Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Air Cooling › Tator Tot's Big "Quiet" 120mm & 140mm Fan Round-Up
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tator Tot's Big "Quiet" 120mm & 140mm Fan Round-Up - Page 263

post #2621 of 2743
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiario View Post

Hello,

Maybe I am misunderstanding but is there a actuall fan comparisson review hidden among the 250 pages?

no, not really, just a ton of talking about experiences and such, the reviews are in the first page when they get there.
post #2622 of 2743
Aha, good. Thanks.
post #2623 of 2743
Has anyone used the Scythe grand flex's on a rad yet, if so, how's the performance?
post #2624 of 2743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilles3000 View Post

Has anyone used the Scythe grand flex's on a rad yet, if so, how's the performance?

There are reviews from SPCR and a French site, from what I've seen.
It looks like the Hardware.fr test is on a rad, although with only Google Translate to help, I couldn't make complete sense of what was going on.

My opinion: don't be expecting much.
post #2625 of 2743
I just bought a bunch of 120 and 140 mm fans for testing noise and air pressure. Anyone interested in the results? Shall i include the test here or shall i start a new tread? The fans are:

120
Noctua nf-f12 / NF-P12
Be quiet silent wings 2
Noiseblocker Pl2
Silverstone AP121
Corsair AF 120 / SP 120 quiet edition
Noctua nf-s12b flx

140
Corsair Air series AF140 Quiet
Phantek PH-F140HP, SP, TS, XT
Cougar vortex hdb
post #2626 of 2743
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpPrism View Post

There are reviews from SPCR and a French site, from what I've seen.
It looks like the Hardware.fr test is on a rad, although with only Google Translate to help, I couldn't make complete sense of what was going on.

My opinion: don't be expecting much.

I'm french. hardware.fr tests both on radiator and free air (on the graph, blue = free air, red = rad). They said it was only approaching their reference fan (a Be Quiet! Shadow Wings PWM), has some "instability" in some cases and a slight hum coming from the motor.
Ti-89 Titanium
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Motorola 68k @16 MHz Ti-89 HW4 256 KB 2.6 MB Flash ROM 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Ti-89 OS 3.10 LCD Dot-Matrix 160x100 4x 1.5V AAA Ti-89 HW4 Black 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core™ i7 930 Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R 2.0 Gigabyte GTX 470 SOC G.Skill RX 2x4GB 1600C8 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
PNY Prevail Elite 120GB Hitachi 7K1000.C 1TB LG GH24LS50 Noctua NH-C12P SE14 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8 Pro x64 Lubuntu 13.10 x64 Samsung BX2250 Logitech Illuminated 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Be Quiet! S.P. E⁷ 600W Fractal Design Core 3000 Logitech G300 AKG K240 Studio 
  hide details  
Reply
Ti-89 Titanium
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Motorola 68k @16 MHz Ti-89 HW4 256 KB 2.6 MB Flash ROM 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Ti-89 OS 3.10 LCD Dot-Matrix 160x100 4x 1.5V AAA Ti-89 HW4 Black 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core™ i7 930 Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R 2.0 Gigabyte GTX 470 SOC G.Skill RX 2x4GB 1600C8 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
PNY Prevail Elite 120GB Hitachi 7K1000.C 1TB LG GH24LS50 Noctua NH-C12P SE14 
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8 Pro x64 Lubuntu 13.10 x64 Samsung BX2250 Logitech Illuminated 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Be Quiet! S.P. E⁷ 600W Fractal Design Core 3000 Logitech G300 AKG K240 Studio 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2627 of 2743
Why not put the results here? This thread is already almost 300 pages long.
post #2628 of 2743
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiario View Post

I just bought a bunch of 120 and 140 mm fans for testing noise and air pressure. Anyone interested in the results? Shall i include the test here or shall i start a new tread? The fans are:

120
Noctua nf-f12 / NF-P12
Be quiet silent wings 2
Noiseblocker Pl2
Silverstone AP121
Corsair AF 120 / SP 120 quiet edition
Noctua nf-s12b flx

140
Corsair Air series AF140 Quiet
Phantek PH-F140HP, SP, TS, XT
Cougar vortex hdb

You should PM the OP for their opinion. It is their thread.
post #2629 of 2743
Quote:
Originally Posted by adridu59 View Post

I'm french. hardware.fr tests both on radiator and free air (on the graph, blue = free air, red = rad). They said it was only approaching their reference fan (a Be Quiet! Shadow Wings PWM), has some "instability" in some cases and a slight hum coming from the motor.

Ok, thanks. thumb.gif

From what I could get using Google Translate and from what SPCR was saying, I had guessed that the results wouldn't be too good.
post #2630 of 2743
Hello Adridu59, your French ?
Me too !!!
I have m12 s2 as intake,
do you recommend me the coolink swif2 120p ?
Merci.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Air Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Air Cooling › Tator Tot's Big "Quiet" 120mm & 140mm Fan Round-Up