Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › Asus VG248QE 144hz 1ms TN 1080p
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Asus VG248QE 144hz 1ms TN 1080p - Page 7

post #61 of 2231
NCX does pretty thorough reviews of the gamer and PLS/IPS monitors at the
wecravegames site (240hzTeIaStorm on YouTube). I'm hoping he covers the ASUS
VG248QE.
http://www.youtube.com/user/240hzTeIaStorm/videos
http://wecravegamestoo.com/forums/gadgetry-electronics-discussion/
post #62 of 2231
Stock is now in the channel (at distributors), so should be in stores soon:

http://www.stockinthechannel.com/Product/Asus-VG248QE-24-LED-1920x1080-DVI-Display-Port-HDMI-Swivel-Pivot-Height-Adjust-Speakers-Black-3-Year/8581075
My System
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k @ 4.4ghz Asus Z77 Deluxe GTX970 SLI 24GB 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer XB270HU CM QuickFire Red - PBT white keycaps Seasonic X-850 Raven RV02 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Roccat Savu Zowie P-TF Onkyo SE-90 Marantz PM7003 amplifier 
OtherOther
Wharfedale 10.1 speakers Sennheiser HD598 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k @ 4.4ghz Asus Z77 Deluxe GTX970 SLI 24GB 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer XB270HU CM QuickFire Red - PBT white keycaps Seasonic X-850 Raven RV02 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Roccat Savu Zowie P-TF Onkyo SE-90 Marantz PM7003 amplifier 
OtherOther
Wharfedale 10.1 speakers Sennheiser HD598 
  hide details  
Reply
post #63 of 2231
Quote:
Originally Posted by whybother View Post

Stock is now in the channel (at distributors), so should be in stores soon:

http://www.stockinthechannel.com/Product/Asus-VG248QE-24-LED-1920x1080-DVI-Display-Port-HDMI-Swivel-Pivot-Height-Adjust-Speakers-Black-3-Year/8581075

I never heard of that website. How does it work?
Edited by EpicSurvivor - 1/13/13 at 7:31pm
post #64 of 2231
I'm very anxious to try one of these, hopefully we'll learn about the price within a week.
post #65 of 2231
When does it coming in the shops ?
post #66 of 2231

Wanna dump my SA23700D asap.  The year old XL2420 has been sold out everywhere for weeks. 

 

 

BenQ/Asus, show me you can make a proper monitor and you can take all my moneyyyyy

post #67 of 2231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylit View Post

Wanna dump my SA23700D asap.  The year old XL2420 has been sold out everywhere for weeks. 


BenQ/Asus, show me you can make a proper monitor and you can take all my moneyyyyy

In stock here.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-BenQ-XL2420T-24-Widescreen-LED-LCD-Professional-Gaming-Monitor-/261153703754?pt=Computer_Monitors&hash=item3ccdf9474a

And here
http://shop.benq.us/ProductSearchResult.aspx?SearchText=XL2420T



Personally I'm waiting on the VG248QE.


(Sorry I was distracted I added the Links now)
Edited by EpicSurvivor - 1/14/13 at 5:14pm
post #68 of 2231

Ebay reseller isn't retail.

 

Only way to practically buy the monitor is through benQ's own Webstore.  You typically want to exhaust product before releasing a revision to avoid an excess surplus.

post #69 of 2231
nvm
post #70 of 2231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylit View Post

Ebay reseller isn't retail.
Well you said no other place had them. So I just provided the link
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylit View Post

Only way to practically buy the monitor is through benQ's own Webstore.  You typically want to exhaust product before releasing a revision to avoid an excess surplus.

No idea what this means XD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monitors and Displays
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › Asus VG248QE 144hz 1ms TN 1080p