Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Will Swiftech 655 work with a Koolance 450 pump top?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Will Swiftech 655 work with a Koolance 450 pump top?

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 
I'm shopping on Sidewinder and they don't have the Koolance 450 pump listed, just the 655 "by" Swiftech which as far as I understand is exactly the same pump.

So my first inquiry is whether the 655 works with the Koolance 450 pump-top or not. smile.gif

Also, can you remove the silver bracket thing from this pump-top?

cov-rp450_01.jpg

Last thing which is super important to me, is whether that pump will work with the Koolance pump-top WITH a Bitspower mod kit installed on it: If not, which pump-top will ?

BP-D5MA-MBK_01.jpg

Thanks guys!
Edited by adi518 - 11/6/12 at 9:58pm
post #2 of 22
no you can not put a 655 pump in that . and what bracket ?
post #3 of 22
Thread Starter 
Wow, so they're not the same? :|

So why wouldn't Sidewinder sell the 450. :\

I'm talking about the silver bracket that can hold it to a radiator/fan mount. It's in the picture with the pump-top.
Edited by adi518 - 11/6/12 at 9:57pm
post #4 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by adi518 View Post

Wow, so they're not the same? :|

So why wouldn't Sidewinder sell the 450. :\

I'm talking about the silver bracket that can hold it to a radiator/fan mount. It's in the picture with the pump-top.

D5=pmp450=mcp655
The 3930
(26 items)
 
Junior's 3930
(22 items)
 
DATA/HTPC
(20 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
The 3930
(26 items)
 
Junior's 3930
(22 items)
 
DATA/HTPC
(20 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by adi518 View Post

Wow, so they're not the same? :|
So why wouldn't Sidewinder sell the 450. :\
I'm talking about the silver bracket that can hold it to a radiator/fan mount. It's in the picture with the pump-top.

I don't know why they wouldnt this is the pump you are looking for though
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=59_201&products_id=25773
and for the bracket yes usually those come off (in most cases ) but in most cases they don't to make the pump stand
post #6 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsm106 View Post

D5=pmp450=mcp655

So why did he say it won't fit inside the Koolance 450 pump top? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by REPUBLICOFGAMER View Post

I don't know why they wouldnt this is the pump you are looking for though
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=59_201&products_id=25773
and for the bracket yes usually those come off (in most cases ) but in most cases they don't to make the pump stand

That's the 450S, I'm gonna go for the 450 from what I read. I added the 450 to my cart on PPCS, basically doing a price comparison between the two and getting ready for black friday deals. tongue.gif
Edited by adi518 - 11/6/12 at 10:06pm
post #7 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by adi518 View Post

So why did he say it won't fit inside the Koolance 450 pump top? lol
That's the 450S, I'm gonna go for the 450 from what I read. I added the 450 to my cart on PPCS, basically doing a price comparison between the two and getting ready for black friday deals. tongue.gif


im getting ready for black friday deals too biggrin.gif and they have a few 450's i just clicked on one and sen't link lol so you could see the punps
post #8 of 22
Thread Starter 
Can you relate to what he said above? That the 450=655. Doesn't that mean it will fit the pump-top? I also sent an email to Sidewinder but I'm guessing I'll get a faster answer from the thread.

Also, say I get the 450 pump and the 450 pump-top, will I be able to dress it up with the Bitspower mod kit? They don't explain these things on the product page. Just astounding.
post #9 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by adi518 View Post

Can you relate to what he said above? That the 450=655. Doesn't that mean it will fit the pump-top? I also sent an email to Sidewinder but I'm guessing I'll get a faster answer from the thread.
Also, say I get the 450 pump and the 450 pump-top, will I be able to dress it up with the Bitspower mod kit?


well what he said I don't know im looking it up and i see one with that top so i guess it will fit not too sure and the mod kit too i guess
post #10 of 22
Thread Starter 
Thanks. redface.gif

Anyone else who can approve any of my inquiries? biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Will Swiftech 655 work with a Koolance 450 pump top?