Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club - Page 721

post #7201 of 67221
Yay. My H80's molex cable broke, I resoldered them, and the H80 popped. So... I hope the stock cooler is enough. I'll be a few months on it, Not gonna rebuy corsair ever again (been 2 products failing me) and now I have an excuse to get a real loop...
Thinking about one of those XSPC kits. Open to all suggestions. I have a define R4, so I have space for 2x480mm...
Flailbox 2.5
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4790K Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H-BK evga GTX 970 SC Mushkin Enhanced Blackline (997123F) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 840 Pro Western Digital RED 1TB Kingston HyperX Savage Some random UltraSpeed Rewritable Lightscrible-... 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Phanteks PH-TC14PE 140mm UFB Windows 10 Pro Philips 227ELPH Logitech G710+ 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA Supernova 750 G2 Fractal Design Define R4 Logitech G600 Star Citizen "Drake Interplanetary" Edition Gol... 
Audio
Creative SoundBlaster Zx 
  hide details  
Reply
Flailbox 2.5
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4790K Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H-BK evga GTX 970 SC Mushkin Enhanced Blackline (997123F) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 840 Pro Western Digital RED 1TB Kingston HyperX Savage Some random UltraSpeed Rewritable Lightscrible-... 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Phanteks PH-TC14PE 140mm UFB Windows 10 Pro Philips 227ELPH Logitech G710+ 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA Supernova 750 G2 Fractal Design Define R4 Logitech G600 Star Citizen "Drake Interplanetary" Edition Gol... 
Audio
Creative SoundBlaster Zx 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7202 of 67221
How about this ?

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/7324/ex-vap-16/Cooler_Express_2013_Design_Super_Dual_Evaporators_CPU_Cooling_Unit_w_Upgraded_Socket_Kits_-_Sockets_AM2_AM3_LGA_1156_LGA_1366_LGA_2011_CE-48-D-2C.html?tl=g49&id=t68qonfH

Sorry, had to.... Though if I had the money I'd get one just to play with it...
The Black Box
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
FX-8350 @ 4.8GHz Asus sabertooth 990fx Radeon HD7770 Radeon HD7770 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill Sniper WD cavial Green heitachi seagate barracuda  
Hard DriveCoolingOSOS
samsung 840 series antec kuhler h2o 920 windows 8.1 pro fadora 12 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
server 2012 server 2008 27mp33hq microsoft sidewinder 4 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
ModXStream  antec df 85 logitec g500 logitec x540 
  hide details  
Reply
The Black Box
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
FX-8350 @ 4.8GHz Asus sabertooth 990fx Radeon HD7770 Radeon HD7770 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill Sniper WD cavial Green heitachi seagate barracuda  
Hard DriveCoolingOSOS
samsung 840 series antec kuhler h2o 920 windows 8.1 pro fadora 12 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
server 2012 server 2008 27mp33hq microsoft sidewinder 4 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
ModXStream  antec df 85 logitec g500 logitec x540 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7203 of 67221
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarnix View Post

Yay. My H80's molex cable broke, I resoldered them, and the H80 popped. So... I hope the stock cooler is enough. I'll be a few months on it, Not gonna rebuy corsair ever again (been 2 products failing me) and now I have an excuse to get a real loop...
Thinking about one of those XSPC kits. Open to all suggestions. I have a define R4, so I have space for 2x480mm...

Cables don't break on their own, and if you didn't try to re-solder it, you could have RMA'd... Just saying, Corsair isn't the one at fault here.

anyway, I like my Raystorm 750 RX360, works well. If you could find one in 480 format, that'd work even better.
Forge
(17 items)
 
Forge-LT
(7 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-5960X (4.625Ghz) ASUS X99-DELUXE/U3.1 2x AMD R9-FuryX 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (3000Mhz 8x8GB) 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 512GB EK Predator 240 Windows 10 Enterprise x64 2x Acer XR341CK 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB Corsair AX1200 Thermaltake X9 Corsair Vengeance M65 RGB 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Sennheiser HD700 Objective2+ODAC REV B Sound Blaster ZxR Audio Technica AT2020 
Audio
30ART Mic Tube Amp 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4720HQ UX501JW-UB71T GTX 960m 16GB 1600 9-9-9-27 
Hard DriveOSMonitor
512GB PCI-e SSD Windows 10 Pro 4k IPS 
  hide details  
Reply
Forge
(17 items)
 
Forge-LT
(7 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-5960X (4.625Ghz) ASUS X99-DELUXE/U3.1 2x AMD R9-FuryX 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (3000Mhz 8x8GB) 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 512GB EK Predator 240 Windows 10 Enterprise x64 2x Acer XR341CK 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB Corsair AX1200 Thermaltake X9 Corsair Vengeance M65 RGB 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Sennheiser HD700 Objective2+ODAC REV B Sound Blaster ZxR Audio Technica AT2020 
Audio
30ART Mic Tube Amp 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4720HQ UX501JW-UB71T GTX 960m 16GB 1600 9-9-9-27 
Hard DriveOSMonitor
512GB PCI-e SSD Windows 10 Pro 4k IPS 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7204 of 67221
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyadCK View Post

Cables don't break on their own, and if you didn't try to re-solder it, you could have RMA'd... Just saying, Corsair isn't the one at fault here.

anyway, I like my Raystorm 750 RX360, works well. If you could find one in 480 format, that'd work even better.
The cables broke as I was re-plugging it... wire cut right at the pin. And nah, I wasn't going to RMA a H80. Not when it was only a step toward a full loop wink.gif

Okay, yeah, I'll look into those. it's a bit an emergency loop, I'll improve if I need to. 40C at idle on stock is scary.
Flailbox 2.5
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4790K Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H-BK evga GTX 970 SC Mushkin Enhanced Blackline (997123F) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 840 Pro Western Digital RED 1TB Kingston HyperX Savage Some random UltraSpeed Rewritable Lightscrible-... 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Phanteks PH-TC14PE 140mm UFB Windows 10 Pro Philips 227ELPH Logitech G710+ 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA Supernova 750 G2 Fractal Design Define R4 Logitech G600 Star Citizen "Drake Interplanetary" Edition Gol... 
Audio
Creative SoundBlaster Zx 
  hide details  
Reply
Flailbox 2.5
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4790K Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H-BK evga GTX 970 SC Mushkin Enhanced Blackline (997123F) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 840 Pro Western Digital RED 1TB Kingston HyperX Savage Some random UltraSpeed Rewritable Lightscrible-... 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Phanteks PH-TC14PE 140mm UFB Windows 10 Pro Philips 227ELPH Logitech G710+ 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA Supernova 750 G2 Fractal Design Define R4 Logitech G600 Star Citizen "Drake Interplanetary" Edition Gol... 
Audio
Creative SoundBlaster Zx 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7205 of 67221
My new corsair TX750V2 has a problem... now I run on my old antec truepower trio 550w... it's pushing it...
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320 3.5Ghz @ 3.5ghz Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Gigabyte 6850 OC windforce 1GB GDDR5  8GB (2x4GB) G.SKILL RipjawsX F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
2TB Caviar Green 250GB Hitachi 64GB Crucial M4 Noctua D14 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Linux + Windows 7 64Bits LG Flatron Wide 20.1" 1680x1050 LG Flatron W2442PA 24" 1080p Samsung B2430HD 24 With TV Tuner 1080p 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Quickfire Rapid Blue Corsair TX750V2 CM 690 II Logitech G5 
Mouse PadAudio
Steelseries QCK Cloth medium Logitech x-540 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8320 3.5Ghz @ 3.5ghz Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Gigabyte 6850 OC windforce 1GB GDDR5  8GB (2x4GB) G.SKILL RipjawsX F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
2TB Caviar Green 250GB Hitachi 64GB Crucial M4 Noctua D14 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Linux + Windows 7 64Bits LG Flatron Wide 20.1" 1680x1050 LG Flatron W2442PA 24" 1080p Samsung B2430HD 24 With TV Tuner 1080p 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Quickfire Rapid Blue Corsair TX750V2 CM 690 II Logitech G5 
Mouse PadAudio
Steelseries QCK Cloth medium Logitech x-540 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7206 of 67221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alatar View Post

Nope, don't own any current gen cards.

Depending on my mood I just use one of these:



Been using the 480 lately

My error. I was thinking GPU instead of CPU. That is a fabulous CPU mark. If you had recent model GPU it would be screaming with your over clock. It would be something to consider for your future upgrades, even a single high end gpu like I have. An AMD Radeon HD 7950.
Edited by os2wiz - 1/16/13 at 4:14pm
post #7207 of 67221
Hi guys..
I just get my brand new 8320 installed on my brand new (too) GA 990FXA UD5 motherboard..
It's a nice leap from my (now) old 955 BE. Everything runs faster..
So, just like almost everyone here, I started to do some OC on it.
First, the temps:
On idle and stock speeds, this chip is around 20ish (even 15°C), which I love. And under load, no more than 50°C.
Q1.. It's normal that gap in between??.. I mean, I live in the Caribbean so ambient temps here are around 30 all day, everyday.. With my 955 OCed, idle temps were around 40°C and at full load over 60°C.. This gen runs that cooler???... If so, I'm very nice surprised.. thumb.gifbiggrin.gif It can rises from 15 to 50 in a hearthbeat once it's loaded????...

Second, the OC:
So, my problem is the amount of stuffs the mobo Bios has.. I understand just about 1% of it.. tongue.gif
Maybe if someone in here has the same mobo (or UD3-UD7) can bring me some light, I would reeeeally apreciate that.
So far, I've managed to load into W7 at 4.6 / 4.7 / 4.8 / 4.9 and 5.0 GHz..
But, the main issue is (obviously) the temps and stability.. If I run IBT or OCCT, both of them pushes the 8320 beyond 60, reaching even 72°C at some points so I stop the test.. Or both programs have done it due to the instability.. I think that maybe my H80 isn't enough to cool it, or I'm just expecting so much of the 8320.. But hey, after reading almost every post in here who wouldn't be encouraged.. biggrin.giftongue.gif
My tested settings in Bios, so far, are:
LLC: High, Very High and Extreme.
CnQ, C16, C8 and other states: disabled all of them.
FSB: 200, 220, 230, 250
Multi: 20, 22, 23, 24
Vcore: here comes the thing.. I don't know how to set it, despite once booted into W7 and seeing CPUId, it says 1.48, 1.49, 1.5, 1.52, 1.55 and so on.. I know, I must have done it at some point but never knew when.. tongue.gif

After all this, if pleeeease some good soul can bring me some light about what to set on Bios it would be nice.. And mostly, how to have it stable.. With my old 955 on a CrossHair IV Formula it was so simple because a software did it for me and I was used to the terms on that Bios.. tongue.gif
But now, I'm kinda lost in here..

Thanx in advance..

Best regards.. smile.gif
post #7208 of 67221
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexLuthor View Post

Hi guys..
I just get my brand new 8320 installed on my brand new (too) GA 990FXA UD5 motherboard..
It's a nice leap from my (now) old 955 BE. Everything runs faster..
So, just like almost everyone here, I started to do some OC on it.
First, the temps:
On idle and stock speeds, this chip is around 20ish (even 15°C), which I love. And under load, no more than 50°C.
Q1.. It's normal that gap in between??.. I mean, I live in the Caribbean so ambient temps here are around 30 all day, everyday.. With my 955 OCed, idle temps were around 40°C and at full load over 60°C.. This gen runs that cooler???... If so, I'm very nice surprised.. thumb.gifbiggrin.gif It can rises from 15 to 50 in a hearthbeat once it's loaded????...

Second, the OC:
So, my problem is the amount of stuffs the mobo Bios has.. I understand just about 1% of it.. tongue.gif
Maybe if someone in here has the same mobo (or UD3-UD7) can bring me some light, I would reeeeally apreciate that.
So far, I've managed to load into W7 at 4.6 / 4.7 / 4.8 / 4.9 and 5.0 GHz..
But, the main issue is (obviously) the temps and stability.. If I run IBT or OCCT, both of them pushes the 8320 beyond 60, reaching even 72°C at some points so I stop the test.. Or both programs have done it due to the instability.. I think that maybe my H80 isn't enough to cool it, or I'm just expecting so much of the 8320.. But hey, after reading almost every post in here who wouldn't be encouraged.. biggrin.giftongue.gif
My tested settings in Bios, so far, are:
LLC: High, Very High and Extreme.
CnQ, C16, C8 and other states: disabled all of them.
FSB: 200, 220, 230, 250
Multi: 20, 22, 23, 24
Vcore: here comes the thing.. I don't know how to set it, despite once booted into W7 and seeing CPUId, it says 1.48, 1.49, 1.5, 1.52, 1.55 and so on.. I know, I must have done it at some point but never knew when.. tongue.gif

After all this, if pleeeease some good soul can bring me some light about what to set on Bios it would be nice.. And mostly, how to have it stable.. With my old 955 on a CrossHair IV Formula it was so simple because a software did it for me and I was used to the terms on that Bios.. tongue.gif
But now, I'm kinda lost in here..

Thanx in advance..

Best regards.. smile.gif

i cant help about the mobo but the cores temperatures arent accurate @ idle, we have all thoses weird/too low values ,hopefully the cores temperatures become ok & usefull under cpu load...(max recommended is 62°c btw^^)
Cpu socket temperature seems to be ok @ idle....so better use this one
like u mentionned it, it makes no sence to read lower temps on the FX cores than in your room...this mesurement just dont work at idle wink.gif

72°c on the cores or on the socket? because it s a lil hot biggrin.gif
Edited by UncleBlitz - 1/16/13 at 7:42pm
Fx-9590
(14 items)
 
FX-9370
(14 items)
 
X4
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
fx-9590 asus crosshairV formula Z msi N780 lightning hyperx beast 2 x 8 GB /1600mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
samsung evo  barracuda custom watercooling windows7 64b 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
samsung 24 logitech g19 corsair hx 1200 i Coolermaster Stalker 935 
MouseMouse Pad
Corsair vengeance M65 nova overslide III 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-9370 CrosshairV formula MSI GTX 780 Gaming kingston HyperX 4 x 2gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
SSD Kingston hyperX 120 gb barracuda 500 noctua NH-U9B SE2 Windows 7 (x64) 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
asus 22 saitek cyborg coolermaster 750w inwin dragon rider 
MouseMouse Pad
nova slider X600 razer mantis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
phenomII 940 BE K9N2-Diamond MSI GTX 285 superpipe 4 x 1Gb OCZ 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Barracuda 500Gb AC Freezer64 windows 7 x64 asus x 24" 
PowerCaseMouse
CoolerMaster 500w Antec nineHundred nova slider x600 
  hide details  
Reply
Fx-9590
(14 items)
 
FX-9370
(14 items)
 
X4
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
fx-9590 asus crosshairV formula Z msi N780 lightning hyperx beast 2 x 8 GB /1600mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
samsung evo  barracuda custom watercooling windows7 64b 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
samsung 24 logitech g19 corsair hx 1200 i Coolermaster Stalker 935 
MouseMouse Pad
Corsair vengeance M65 nova overslide III 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX-9370 CrosshairV formula MSI GTX 780 Gaming kingston HyperX 4 x 2gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
SSD Kingston hyperX 120 gb barracuda 500 noctua NH-U9B SE2 Windows 7 (x64) 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
asus 22 saitek cyborg coolermaster 750w inwin dragon rider 
MouseMouse Pad
nova slider X600 razer mantis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
phenomII 940 BE K9N2-Diamond MSI GTX 285 superpipe 4 x 1Gb OCZ 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Barracuda 500Gb AC Freezer64 windows 7 x64 asus x 24" 
PowerCaseMouse
CoolerMaster 500w Antec nineHundred nova slider x600 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7209 of 67221
Quote:
Originally Posted by os2wiz View Post

My error. I was thinking GPU instead of CPU. That is a fabulous CPU mark. If you had recent model GPU it would be screaming with your over clock. It would be something to consider for your future upgrades, even a single high end gpu like I have. An AMD Radeon HD 7950.

I'm waiting for the 780 before upgrading. I prefer benching to gaming and the games I play aren't very intensive so I don't really even need an upgrade.

And when I do get a new GPU it will be with my main i7 setup. (And there's no reason getting a 7950 btw, I already have a 590, so no sense in side/downgrading)
 
Benching
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[i7 5960X @ 4.8GHz] [Rampage V Extreme] [Titan 1400MHz (1500MHz bench)] [Various] 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
[250GB 840EVO +2x SpinpointF3 1TB RAID0] [LD PC-V2 SS Phase Change] [XSPC X2O 750 pump/res] [Monsta 360 full copper + EK XT 360 + XT 240] 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
[Crossover 27Q LED-P 1440p+ASUS 1200p+LG 1080p] [Corsair AX1200] [Dimastech Easy v3.0] [Sennheiser HD558s] 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
FX 8320, FX 8350, Phenom II x2 555BE i7 3930K, i7 860, i7 4770K, 68x Celeron D CVF, commando, 2x RIVE, Z87X-OC Asus 4870x2, Sapphire 4870 
GraphicsGraphicsGraphicsGraphics
2x 5870, 5850, 5830, 5770 2x 3870x2, 3870 GTX Titan, GTX 480, GTX 590 GTX 285, GTX 260, 4x 9800GT, 8800GTX 
RAMHard DriveCoolingCooling
4x4GB vengeance, 2x4GB predatorX, 2x1GB OCZ DDR2 Intel X25-M 80GB LD PC-V2 SS Phase Change OCN Marksman 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
2x old tek slims (GPU) Various watercooling stuff win7, winxp AX1200 
Case
test bench / cardboard box 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Benching
(17 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[i7 5960X @ 4.8GHz] [Rampage V Extreme] [Titan 1400MHz (1500MHz bench)] [Various] 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
[250GB 840EVO +2x SpinpointF3 1TB RAID0] [LD PC-V2 SS Phase Change] [XSPC X2O 750 pump/res] [Monsta 360 full copper + EK XT 360 + XT 240] 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
[Crossover 27Q LED-P 1440p+ASUS 1200p+LG 1080p] [Corsair AX1200] [Dimastech Easy v3.0] [Sennheiser HD558s] 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
FX 8320, FX 8350, Phenom II x2 555BE i7 3930K, i7 860, i7 4770K, 68x Celeron D CVF, commando, 2x RIVE, Z87X-OC Asus 4870x2, Sapphire 4870 
GraphicsGraphicsGraphicsGraphics
2x 5870, 5850, 5830, 5770 2x 3870x2, 3870 GTX Titan, GTX 480, GTX 590 GTX 285, GTX 260, 4x 9800GT, 8800GTX 
RAMHard DriveCoolingCooling
4x4GB vengeance, 2x4GB predatorX, 2x1GB OCZ DDR2 Intel X25-M 80GB LD PC-V2 SS Phase Change OCN Marksman 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
2x old tek slims (GPU) Various watercooling stuff win7, winxp AX1200 
Case
test bench / cardboard box 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7210 of 67221
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleBlitz View Post

i cant help about the mobo but the cores temperatures arent accurate @ iddle, we have all thoses weird/too low values ,the cores temperatures become ok under cpu load...
Cpu socket temperature seems to be ok @ iddle....like u mentionned it, it makes no sence to read lower temps on the cpucores than in your room...this mesurement just dont work at iddle wink.gif

72°c on the cores or on the socket? because it s a lil hot biggrin.gif

Just adding my two cents to this....
I just went through this learning curve myself idle core reads are just not right on these chips. not sure why, but it is what it is. Unless you're using phase change or refrigerant it's impossible to go below your ambient temp. From what I've seen temps normalize under load. 72°c seems really hot... I'd be really cautious. By the looks of that it may be due to high ambient temp, You may want to look into an AC for the room you have your machine in.
The Black Box
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
FX-8350 @ 4.8GHz Asus sabertooth 990fx Radeon HD7770 Radeon HD7770 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill Sniper WD cavial Green heitachi seagate barracuda  
Hard DriveCoolingOSOS
samsung 840 series antec kuhler h2o 920 windows 8.1 pro fadora 12 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
server 2012 server 2008 27mp33hq microsoft sidewinder 4 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
ModXStream  antec df 85 logitec g500 logitec x540 
  hide details  
Reply
The Black Box
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
FX-8350 @ 4.8GHz Asus sabertooth 990fx Radeon HD7770 Radeon HD7770 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
G.Skill Sniper WD cavial Green heitachi seagate barracuda  
Hard DriveCoolingOSOS
samsung 840 series antec kuhler h2o 920 windows 8.1 pro fadora 12 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
server 2012 server 2008 27mp33hq microsoft sidewinder 4 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
ModXStream  antec df 85 logitec g500 logitec x540 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD CPUs
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club