Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Technology and Science News › [BBC] Verizon chokes pirates' bandwidth
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[BBC] Verizon chokes pirates' bandwidth - Page 16

post #151 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by OcN13 View Post

Valor958 - Do you use zoomtown?

I use the step up from that on their FiOptics plan, but yes, same ISP.

I read their ToS and they're pretty standard for their claims to prevent IP theft and all that, but also state that in most cases a warrant will be necessary. That or your standard 'imminent danger' clause to where following all the normal channels increases risk. They also protect their own IP, basically stating that you can't impersonate them or use their decals without asking. Nothing out of the ordinary really.

My isp may be more easily shuttered than say, TWC, but they have a very good local image and work hard to maintain that. They're careful about what they do, and if they were so interested in 'preserving IP and thwarting piracy' like the RIAA/MPAA claim is destroying the increasingly profitable music/movie industry, all of my friends would be in jail by now. Pretty much everyone I know locally, even TWC customers, are heavy users of TPB and torrenting in general. Several also operate under a VPN, select DNS, and/or encrypt their data simply because they can (and some are paranoid). So far, not a single one has received even a notice for anything. I've gone to local LANs where some guys with seed boxes like to show off their 14TB of movies, music, games, and pron... (my god so much pron yessir.gif) and same deal. This whole thing is overblown and an easy excuse to lead to more 24/7 monitoring 'for our protection'.

My stance is clear and won't change. Thought some of these upcoming laws are partially reasonable, the methods used and extra language and latitude they provide to invade peoples privacy and prosecute to the point of destroying lives is where it has gone too far. The leeway with which these laws allows greater governmental surveillance as mandated by law should concern a lot of people too. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but the government has a lot to gain to increase their power by monitoring and restricting the dissident voices and activities online. We're already looking at UAVs from the police and fed used for stateside surveillance. The implications of that, considering the array of wireless technologies they could tack on to one of these, is worrisome. Look 5 steps ahead and think of 5 possible scenarios for each train of thought. One of these is bound to be correct, and in this situation, they only get progressively worse.

As for comparing the internet in general to all the accessory pay services, there's a difference. The internet now has grounds as a basic human right due to being the primary information exchange medium. Those services are all unnecessary and simply auxiliary services for entertainment. Public library networks are more lax in a lot of ways too, and there have been people locally who were watching pron and masturbating. At least one comes to mind, and my wife's uncle is a senior guard at the main library so I hear plenty other stories about just how not strict these library net usage policies really are.
Malice
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500K ASUS P8Z68-V GEN3 Gigabyte 7950 Windforce 3 G Skill Ripjaw X 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Force Series 3 SSD 240GB Samsung 500gb HDD  Samsung 300gb HDD Seagate 500gb HDD 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate 1TB HDD LG DVD Super-Multi Zalman CNPS9900MAX-B CPU cooler Windows 7 64 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VH236H 23" HD Saitek Eclipse I Backlit - Blue Cooler Master Silent Pro 800W Gold Cooler Master HAF932 Advanced 
MouseAudio
Roccat Kone+ Razer Carcharias 
  hide details  
Reply
Malice
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500K ASUS P8Z68-V GEN3 Gigabyte 7950 Windforce 3 G Skill Ripjaw X 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Force Series 3 SSD 240GB Samsung 500gb HDD  Samsung 300gb HDD Seagate 500gb HDD 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate 1TB HDD LG DVD Super-Multi Zalman CNPS9900MAX-B CPU cooler Windows 7 64 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VH236H 23" HD Saitek Eclipse I Backlit - Blue Cooler Master Silent Pro 800W Gold Cooler Master HAF932 Advanced 
MouseAudio
Roccat Kone+ Razer Carcharias 
  hide details  
Reply
post #152 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked View Post

You pay for a service. That service has rules and guidelines. If you don't like them, don't use the service.

Stupid comment is so stupid.

What if they are the only service offered in your area because they have an exclusivity contract? Does that mean you should just accept their nonsense because they have more money to throw around than you? Last time I checked, monopolies violate business laws in the United States; yet ISPs seem to freely operate monopolies and well outside a free market.

So don't go around calming the cop out "no one is forcing you to use their service" bull****. Because, in essence, they are.
 
NZXT Source 210
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen R7 1700 Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 XFX RX480 GTR Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Western Digital 1TB WD10EXEXSP Western Digital 1TB WD10EXEXSP 
CoolingOSPowerCase
NZXT Kraken X62 Windows 10 Pro EVGA Supernova 750 G3 NZXT S340 Glossy Black 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX6300 ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 XFX Radeon RX 480 Corsair Vengence LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Western Digital WD5003AZEX Samsung 840 Evo Samsung 850 Pro LG GH24NS95 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus Windows 10 40" 1080p Vizio LED LCD HDTV Corsair CX600M 
Case
NZXT Source 210 Elite - Black 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Pentium 4 w/ HT 3.2GHz Dell N6381 Intel Extreme Graphics 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 512MB DDR 400 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Western Digital 160GB IDE Covered in a thick layer of dust Windows XP Home Edition 32bit Dell M0148 250w 
Case
Dell Dimension 3000 
  hide details  
Reply
 
NZXT Source 210
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen R7 1700 Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 XFX RX480 GTR Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Western Digital 1TB WD10EXEXSP Western Digital 1TB WD10EXEXSP 
CoolingOSPowerCase
NZXT Kraken X62 Windows 10 Pro EVGA Supernova 750 G3 NZXT S340 Glossy Black 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX6300 ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 XFX Radeon RX 480 Corsair Vengence LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Western Digital WD5003AZEX Samsung 840 Evo Samsung 850 Pro LG GH24NS95 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus Windows 10 40" 1080p Vizio LED LCD HDTV Corsair CX600M 
Case
NZXT Source 210 Elite - Black 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Pentium 4 w/ HT 3.2GHz Dell N6381 Intel Extreme Graphics 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 512MB DDR 400 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Western Digital 160GB IDE Covered in a thick layer of dust Windows XP Home Edition 32bit Dell M0148 250w 
Case
Dell Dimension 3000 
  hide details  
Reply
post #153 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheezman View Post

Stupid comment is so stupid.
What if they are the only service offered in your area because they have an exclusivity contract? Does that mean you should just accept their nonsense because they have more money to throw around than you? Last time I checked, monopolies violate business laws in the United States; yet ISPs seem to freely operate monopolies and well outside a free market.
So don't go around calming the cop out "no one is forcing you to use their service" bull****. Because, in essence, they are.

..."Stupid comment" is fact.

If you don't agree with the service contract then don't get that service.

Regardless of the UN's recent decision that internet is a "right" and not a service, in this country, regardless of your personal opinion, it's a luxury.

As any luxury you pay for that service if you want it...If you don't, you don't pay for it.

Quite frankly, I could care less what's offered in your area because internet is a service that's offered to you as a luxury. The internet is not integral to your survival, point in fact, ask the people of the Congo how they've survived for thousands of years WITHOUT internet and how they'll survive thousands more WITHOUT internet.

An ISP is not a monopoly...You at any time can go buy Verizon's satellite service or break out your Iphone and use it as a valid internet connection (Thereby using Verizon as your ISP)...So, there are most certainly, MANY options.

I'm also not claiming any cop-out for anything as this discussion isn't about your ability to use the internet. This discussion is in fact, a discussion about people ABUSING a service that they've paid for that's been defined by federal law.

Laws dictate X, the ISP has to follow X. The only difference in this entire scenario is in regards to traffic. If you have Verizon, your chances of getting noticed and forwarded to the FBI are little to none...If you're on a small town ISP, the chances that you're already being "watched" are exponentially higher...Verizon pushing forward with this "standard" will essentially push for it to be industry-wide and instead of the FBI cracking down on you, your ISP, will.
post #154 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheezman View Post

Stupid comment is so stupid.
What if they are the only service offered in your area because they have an exclusivity contract? Does that mean you should just accept their nonsense because they have more money to throw around than you? Last time I checked, monopolies violate business laws in the United States; yet ISPs seem to freely operate monopolies and well outside a free market.
So don't go around calming the cop out "no one is forcing you to use their service" bull****. Because, in essence, they are.

No, just remember, we can just not use the internet, or cell phone, or any other service these places carry. Then see how well you get a job, or find information, or just about anything in modern society. Plenty of jobs require online applications, emails, a phone number, a mobile phone, etc etc... so for these places operating the way they do, yes, they are forcing you when you have no real choice.
Malice
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500K ASUS P8Z68-V GEN3 Gigabyte 7950 Windforce 3 G Skill Ripjaw X 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Force Series 3 SSD 240GB Samsung 500gb HDD  Samsung 300gb HDD Seagate 500gb HDD 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate 1TB HDD LG DVD Super-Multi Zalman CNPS9900MAX-B CPU cooler Windows 7 64 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VH236H 23" HD Saitek Eclipse I Backlit - Blue Cooler Master Silent Pro 800W Gold Cooler Master HAF932 Advanced 
MouseAudio
Roccat Kone+ Razer Carcharias 
  hide details  
Reply
Malice
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500K ASUS P8Z68-V GEN3 Gigabyte 7950 Windforce 3 G Skill Ripjaw X 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Force Series 3 SSD 240GB Samsung 500gb HDD  Samsung 300gb HDD Seagate 500gb HDD 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate 1TB HDD LG DVD Super-Multi Zalman CNPS9900MAX-B CPU cooler Windows 7 64 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VH236H 23" HD Saitek Eclipse I Backlit - Blue Cooler Master Silent Pro 800W Gold Cooler Master HAF932 Advanced 
MouseAudio
Roccat Kone+ Razer Carcharias 
  hide details  
Reply
post #155 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valor958 View Post

No, just remember, we can just not use the internet, or cell phone, or any other service these places carry. Then see how well you get a job, or find information, or just about anything in modern society. Plenty of jobs require online applications, emails, a phone number, a mobile phone, etc etc... so for these places operating the way they do, yes, they are forcing you when you have no real choice.

You DO realize that statistically about 1/2 the world has no internet and continues to work/survive to this day, right?

Only in America.
post #156 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked View Post

I'm also not claiming any cop-out for anything as this discussion isn't about your ability to use the internet. This discussion is in fact, a discussion about people ABUSING a service that they've paid for that's been defined by federal law.
Laws dictate X, the ISP has to follow X. The only difference in this entire scenario is in regards to traffic. If you have Verizon, your chances of getting noticed and forwarded to the FBI are little to none...If you're on a small town ISP, the chances that you're already being "watched" are exponentially higher...Verizon pushing forward with this "standard" will essentially push for it to be industry-wide and instead of the FBI cracking down on you, your ISP, will.

And when these laws have been bought and paid for by corporate interests for no reason but to support their business.. these laws should be stricken, but we power of money always wins as opposition is simply ignored or smeared in such a fashion to be irrelevant. Stopping SOPA/PIPA was a great show of what we're capable of, and this 'six-strikes policy' should be next.

Your examples of it still being a 'luxury' are rather short sighted really. Even the homeless are expected to have an email address since that can be more stable than a home address. So, for the homeless to get a job, they need a phone and email... if they're limited to one choice in their area, what are these 'options'? Before you say this isn't true, I've been in the lines at these public assistance places, I know how things go and what happens. I've seen it and experienced it. From your position and how you've spoken about yourself, you make a fair amount more money than most of us here and are in the crowd that doesn't really understand the struggle people are going throguh right now. Honestly, I would say you're not really in a position to make an informed decision on what is a luxury is to those who have to make the decision on which bills to pay for the month, or how much food to get. I NEED the internet to my communication needs, and NEED a cell phone for other duties. These aren't luxuries.

And your examples about Congo tribes and the internet... come on... there's reaching and there's flying to the moon.
Malice
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500K ASUS P8Z68-V GEN3 Gigabyte 7950 Windforce 3 G Skill Ripjaw X 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Force Series 3 SSD 240GB Samsung 500gb HDD  Samsung 300gb HDD Seagate 500gb HDD 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate 1TB HDD LG DVD Super-Multi Zalman CNPS9900MAX-B CPU cooler Windows 7 64 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VH236H 23" HD Saitek Eclipse I Backlit - Blue Cooler Master Silent Pro 800W Gold Cooler Master HAF932 Advanced 
MouseAudio
Roccat Kone+ Razer Carcharias 
  hide details  
Reply
Malice
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500K ASUS P8Z68-V GEN3 Gigabyte 7950 Windforce 3 G Skill Ripjaw X 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Corsair Force Series 3 SSD 240GB Samsung 500gb HDD  Samsung 300gb HDD Seagate 500gb HDD 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate 1TB HDD LG DVD Super-Multi Zalman CNPS9900MAX-B CPU cooler Windows 7 64 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS VH236H 23" HD Saitek Eclipse I Backlit - Blue Cooler Master Silent Pro 800W Gold Cooler Master HAF932 Advanced 
MouseAudio
Roccat Kone+ Razer Carcharias 
  hide details  
Reply
post #157 of 168
I don't understand why ISP's do this, wouldn't it make more sense to be a pirate friendly ISP?
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 955BE @ 3.94Ghz - 1.45V MSI 870A-G54 MSI GTX 460 Cyclone Corsair XMS3 2x2GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1TB WD Caviar Black Sony Optiarc Windows 7 Ultimate x64 24" Samsung T240HD 
PowerCase
OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W Fractal Design Define R3 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 955BE @ 3.94Ghz - 1.45V MSI 870A-G54 MSI GTX 460 Cyclone Corsair XMS3 2x2GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1TB WD Caviar Black Sony Optiarc Windows 7 Ultimate x64 24" Samsung T240HD 
PowerCase
OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W Fractal Design Define R3 
  hide details  
Reply
post #158 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked View Post

You DO realize that statistically about 1/2 the world has no internet and continues to work/survive to this day, right?
Only in America.

Good to see the know-it-all is still knowing it all biggrin.gif
Gaming Machine
(19 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 3770k Asus z77 P8Z77-LK V Sapphire 290x Sapphire 290x 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Gskill 4x4gb @ 1600mhz Samsung Evo 120gb Samsung Evo 120gb 2TB Seagate Game storage drive  
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
XSPC Raystorm CPU BLOCK EK Nickle/Acetal 290x Block  2x XSPC 240MM Radiator Windows 8.1  
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Qnix Evolution II  Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid  Cooler Master V1000 Fractal Arc Midi R2 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G400 steel series qck Logitech G430 
  hide details  
Reply
Gaming Machine
(19 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 3770k Asus z77 P8Z77-LK V Sapphire 290x Sapphire 290x 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Gskill 4x4gb @ 1600mhz Samsung Evo 120gb Samsung Evo 120gb 2TB Seagate Game storage drive  
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
XSPC Raystorm CPU BLOCK EK Nickle/Acetal 290x Block  2x XSPC 240MM Radiator Windows 8.1  
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Qnix Evolution II  Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid  Cooler Master V1000 Fractal Arc Midi R2 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G400 steel series qck Logitech G430 
  hide details  
Reply
post #159 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked View Post

You DO realize that statistically about 1/2 the world has no internet and continues to work/survive to this day, right?
Only in America.

I find it both hilarious and sad that you don't understand that things such as employment and education are localized. Just because some one is one country doesn't need technology to survive, doesn't mean someone somewhere else doesn't. It really doesn't matter what the rest of the planet is doing when it comes to things like internet, it matters locally. If only one company is offering a service and no-one else is allowed to, that is a monopoly, and illegal, here, in the United States. They have knowingly and forcible REMOVED the choice of services.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked View Post

You pay for a service. That service has rules and guidelines. If you don't like them, don't use the service.
Also, this comment wasn't a fact, it was your opinion. Not the same thing. And yes, my opinion is that it was, and still is, a stupid comment.
 
NZXT Source 210
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen R7 1700 Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 XFX RX480 GTR Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Western Digital 1TB WD10EXEXSP Western Digital 1TB WD10EXEXSP 
CoolingOSPowerCase
NZXT Kraken X62 Windows 10 Pro EVGA Supernova 750 G3 NZXT S340 Glossy Black 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX6300 ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 XFX Radeon RX 480 Corsair Vengence LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Western Digital WD5003AZEX Samsung 840 Evo Samsung 850 Pro LG GH24NS95 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus Windows 10 40" 1080p Vizio LED LCD HDTV Corsair CX600M 
Case
NZXT Source 210 Elite - Black 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Pentium 4 w/ HT 3.2GHz Dell N6381 Intel Extreme Graphics 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 512MB DDR 400 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Western Digital 160GB IDE Covered in a thick layer of dust Windows XP Home Edition 32bit Dell M0148 250w 
Case
Dell Dimension 3000 
  hide details  
Reply
 
NZXT Source 210
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen R7 1700 Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 XFX RX480 GTR Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Western Digital 1TB WD10EXEXSP Western Digital 1TB WD10EXEXSP 
CoolingOSPowerCase
NZXT Kraken X62 Windows 10 Pro EVGA Supernova 750 G3 NZXT S340 Glossy Black 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX6300 ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 XFX Radeon RX 480 Corsair Vengence LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Western Digital WD5003AZEX Samsung 840 Evo Samsung 850 Pro LG GH24NS95 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus Windows 10 40" 1080p Vizio LED LCD HDTV Corsair CX600M 
Case
NZXT Source 210 Elite - Black 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Pentium 4 w/ HT 3.2GHz Dell N6381 Intel Extreme Graphics 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 512MB DDR 400 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Western Digital 160GB IDE Covered in a thick layer of dust Windows XP Home Edition 32bit Dell M0148 250w 
Case
Dell Dimension 3000 
  hide details  
Reply
post #160 of 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheezman View Post

I find it both hilarious and sad that you don't understand that things such as employment and education are localized. Just because some one is one country doesn't need technology to survive, doesn't mean someone somewhere else doesn't. It really doesn't matter what the rest of the planet is doing when it comes to things like internet, it matters locally. If only one company is offering a service and no-one else is allowed to, that is a monopoly, and illegal, here, in the United States. They have knowingly and forcible REMOVED the choice of services.
Also, this comment wasn't a fact, it was your opinion. Not the same thing. And yes, my opinion is that it was, and still is, a stupid comment.

even though you are right, you are wrong; for arguing with him. He will never admit to being wrong about anything nor back off any opinion. Just do something else with your day trust me thumb.gif
Gaming Machine
(19 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 3770k Asus z77 P8Z77-LK V Sapphire 290x Sapphire 290x 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Gskill 4x4gb @ 1600mhz Samsung Evo 120gb Samsung Evo 120gb 2TB Seagate Game storage drive  
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
XSPC Raystorm CPU BLOCK EK Nickle/Acetal 290x Block  2x XSPC 240MM Radiator Windows 8.1  
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Qnix Evolution II  Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid  Cooler Master V1000 Fractal Arc Midi R2 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G400 steel series qck Logitech G430 
  hide details  
Reply
Gaming Machine
(19 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 3770k Asus z77 P8Z77-LK V Sapphire 290x Sapphire 290x 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Gskill 4x4gb @ 1600mhz Samsung Evo 120gb Samsung Evo 120gb 2TB Seagate Game storage drive  
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
XSPC Raystorm CPU BLOCK EK Nickle/Acetal 290x Block  2x XSPC 240MM Radiator Windows 8.1  
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Qnix Evolution II  Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid  Cooler Master V1000 Fractal Arc Midi R2 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G400 steel series qck Logitech G430 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Technology and Science News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Technology and Science News › [BBC] Verizon chokes pirates' bandwidth