Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Software News › [CVG] EA boasts 30 million registered Origin users
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[CVG] EA boasts 30 million registered Origin users - Page 5

post #41 of 138
You seem to just want to argue. You like origin, neat. Most of us do not, regardless of whether or not you attempt to invalidate our reasoning, or think we are hypocrites. I don't think your changing anyone's mind, but you've made your point quite clear. Moving on.
The Grey Box
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3770k delid 4.6 at 1.25 Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Gigabyte 1080 Ti Aorus Xtreme Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Intel 730 WD20002FAEX Raid1 Samsung 850 Pro Heatkiller 3.0 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
DDC-1 & Swiftech Micro Res x3 HW Labs GTX 360 Radiator (Pelts Hot Side) Aquacomputer Aquaero 6 XT Coolit FreeZone (pelts & pelt water block only) 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Custom Copper Heat Exchanger For Pelts HW Labs 120 Radiator (VGA) Win7 64/Linux SuSe Samsung 22" 1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Saitek Eclipse II EVGA supernova 750 G2 Coolermaster Cosmos V1 Logitech mx518 
Mouse Pad
Allsop 
  hide details  
Reply
The Grey Box
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3770k delid 4.6 at 1.25 Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Gigabyte 1080 Ti Aorus Xtreme Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Intel 730 WD20002FAEX Raid1 Samsung 850 Pro Heatkiller 3.0 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
DDC-1 & Swiftech Micro Res x3 HW Labs GTX 360 Radiator (Pelts Hot Side) Aquacomputer Aquaero 6 XT Coolit FreeZone (pelts & pelt water block only) 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Custom Copper Heat Exchanger For Pelts HW Labs 120 Radiator (VGA) Win7 64/Linux SuSe Samsung 22" 1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Saitek Eclipse II EVGA supernova 750 G2 Coolermaster Cosmos V1 Logitech mx518 
Mouse Pad
Allsop 
  hide details  
Reply
post #42 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForNever View Post

You seem to just want to argue. You like origin, neat. Most of us do not, regardless of whether or not you attempt to invalidate our reasoning, or think we are hypocrites. I don't think your changing anyone's mind, but you've made your point quite clear. Moving on.

How many times do I have to type "I don't care what people like" or "my whole argument has to do with the fact that whether you like it or not is irrelevant" before people stop attempting to equate my argument directly to liking or not liking?

It doesn't MATTER whether you like it or not. If you want to play games that require it, then you will install in REGARDLESS and the same goes for ALL clients of a similar nature, yet people seem to only be pointing it out regarding one, while praising the other for doing the exact same.

Attempting to criticize Joe for drinking beer, while never saying a peep to John who actually got Joe drinking beer in the first place by following his example, makes you a hypocrite.

Plain and simple.

Attempting to defend yourself by essentially saying "but I like John more. Everybody likes John more. Me and my friends don't even like Joe!" only goes further to show a lack of rationality, as well as childishness.

Whether you like John or not does not stop your actions or mindset being those of a hypocrite.

Simple as.
It's-a tu maaach
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 @ 4GHz (1.2 vcore) Asus P7P55D EVO Powercolor 5850 4x 2GB of Corsair XMS 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
2x 250GB (Raid 0) XSPC Raystorm CPU block + EK 360 rad + XSPC Dua... Samsung UE37C6000  Corsair K90 + Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Jeantech 1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D Corsair M90 Edirol UA-25 > pair of Pioneer S-DJ08  
  hide details  
Reply
It's-a tu maaach
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 @ 4GHz (1.2 vcore) Asus P7P55D EVO Powercolor 5850 4x 2GB of Corsair XMS 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
2x 250GB (Raid 0) XSPC Raystorm CPU block + EK 360 rad + XSPC Dua... Samsung UE37C6000  Corsair K90 + Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Jeantech 1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D Corsair M90 Edirol UA-25 > pair of Pioneer S-DJ08  
  hide details  
Reply
post #43 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzleBoy View Post

I think what everyone seems to forget or are dillusioned about in this age of Gabe Newell toe suckling, is that people don't buy games so they can use drm clients.
People use drm clients to buy games. Not the other way around.
The way people talk you'd think that buying games was just an excuse to boot up Steam and browse the store in the same way that many women will value the experience/thrill of shopping for deals more than the actual products they buy (which get chucked in the wardrobe/cupboard and never used more than a few times.....kind of like Steam sale games...lol)
Regardless of the quality of the service, if you cannot play the game without the client and people want to play those games, then usage numbers never had anything to do with customer satisfaction in the first place. Regardless of the client in question. If their desire to play the game is great enough, they never had a choice in the first place.
You could make the best or the worst client, but what does it matter if there are games on them that people want to play?
Just like 2003 showed us when Steam first popped up, people will cry blooder murder, but still use the thing if the game is there.
Why?
Because the destination is the game, not a enjoyable DRM experience. The enjoyment comes from the game, not from a pretty looking GUI on the DRM. The satisfaction comes from playing the game, not navigating the DRM running it.
So much twisted logic these days.

^This
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzleBoy View Post

I'm still not getting how people are still doing the "but I had to install it" dance, while talking about Steam in the same thread and not seeing the irony.
Let me just quickly inject some reality into this thread:
Why do you have to sign up with Steam to play Skyrim?
Why do we have to have Steam [for Civ 5]?
Why do I need Steam for MW3
etc etc etc
Of course people "only have it installed" because it is necessary to play certain games.
Are people attempting to assert that the exact same does not apply to basically any other similar client?
Is it supposed to be a revelation?
The only reason these clients exist is so that people can install games on them, so what other reason were you expecting to exist for them being installed?
Or maybe people actually really have got drunk on Gabes toe jam and have finally convinced themselves that the reason why many people use Steam is not because of the world famous/ever popular games that require it, but because opening and using Steam is such a joyous experience.

^And this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzleBoy View Post

I don't care who likes what. My whole point is that who likes what never mattered in the first place, regardless of what client you are using.
You can say that you like Steam more or less. The fact is that to play a great number of games, you HAD/HAVE to have it installed. If you want to install those games, you are FORCED to use Steam. Whether you like it or not, whether it is popular or not doesn't actually matter. The fact remains that you are FORCED to install Steam to play games like Skyrim for example.
If a person does not have Steam on their PC and wants to play Skyrim, they are FORCED to use Steam. Do they like Steam? Do they dislike it?
Does it matter? No. You either install Steam or you don't play Skyrim (legally).
A large amount of people stating "they only have that many people because they forced people to use it via x game" regarding Origin are the same people who've been using Steam for the almost decade its been in existence and the reason it was able to get where it is today started out by forcing people to use it via x, y or z game to build up a customer base for their store.
I don't care if you or anybody likes X more or less than Y, but if you're going to criticise and dismiss one of X's policies (aka "forcing people" to use clients) when that policy is actually an EXACT replica of Y's policies that was actually pioneered by Y, then your criticism of X for using that policy becomes nothing but pure hypocrisy and shows a complete lack of rational/logical thinking.

^Can't forget this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzleBoy View Post

Like I said, I don't care about any of that. None of that has anything to do with what I've said.
People are stating that Origin only has users because people are forced to use the client, but at the same time praising steam, despite it employing the EXACT SAME tactic for gaining its customer base when it first started out.
That is pure hypocrisy and nothing more.
It doesn't matter if you like one more than the other. That doesn't change the fact that its hypocrisy.
Saying, "yeah, but I like Steam more" doesn't negate the bare faced hypocrisy and irrationality of criticising another client for something that Steam essentially pioneered.

All of the above. I find it funny how the Steam/Gabe reality distortion field is up on max on OCN these days, Gabe being the second coming of christ and all, its hard to knock the guy, he's just so pure rolleyes.gif

Almost every issue against Origin I see applies to Steam. Both clients are on my computer for 2-3 games right now, both annoy me, as I don't want/need either but am forced to use both if I want to play a game. Personally, I never had to install > uninstall > Install > Uninstall > Install > Uninstall > Install Origin to get it to work, and have yet to lose functioning of the program requiring me to, yet again, uninstall > install. Origin has been problem free, Steam, well, thats another story.

Yet, which is good and which is bad? They both suck, but those of you hating on Origin while praising/loving Steam sure look silly (Most of you anyway).

With how often fans from companies like Apple get called out and mocked, it sure does look like the pot calling the kettle black to me. That's MY personal opin.
M06
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX6300 Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5 XFX 7950 - 3GB G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 2133 CL9 @ 1733... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
WD Blue 500GB WD Black 1.5TB Crucial M4 128GB (OS) LG ODD 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Deepcool Lucifer v2 Win7 Ultimate 64 bit Acer X223w (1050) LG 22EN33 (1080) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Sharkoon Tactix OCZ ModXstream Pro 700w Modular Corsair 300R CM Storm Xornet 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Steelseries Qck+ DOTA2 Edition Edifier e1100+  Sennheiser HD215 Plantronics Gamecom 307 
  hide details  
Reply
M06
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX6300 Gigabyte 990FXA-UD5 XFX 7950 - 3GB G.Skill Sniper 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 2133 CL9 @ 1733... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
WD Blue 500GB WD Black 1.5TB Crucial M4 128GB (OS) LG ODD 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Deepcool Lucifer v2 Win7 Ultimate 64 bit Acer X223w (1050) LG 22EN33 (1080) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Sharkoon Tactix OCZ ModXstream Pro 700w Modular Corsair 300R CM Storm Xornet 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Steelseries Qck+ DOTA2 Edition Edifier e1100+  Sennheiser HD215 Plantronics Gamecom 307 
  hide details  
Reply
post #44 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminatX View Post

lol 30 million users, but only 4 million actually bought games.
that's a lot of users who got free games with their glitched promo code.
I don't think this is something they should be bragging about.rolleyes.gif

What they said is 4 out of 30 million are buying games through origin store.. .
post #45 of 138
Hypocrite, childish, irrational...gotcha, think we're done here.
The Grey Box
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3770k delid 4.6 at 1.25 Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Gigabyte 1080 Ti Aorus Xtreme Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Intel 730 WD20002FAEX Raid1 Samsung 850 Pro Heatkiller 3.0 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
DDC-1 & Swiftech Micro Res x3 HW Labs GTX 360 Radiator (Pelts Hot Side) Aquacomputer Aquaero 6 XT Coolit FreeZone (pelts & pelt water block only) 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Custom Copper Heat Exchanger For Pelts HW Labs 120 Radiator (VGA) Win7 64/Linux SuSe Samsung 22" 1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Saitek Eclipse II EVGA supernova 750 G2 Coolermaster Cosmos V1 Logitech mx518 
Mouse Pad
Allsop 
  hide details  
Reply
The Grey Box
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3770k delid 4.6 at 1.25 Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Gigabyte 1080 Ti Aorus Xtreme Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Intel 730 WD20002FAEX Raid1 Samsung 850 Pro Heatkiller 3.0 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
DDC-1 & Swiftech Micro Res x3 HW Labs GTX 360 Radiator (Pelts Hot Side) Aquacomputer Aquaero 6 XT Coolit FreeZone (pelts & pelt water block only) 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Custom Copper Heat Exchanger For Pelts HW Labs 120 Radiator (VGA) Win7 64/Linux SuSe Samsung 22" 1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Saitek Eclipse II EVGA supernova 750 G2 Coolermaster Cosmos V1 Logitech mx518 
Mouse Pad
Allsop 
  hide details  
Reply
post #46 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForNever View Post

Hypocrite, childish, irrational...gotcha, think we're done here.

Going back to your last post before this one, really seems to me at least, that you are the one arguing just for the sake of arguing
post #47 of 138
Steam= Well polished client, great community support, pc favoritism, rather large list of games ranging from indie to triple A's. Fun browsing experience(one could say I have as much fun as a woman at mall) the DEALS MAN.
Origin=EA's grab at what Valve has built for almost a decade, needs a lot of polishing. Last but not least, ran>controlled by EA....which I feel explains itself no?




Nuff said.
Project G
(18 items)
 
Project E
(16 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4790k ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO Evga GTX980ti +Backplate G.SKILL Sniper Gaming Series 16GB  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Crucial 256GB SSD Samsung F3 1TB Samsung F3 1TB Crucial 240GB SSD 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Asus 24x Corsair H100i Windows 10 Home  QNIX 2710 2560x1440p 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
corsair k70 blue Evga SuperNova 750G2 Corsair 540 Logitech G602 
Mouse PadAudio
Hard surface pad Creative Sound Blaster Z--> Schiit Modi Optical... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 860 3.6 1.25v(HT ON) Gigabyte P55 UD4P Asus5870 G.SKILL Ripjaws 4gb 1600(7-8-7-24-2N) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
80GB X25-M Seagate 7200.10 250GB HDD Corsair H50 Rotating 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
650 Watt Seasonic Cooler Master Elite 361 RC-361-KKN1 G500 Creative Xtreme Gamer 
  hide details  
Reply
Project G
(18 items)
 
Project E
(16 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4790k ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO Evga GTX980ti +Backplate G.SKILL Sniper Gaming Series 16GB  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Crucial 256GB SSD Samsung F3 1TB Samsung F3 1TB Crucial 240GB SSD 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Asus 24x Corsair H100i Windows 10 Home  QNIX 2710 2560x1440p 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
corsair k70 blue Evga SuperNova 750G2 Corsair 540 Logitech G602 
Mouse PadAudio
Hard surface pad Creative Sound Blaster Z--> Schiit Modi Optical... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 860 3.6 1.25v(HT ON) Gigabyte P55 UD4P Asus5870 G.SKILL Ripjaws 4gb 1600(7-8-7-24-2N) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
80GB X25-M Seagate 7200.10 250GB HDD Corsair H50 Rotating 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
650 Watt Seasonic Cooler Master Elite 361 RC-361-KKN1 G500 Creative Xtreme Gamer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #48 of 138
There is no hypocrisy. The exact same complaints were leveled at Steam when it was first introduced. Nobody liked having to install it to play Half Life 2, but we did anyway. Nobody liked having to install Origin to play Battlefield 3, but we did anyway.

But the difference is that Steam has come to offer a service that people have grown to rely on, and trust. This did not happen overnight, it took them a great many years before people began to see its value in the community. With Steam, what the community wants, the community gets. Indie games, mod support. If there is something that people feel has some value, then chances are Steam will support it.

Origin has not yet shown it has any relevance, other than the platform you are forced to install to play some EA specific games. Much like Steam in the early days. So until it adds more functionality, and somehow manages to get other publishers on board. That is all it will be, something you are forced to use, in order to play EA specific games.

It would be a hypocrisy if Steam was universally accepted upon release. But that just did not happen.
Dethkomp
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4670k @ 4.5Ghz 1.26v Asus Z87 Pro Gigabyte GTX980Ti Windforce OC edition G-Skill 16gb DDR3 2400Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 830 256gb Samsung 840 Evo 4tb HDD Samsung DVD Burner 
CoolingOSOSMonitor
Corsair H110 Windows 8 Ultimate 64bit Ubuntu 13.04 3x Potalion 27" 1440p 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G710+ Super Flower 1000w Platinum HAF X CM Storm Spawn 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Steelseries Experience I-2 Creative Sound Blaster Titanium X-Fi (Heavily m... Yamaha RX-V667 receiver Monitor Audio BX2 5.1 
AudioAudioAudioOther
Sennheiser RS220 Audio Technica ATM-M50 Samson Meteor Mic Humanscale Freedom chair 
OtherOtherOther
MSFFB2+X52 modded flightstick Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals Track IR 5 
  hide details  
Reply
Dethkomp
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4670k @ 4.5Ghz 1.26v Asus Z87 Pro Gigabyte GTX980Ti Windforce OC edition G-Skill 16gb DDR3 2400Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 830 256gb Samsung 840 Evo 4tb HDD Samsung DVD Burner 
CoolingOSOSMonitor
Corsair H110 Windows 8 Ultimate 64bit Ubuntu 13.04 3x Potalion 27" 1440p 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G710+ Super Flower 1000w Platinum HAF X CM Storm Spawn 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Steelseries Experience I-2 Creative Sound Blaster Titanium X-Fi (Heavily m... Yamaha RX-V667 receiver Monitor Audio BX2 5.1 
AudioAudioAudioOther
Sennheiser RS220 Audio Technica ATM-M50 Samson Meteor Mic Humanscale Freedom chair 
OtherOtherOther
MSFFB2+X52 modded flightstick Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals Track IR 5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #49 of 138
The only reason i have origin is BF3.
Normandy
(19 items)
 
Secondary rig
(7 items)
 
Galaxy S5
(7 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4690K Gigabyte Z97 D3H XFX 290X DD Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 MHz (1X8) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOS
Samsung EVO 850 500gb WD Caviar Green 2TB 2x 500GB WD Caviar Black/Blue Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit) 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
QNIX QX2710 27" 1440P Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Cooler Master GX-750W Bitfenix Colossus 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Deathadder Razer Goliathus Control Edition Soundblaster Audigy RX 7.1 Denon AVR 1507 7.1 Surround System 
AudioAudio
Fiio E17 ALPEN DAC/AMP Sennheiser HD 558 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
C2Q Q8300 @3.0 GHz MSI P45-Neo2 HD 5450 Samsung 2x 2 
Hard DriveOSCase
Samsung 160gb Win 8.1 Pro 64-bit Brandless Mid-Tower 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
2.50GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Adreno 330 2GB 16GB Internal Storage 
OSMonitorPower
Adroid KitKat 4.4.2 5.10" - 1080x1920 2800 mAh 
  hide details  
Reply
Normandy
(19 items)
 
Secondary rig
(7 items)
 
Galaxy S5
(7 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4690K Gigabyte Z97 D3H XFX 290X DD Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 MHz (1X8) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOS
Samsung EVO 850 500gb WD Caviar Green 2TB 2x 500GB WD Caviar Black/Blue Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit) 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
QNIX QX2710 27" 1440P Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Cooler Master GX-750W Bitfenix Colossus 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Deathadder Razer Goliathus Control Edition Soundblaster Audigy RX 7.1 Denon AVR 1507 7.1 Surround System 
AudioAudio
Fiio E17 ALPEN DAC/AMP Sennheiser HD 558 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
C2Q Q8300 @3.0 GHz MSI P45-Neo2 HD 5450 Samsung 2x 2 
Hard DriveOSCase
Samsung 160gb Win 8.1 Pro 64-bit Brandless Mid-Tower 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
2.50GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Adreno 330 2GB 16GB Internal Storage 
OSMonitorPower
Adroid KitKat 4.4.2 5.10" - 1080x1920 2800 mAh 
  hide details  
Reply
post #50 of 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehrawk View Post

There is no hypocrisy. The exact same complaints were leveled at Steam when it was first introduced. Nobody liked having to install it to play Half Life 2, but we did anyway. Nobody liked having to install Origin to play Battlefield 3, but we did anyway.
But the difference is that Steam has come to offer a service that people have grown to rely on, and trust. This did not happen overnight, it took them a great many years before people began to see its value in the community. With Steam, what the community wants, the community gets. Indie games, mod support. If there is something that people feel has some value, then chances are Steam will support it.
Origin has not yet shown it has any relevance, other than the platform you are forced to install to play some EA specific games. Much like Steam in the early days. So until it adds more functionality, and somehow manages to get other publishers on board. That is all it will be, something you are forced to use, in order to play EA specific games.
It would be a hypocrisy if Steam was universally accepted upon release. But that just did not happen.

It is hypocrisy.

The "yeah, but they only have x amount of users because people are forced to use it to play games" while attempt to contrast to Steam is pure hypocrisy.

Why?

Simple.

A) I only have Origin because I can't play Battlefield 3 without it.

B) I only have Steam because I can't play Team Fortress 2 without it

C) You need to have Steam installed to play Skyrim.

D) This game requires Origin.


Where is the difference?

There is no difference.

Where does liking one more than the other factor into the base truth behind each statement? Nowhere.

Where does one being more popular than the other factor into the base truth behind each statement? Nowhere.


BOTH and all similar clients "force" people to install them to play games that people want to play. Whether you like the client those games run on or not does not change this fact of life.

So when you attempt to say "well they only install Origin because they have to in order to play games", while attempting to defend Steam for the very same topic of people only having it installed because it is a forced requirement to play games on Steam...simply because you like it more, or other people like it more.

Your view is that of a hypocrite.


If one of your friends is a smoker and you say nothing, but your friends influences another person to start smoking and all of a sudden you publicly can't stand the fact that they smoke (yet still saying nothing to your friend who got that other person into the bad habit in the first place), you are being hypocritical.

Attempting to defend yourself by saying "Yeah but everyone likes and trusts my friend. He buys me cheap beer every summer/winter. Nobody even likes that other guy." only makes you look....I don't even know what word to use, but its nothing positive.

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riou View Post

Some people like shopping at Target. Other people like shopping at Nordstrom. wink.gif

And if a person liked shopping at Target despite them selling only DVDs, but attempted to criticise Nordstrom for only selling DVDs, that would make them a hypocrite tongue.gif
Edited by GrizzleBoy - 10/31/12 at 8:36am
It's-a tu maaach
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 @ 4GHz (1.2 vcore) Asus P7P55D EVO Powercolor 5850 4x 2GB of Corsair XMS 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
2x 250GB (Raid 0) XSPC Raystorm CPU block + EK 360 rad + XSPC Dua... Samsung UE37C6000  Corsair K90 + Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Jeantech 1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D Corsair M90 Edirol UA-25 > pair of Pioneer S-DJ08  
  hide details  
Reply
It's-a tu maaach
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 @ 4GHz (1.2 vcore) Asus P7P55D EVO Powercolor 5850 4x 2GB of Corsair XMS 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
2x 250GB (Raid 0) XSPC Raystorm CPU block + EK 360 rad + XSPC Dua... Samsung UE37C6000  Corsair K90 + Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Jeantech 1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D Corsair M90 Edirol UA-25 > pair of Pioneer S-DJ08  
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Software News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Software News › [CVG] EA boasts 30 million registered Origin users