It means alot to me, that you guys like it.
I finaly got around to making some high res pics. Lighting was a little tricky, but I think they turned out ok. At least I made alot
So this is what I got so far:
Here is a pic of what the back looks like after cable management:
This is the bracket I got from Dwood, to mount the Antec 620 on my GTX670:
Modded a standard fancable to be 5V, so I can use it for the fan on the bracket (Dark Grey Revoltec 80mm):
This was fairly simple. I just had to switch the yellow and red wire. This way you can still daisy-chain, since the voltages on each wire are the same as before (I just have to keep in mind that the yellow one is 5V and the red one is 12V instead of the other way around).
Like I said, lot's of pics
, I hope everyone enjoyed it.
Things to be done:
- Mounting Antec 620 on GFX-card
- Placement of more white single LED's, like I used on Kaylee, and making sure those cables are hidden (haven't done that yet, as you can see in the upper right corner of the case, cables are still showing).
- Making a cover out of spare polycarbonate for the 5.25" bay inside of the case.
Edit: This will be painted black, like the PSU-cover and because the Rolling Stones say so!
- Making a console with temp display to fit in the bottom left of the case.
- Copper-painting 120mm fan grills, which I want to mount on the inside, onto the Cougar fans. And one on the back of the case, after I cut out the mesh there.
- Fixing little esthetic faults.
- Maybe using more copper-tubes to hide the USB 3.0 cable better (this would probably connect kaylee's figurine and the console, that is still to be made).
- Copper-painting the grey plastic strip around the front (this is going to be a challenge, since I can't take them of. I will have to tape the edges very, very carefuly!)
- Making the tubes on the H100 and Antec 620 copper-colored an matching somehow
I will mount the Antec 620 this week. I'm still waiting for the ordered parts to be able to start doing the rest.
Let me know what you think!Edit: added something to the to-do list.Edited by Juraat - 11/12/12 at 3:19pm