Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Cooler Master HAF-XB Club!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Cooler Master HAF-XB Club! - Page 257

post #2561 of 10491
hahahahahah guys happy days.... my top window panel is on the way smile.gif, thanks for the help guys:thumb:
post #2562 of 10491
Quote:
Originally Posted by josimar View Post

hahahahahah guys happy days.... my top window panel is on the way smile.gif, thanks for the help guys:thumb:

I wonder if that top panel also helps cut down on some of the noise levels since that the top will not be open. The new fans I bought yesterday don't seem to help, but I might go into the bios and lower the fans speed a little bit.
post #2563 of 10491
Captain Zombie:
If you put your sickleflow more to the inside of the case, the noise will drop quete a bit.
post #2564 of 10491
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobNL View Post

Captain Zombie:
If you put your sickleflow more to the inside of the case, the noise will drop quete a bit.

Rob, so should I remove them from where they are at now and then just place them on the inside of the case? Should I also get rubber mounts for the fans when moving them to the inside the case?

Can I please also join the HAF-XB Club?
Edited by CaptainZombie - 5/17/13 at 11:34am
post #2565 of 10491
The fans are now on the outside when you remove the front,
just flip them to the inside. If have them you can do that. But a bit of duckt tape will do the job also.
Also the top panel, don't screw to tide, if you keep it a bit lose, it's less vibrating.
For the fan on the backside i got some spacers.
Edited by RobNL - 5/17/13 at 11:33am
post #2566 of 10491
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobNL View Post

The fans are now on the outside when you remove the front,
just flip them to the inside. If have them you can do that. But a bit of duckt tape will do the job also.
Also the top panel, don't screw to tide, if you keep it a bit lose, it's less vibrating.
For the fan on the backside i got some spacers.

Are you saying to just switch the airflow on the fans by flipping them around or do you mean taking them out of the front of the case and placing them inside the case?

The good thing is that I am not getting any vibrating of sorts, its that these darn fans are loud. LOL!

Thanks
post #2567 of 10491
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZombie View Post

Rob, so should I remove them from where they are at now and then just place them on the inside of the case? Should I also get rubber mounts for the fans when moving them to the inside the case?

Can I please also join the HAF-XB Club?

To join read the requirements on the first page
AMD Money Pit
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardRAMRAM
AMD Athlon X2 5000+  Asrock N61P-S Samsung 512MB DDR2 Samsung 512MB DDR2 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Seagate 80GB SATA Cooler Master Phenom II Stock Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Dell Slim 160 Watt 
Case
XBOX Original Casing 
  hide details  
Reply
AMD Money Pit
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardRAMRAM
AMD Athlon X2 5000+  Asrock N61P-S Samsung 512MB DDR2 Samsung 512MB DDR2 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Seagate 80GB SATA Cooler Master Phenom II Stock Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Dell Slim 160 Watt 
Case
XBOX Original Casing 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2568 of 10491
Thaking em out of the front of the case and placing them inside the case, but still on the front.
Reduse the speed to 800~1000rpm then its silent.
Edited by RobNL - 5/17/13 at 11:54am
post #2569 of 10491
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZombie View Post

Are you saying to just switch the airflow on the fans by flipping them around or do you mean taking them out of the front of the case and placing them inside the case?

The good thing is that I am not getting any vibrating of sorts, its that these darn fans are loud. LOL!

Thanks

Currently they are mounted on the outside of the case (under the plastic front). Put them on the inside of the case, same airflow direction.


The X represents the intake fans.

X|______| <- stock fan intake configuration
|______|


|X_____| <- what people are suggesting you should do
|______|
post #2570 of 10491
Quote:
Originally Posted by wthenshaw View Post

To join read the requirements on the first page

Thanks, just took a look at the first page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobNL View Post

Thaking em out of the front of the case and placing them inside the case, but still on the front.
Reduse the speed to 800~1000rpm then its silent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai707 View Post

Currently they are mounted on the outside of the case (under the plastic front). Put them on the inside of the case, same airflow direction.


The X represents the intake fans.

X|______| <- stock fan intake configuration
|______|


|X_____| <- what people are suggesting you should do
|______|

Thanks guys, I will make the change today and see if it helps. I'm loving this case so far and really like how versatile that it is.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Cooler Master HAF-XB Club!