- What happened?
Clicking the + (Click to Show) in a spoiler doesn't work. It adds a # sign to the end of the current URL and moves to the top of the page you're viewing.
- Are you able to reproduce this problem consistently?
- What steps did you take to reproduce this problem?
Clicking the + (Click to Show) in spoilers anywhere on OCN.
- What action did you expect to occur when this bug appeared?
That it shows the information in the spoiler.
- Any additional information that will help us diagnose the issue:
- Browser, active browser addons, and operating system:
Firefox and Win7 64-bit.
- URL where the issue occurs:
http://www.overclock.net/t/1151946/ and anywhere else I've checked with threads containing spoilers.
On a side note, the spacing issue when posting hasn't been fixed either. Edit this post to see the spacing between lines and see that it's not there in the post itself.
Edited by MacG32 - 11/2/12 at 9:25am