- What happened?
At random times.. I get limited connectivity, I don't know why... Usually this maybe happens like 2-3 times or even more every time...
- Are you able to reproduce this problem consistently?
Maybe.. I'm not too sure
- What steps did you take to reproduce this problem?
It's when I load things on the browser?
- What action did you expect to occur when this bug appeared?
Don't really understand this question.
- Any additional information that will help us diagnose the issue:
I use a adapter with a cable to connect it to my PC, if that helps.
So I just use my internet mostly is just while I use the internet only MY internet goes to limited connectivity.. My Netgear says connected to the router, but not connected to the internet.
Sometimes I re-plug the adapter with the cable to my PC and it works fine.. Sometimes it doesn't even work and I have to restart or log off the comp and log back in before the adapter work.
- Browser, active browser add ons, and operating system:
- URL where the issue occurs:
Apologize if it's wrong section, if it is, please tell me.
Apologize for any bad answers, It's my first time on this forums.
The problem is that it never happened before... But now it is.. I hope someone can help me analyse, ask any information needed and see if any settings are changed which could make this problem occur. I don't know, it's really annoying me now :/
Edited by LoomiLoomi - 11/15/12 at 4:58pm