Originally Posted by Cloudz00x
1.Always ask for the Green PCB if purchasing the monitors. It helps solve the overheating issue that the blue pcb had.
2. I did buy the Perfect Pixel Monitor, Yes it was in the ebay title. Everyone has a different Pixel Perfect Policy. Accessories Whole honor's 100% pixel perfect.
3. Some sellers just let the manufacturer test it, others let manufacturer and they do there own test.
4.If you own a GTX 670 and go 3 monitors, it will work. Buy the appropriate DVI to display port adapter as I linked in my review. You will not be able to max out settings or do some itense stuff in Surround Display but you can have some very high settings on 1 monitor and allow the the side monitors to be web surfing, video watching kind of thing.
5. My PC has water cooling, 20x Excalibur fans which uses 4amps per fan and 4x gtx classifieds. So as a precaution I use the Evga NEX1500 PSU.
1. I was confusing between blue and green, thanks for explain that clearly.
2. I see. Now it's not Available like you said about it's price (999$), hope it's coming back soon.
3. If I need one that's not titled (Perfect Pixel) and ask seller to check, Is there is a fee to paid, and important thing
If he check and tell me it's OK (Perfect), Should I sure there is no dead/stack pixel.
Because you know about shipping back cost, It's not that easy and I don't want any dead/stack pixel.
4.I will be considering that in my buying. You said that not arrive to max setting, Later If I buy another GPU card and make SLI with older one.
It will be in good level (am right?)
and about Power supply, Is (850W) enough for 2 Cards, because I don't want buy another one later and sell the older.
((Sorry my Q. are not about the subject)).
Thank you for your speed response and I'm sorry again.