Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Keyboards › Max Keyboard
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Max Keyboard - Page 3

post #21 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by EventHorizon View Post

I dont mind the volume controls as most mech keyboards take that route of using F keys for it. I am leaning towards this keyboard simply because of the wrist rest which actually looks pretty expensive.

Here are some quick pictures I shot of the keyboard and especially of the wrist rest:




Although it doesn't look like it in the picture, most keys have blue LEDs - the few keys that appear brighter are white LEDs. This is on max brightness.


The wrist rest is firm and doesn't give like gel wrist pads do. I also like the feel of it (seems to be a polyester cloth).


WR stays put thanks to a large rubber foot on the bottom. There was a rubber smell the first day or two, but it has worn off (new keyboard smell?).


The wrist rest is about 3/4" thick. It positions my hands perfectly for typing.
post #22 of 27
Nice! ^^

I should be getting mine in a few days. Mine is full White LED. It was gonna be blue LED actually at fist, but I liked the look of white better.

International shipping was very fast with USPS, now the local PostNL is taking very very long to get it shipped. It's scheduled for saturday, which will be thuesday since they dont deliver on saturdays en mondays here.
post #23 of 27
The rest works better if there's about an inch of distance between the keyboard and the rest. My hands aren't that big, but it should be a rest for your wrist, not your palm. Just my experience.
Agena
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k Asus Z87-A Asus R9 280x Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Crucial M4 Blu-Ray reader Corsair H100i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 x64 Dell U2412M Ducky Shine 3 Seasonic SSR650 RM 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
CoolerMaster HAF XB Logitech G502 PureTrak Talent Fiio E10k 
Audio
Shure SRH1540 
  hide details  
Reply
Agena
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k Asus Z87-A Asus R9 280x Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Crucial M4 Blu-Ray reader Corsair H100i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 x64 Dell U2412M Ducky Shine 3 Seasonic SSR650 RM 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
CoolerMaster HAF XB Logitech G502 PureTrak Talent Fiio E10k 
Audio
Shure SRH1540 
  hide details  
Reply
post #24 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNephilim View Post

Nice! ^^
I should be getting mine in a few days. Mine is full White LED. It was gonna be blue LED actually at fist, but I liked the look of white better.
International shipping was very fast with USPS, now the local PostNL is taking very very long to get it shipped. It's scheduled for saturday, which will be thuesday since they dont deliver on saturdays en mondays here.

Wow how did you get your hands on the white version so quickly? Did they really sell out that fast?
post #25 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNephilim View Post

Nice! ^^
I should be getting mine in a few days. Mine is full White LED. It was gonna be blue LED actually at fist, but I liked the look of white better.
International shipping was very fast with USPS, now the local PostNL is taking very very long to get it shipped. It's scheduled for saturday, which will be thuesday since they dont deliver on saturdays en mondays here.

Be on the lookout for a box that looks like this (pen for size reference):

post #26 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by EventHorizon View Post

Wow how did you get your hands on the white version so quickly? Did they really sell out that fast?

Well I they put me on a list for the first 100 keyboards that came in by airshipment. I got a private order link from Max Keyboard when the airshipment had arived.

But... I had been waiting for several months. So I was happy to get my hands on one so soon when the air shipment came in. Though I'm still waiting on PostNL to deliver it on my doorstep. Too bad I'm not getting it before the weekend... probably tuesday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechMesh View Post

Be on the lookout for a box that looks like this (pen for size reference):

Ah ok thanks! ^^
post #27 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camph View Post

The rest works better if there's about an inch of distance between the keyboard and the rest. My hands aren't that big, but it should be a rest for your wrist, not your palm. Just my experience.

Thanks - I didn't even think about that since I usually don't use a wrist rest.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Keyboards
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Keyboards › Max Keyboard