post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
About 4 weeks ago I decided to buy some DLC for mw3, all of a suden I was in lobby’s that had high ping. and when I did turn off the dlc it would tell me I had different files from the server. It got to the point where there game was unplayable so I started hunting around on the net to find a solution. asI expected alot of people are having the same problem but no one had a solution.

So what I did was email steam to have them remove the dlc so I can play the game again they agreed and now it works fine.
Im down $30 though as you do not get a refund if you ask them to do this.

Lesson learned I will never buy another game in the C.O.D franchise as I feel they do not care one bit about their customers over the past few years I have seen gamers getting ripped off more and more all the time.


So anywayse there is the solution to anyone else having the same problem.
Mid range build
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 3570k P8Z77-V ASUS ROG RX480 Corsair 8GB 2x 2GB + kingston hyperx 16gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung Evo SSD 500gb none corsair H80 windows 7 64 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Samsung s22b360 corsair tx 750 m NZXT phantom 410 (GM) logitech G400 
  hide details  
Reply
Mid range build
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 3570k P8Z77-V ASUS ROG RX480 Corsair 8GB 2x 2GB + kingston hyperx 16gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung Evo SSD 500gb none corsair H80 windows 7 64 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Samsung s22b360 corsair tx 750 m NZXT phantom 410 (GM) logitech G400 
  hide details  
Reply