First of all, I would like to say hello to everybody, it's my first post here on Overclock.net.
I am going to buy case Cooler Master HAF XB EVO version, but I have got some questions, which I hope somebody will answer - thank you in advance.
My system specification:
*I am going to buy, but first I need to have some answers.
1. I would like to change 2x120mm XtraFlo fans in the front to 2x140mm, but I have heard that I will not able to, when mounting them from the outside of the case. I need to mount them from inside, is it correct?
2. I assume that 2x140mm fans will be mounted in the front panel from inside of the case. In such scenario, will my GPU not touch/come up to those 2x140mm fans? My GPU dimensions are 260x126x38 mm (10.25 inches length).
3. I would like to mount 1x200mm fan in the top of the case. May you recommend a particular fan 1x200mm for the top of the case?
4. My CPU Cooler is Zalman LQ315, when I will mount radiator with 1x120mm fan at the rear of the case (instead of preinstalled 1x120mm rear fan), will 1x200mm top fan not touch/come up to my CPU Cooler?
5. My PSU is Corsair CS550M with dimension 150x86x140 mm (lenght), when mounted in case with this official bracket, will it cover exactly the hole cut out (in case) for the power supply fan or should I change it for other lenght?
Thank you once more.