alphacool Eisbaer 360 Windows 10 Pro Asus VG248Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G910 Cooler Master V850 Phanteks Enthoo Luxe tempered glass Logitech G900 
Audio
logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
hurricane
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD RYZEN 1600 Asus Crosshair hero 6 MSI GTX 970 gaming 4G G.Skill F4-3200C14D-16GFX 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 pro, 256 GB Alphacool Eisbaer 360 Windows 10 Pro Asus VG248Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G910 Cooler Master V850 Phanteks Enthoo Luxe tempered glass Logitech G900 
Audio
logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
post #60587 of 68053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post

do you mean every 4 years the electrical must be redone, or if changes to building are made they must have the electrical redone to be brought up to current cod e? ?


who cares how much money they have?

you are telling me that even in old buildings all the electrical must be redone at will of the morons people making regulations ?

They don't need to be redone to cope with current standards.

Let's face it, wires (if done right the first time) degrades quite slow. Let alone bus bars. Most of the issues appear at the accessible end.

For hurr's issue, I'd be hard pressed if there were standards not met. EU standards have been well imposed too long ago. It might just be the sockets. Can even be his own equipment.

Things happen and most repairmen always do the "quick fix" when faced with a clamoring tenants / clients.

Apparently, electricians face this commonly. People's lives nowadays are heavily reliant to electrical power. And you are always expected to fix it AS FAST AS YOU CAN IMAGINE.

Been there.
post #60588 of 68053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlailScHLAMP View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane28 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mus1mus View Post

Car Audio will not behave like that. Reason, they are not directly dealing with AC Alternating Current Power Source. And the car chassis itself acts as the common potential -- Ground -- Negative rod from the Battery. That may simply be caused by a either a bad connection or faulty RCA - audio lines.


Another cause of your rigs issue is loose connection somewhere that appears when you move the case.

I am sorry to say this but you are wrong about the car audio. I had an brand new Pioneer Head unit and was working perfectly well before i installed and connected the amp. The reason is bad ground of the amp itself. If there is an bad ground to the car chassis the current will flow though the RCA inputs of the head unit and than blow up, i went to an professional and he explained how it works because he had the same issue in the beginning. It only happens to Pioneer head units for some reason because me and him never had problems with other brand head units..

I think its the wall socket, its not even grounded..



I am contacting the guy i rent this place from in order to fix this ASAP because since this is not my own apartment i see no reason in paying for this.

idk how it is in your country

but at least in the us he would not have to fix anything, the building was up to code when it was built. and has not been remodeled so they do not have to bring it up to current codes. it is considered " grandfathered in" as it was done properly for its time.

i actually feel bad for your landlord esp if he is made to "fix" this funny story, at least again in the us, the "ground" is in 99% of the time connected to the neutral bus but think ... how would he "fix" this if there is no additional ground wire already run ? rip out all wiring from walls and start over ?
In Canada this requires a retro fit of panel if the panel pre-dates the previous code revision (every 4 years) atleast, if you don't want your insurance nullified and voided.
do you mean every 4 years the electrical must be redone, or if changes to building are made they must have the electrical redone to be brought up to current code? ?

talking strictly about a full re-wire. There are exceptions OFC, pony panels, equipment installation, extensions etc.

but In terms of doing it legitimately, (if it isn't a quick fix this is likely the way to most landlords who are wary of repercussions will do it this way as they will get outiside help.)

this is a job for more than one person, you'd need a crew, such things are hard to hide if one doesn't have the proper permits

it might be longer than 4 years, but i doubt it. you can't get a permit to rip out wire and not the panel without certified inspection. no certified inspector is going to allow an old panel to be fully retrofitted (part of this is the assumption that a Full re wire would only happen in very certain instances, to update old grandfather'd wiring in a complete building, or for a large scale renovation)

no permit = invalid insurance

but like i said there are exceptions, none of which including a tenant complaining about dirty power. Unless you can prove un-equivocally that the equipment in question is running as intended prior to falling into disrepair for installation in said dwelling.

and if it wasn't already clear, overclocked isn't running as the equipment was intended.
Beast Schlampe
(17 items)
 
My Kaveri Project
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd Fx-8370-e Crosshair V formula Z  Zotac GTX 780ti Amp edition Gskill trident 2400 @ 2400- 10-12-12-31-41 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
2x Adata SX900 128GB SSD in Raid 0 Zalman VE300 Deepcool Captain 360 Nzxt g10 + h110 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8.1 pro Asus pg278Q lg 29' ultra wide ips Roccat Ryos glow MX black 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X850 Fractal Design Arc XL corsair m45 corsair massive keyboard and mouse pad 
Audio
Razer Kraken pro 
  hide details  
Reply
Beast Schlampe
(17 items)
 
My Kaveri Project
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd Fx-8370-e Crosshair V formula Z  Zotac GTX 780ti Amp edition Gskill trident 2400 @ 2400- 10-12-12-31-41 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
2x Adata SX900 128GB SSD in Raid 0 Zalman VE300 Deepcool Captain 360 Nzxt g10 + h110 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8.1 pro Asus pg278Q lg 29' ultra wide ips Roccat Ryos glow MX black 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X850 Fractal Design Arc XL corsair m45 corsair massive keyboard and mouse pad 
Audio
Razer Kraken pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #60589 of 68053
Quote:
Originally Posted by mus1mus View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post

do you mean every 4 years the electrical must be redone, or if changes to building are made they must have the electrical redone to be brought up to current cod e? ?


who cares how much money they have?

you are telling me that even in old buildings all the electrical must be redone at will of the morons people making regulations ?

They don't need to be redone to cope with current standards.

Let's face it, wires (if done right the first time) degrades quite slow. Let alone bus bars. Most of the issues appear at the accessible end.

For hurr's issue, I'd be hard pressed if there were standards not met. EU standards have been well imposed too long ago. It might just be the sockets. Can even be his own equipment.

Things happen and most repairmen always do the "quick fix" when faced with a clamoring tenants / clients.

Apparently, electricians face this commonly. People's lives nowadays are heavily reliant to electrical power. And you are always expected to fix it AS FAST AS YOU CAN IMAGINE.

Been there.

oh god, I thought I had forgotten what that was like.

I was always much happier with the thought of not going down the apprentice route to completion, i didn't want to deal with that day in and day out.

building something new just to tear it down and build it again for some reason was more interesting due to the challenges of the environment variable, grounding and interference were new challenges every day, I still to this day 15 years in, walk into venues i'v never been to before, towns i've never seen before let alone heard of.
Beast Schlampe
(17 items)
 
My Kaveri Project
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd Fx-8370-e Crosshair V formula Z  Zotac GTX 780ti Amp edition Gskill trident 2400 @ 2400- 10-12-12-31-41 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
2x Adata SX900 128GB SSD in Raid 0 Zalman VE300 Deepcool Captain 360 Nzxt g10 + h110 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8.1 pro Asus pg278Q lg 29' ultra wide ips Roccat Ryos glow MX black 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X850 Fractal Design Arc XL corsair m45 corsair massive keyboard and mouse pad 
Audio
Razer Kraken pro 
  hide details  
Reply
Beast Schlampe
(17 items)
 
My Kaveri Project
(12 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd Fx-8370-e Crosshair V formula Z  Zotac GTX 780ti Amp edition Gskill trident 2400 @ 2400- 10-12-12-31-41 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
2x Adata SX900 128GB SSD in Raid 0 Zalman VE300 Deepcool Captain 360 Nzxt g10 + h110 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8.1 pro Asus pg278Q lg 29' ultra wide ips Roccat Ryos glow MX black 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic X850 Fractal Design Arc XL corsair m45 corsair massive keyboard and mouse pad 
Audio
Razer Kraken pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #60590 of 68053
I've melted a power cable when stress testing my 8320e.

I used a cheap power cable I found in my closet from the wall to the PSU.

About 30 minutes into a Prime95 test, I started smelling burning plastic. Felt the power cable and it was hot and started to melt through the insulation... rolleyes.gif
AMD Box
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320E @ 4.6 GHz +0.356250v offset Asus Sabertooth 990FX Rev1 eVGA GTX 970 SC ACX2.0 Patriot Viper Xtreme 2x4 GB 1600LL @ 1866 9-11-... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 EVO WD Black 1 TB 32MB cache FALS WD Blue 1 TB 7200rpm EZEX Corsair H80i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 x64 HP LP2475w Logitech Illuminated Corsair TX750  
CaseMouseAudio
You don't want to know Logitech G9x Creative Sound Blaster Z 
  hide details  
Reply
AMD Box
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320E @ 4.6 GHz +0.356250v offset Asus Sabertooth 990FX Rev1 eVGA GTX 970 SC ACX2.0 Patriot Viper Xtreme 2x4 GB 1600LL @ 1866 9-11-... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 EVO WD Black 1 TB 32MB cache FALS WD Blue 1 TB 7200rpm EZEX Corsair H80i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 x64 HP LP2475w Logitech Illuminated Corsair TX750  
CaseMouseAudio
You don't want to know Logitech G9x Creative Sound Blaster Z 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD CPUs
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club