Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [ms] Surface with Windows 8 Pro – Pricing
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[ms] Surface with Windows 8 Pro – Pricing - Page 15  

post #141 of 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquareDancer View Post

What serious company is purchasing the Surface en mass to give out to their employees to conduct serious business?
Do you seriously think Goldman Sachs or Bank of America is going to purchase their entire HR department of actual office workers the Surface so they can be more productive doing payroll or workman comp claims at their home in their bed in their pajamas?

Actually yes see below quote from a member
Quote:
Originally Posted by iARDAs View Post

So does Windows SUrface pro work like a regular laptop?

I mean all I want is that my currency market platforms to work and if this thing can make it happen than I will buy one.

I know wih the regular Surface, you can not install exe programs but I suppose this Surface pro is a differentone.

iARDAs Yes, unlike an ipad or an android tablet yes, yes it will.

^

SquareDancer--

See, goldman sachs will definitely be pushing these out to their workers as will lots of other financial banking firms. In fact, I'd almost bet that they will be some of the biggest orders are places like GS and ML.

What you fail to understand Square Dancer is lots of businesses are Global. The world doesn't stop working at 5pm in whatever time zone you are in. Things happen in other timezones 24 hours a day and some people, maybe not you as a used car salesman or whatever the heck you do, but some people actually have to monitor activity in a global business every waking hour of their lives. Sure, its not pleasant but these are some of the most productive and bright people in our world.
Edited by Darkpriest667 - 12/13/12 at 6:30am
 
4th time
(18 items)
 
3rd time
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5820k ASrock x99 Fatal1ty professional Gigabyte 1080 ti Corsair Vengeance DDR4 CAS 15 32GB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung EVO 850 1TB SSD Corsair 110i GTX Microsoft Windows 10 Professional Acer 24 inch IPS 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Acer 24 inch IPS Acer 24 inch IPS Samsung 40 inch Corsair Strafe RGB MX cherry blue 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair HX1000i Corsair Air 540 Corsair M65 RGB  Razer Manticor  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k ASROCK Fatal1ty p67 EVGA GTX 980 SC 16380 MBMBDDR3-SDRAM (Gskill) 1600mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung HD103SJ x 2 Samsung 850 EVO  Corsair H100i Windows 10 Professional 
MonitorMonitorMonitorMonitor
Samsung - LN40D550 - 40" LCD TV - 1080p ACER R240HY ACER R240HY ACER R240HY 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
razer black widow Corsair TX850 Coolermaster HAF 932 CM Storm Recon 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
955 MSI 870S-G54 2 x 6850 HIS IceQ-x 8 Gigabytes Gskill 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung F3 1TB zalman 90mm Windows Ultimate x64 LG 47'  
MonitorPowerCase
Vizio 37' E370L  OCZ Modstream 700W Logisys CS888CL 
  hide details  
 
4th time
(18 items)
 
3rd time
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5820k ASrock x99 Fatal1ty professional Gigabyte 1080 ti Corsair Vengeance DDR4 CAS 15 32GB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung EVO 850 1TB SSD Corsair 110i GTX Microsoft Windows 10 Professional Acer 24 inch IPS 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Acer 24 inch IPS Acer 24 inch IPS Samsung 40 inch Corsair Strafe RGB MX cherry blue 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair HX1000i Corsair Air 540 Corsair M65 RGB  Razer Manticor  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k ASROCK Fatal1ty p67 EVGA GTX 980 SC 16380 MBMBDDR3-SDRAM (Gskill) 1600mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung HD103SJ x 2 Samsung 850 EVO  Corsair H100i Windows 10 Professional 
MonitorMonitorMonitorMonitor
Samsung - LN40D550 - 40" LCD TV - 1080p ACER R240HY ACER R240HY ACER R240HY 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
razer black widow Corsair TX850 Coolermaster HAF 932 CM Storm Recon 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
955 MSI 870S-G54 2 x 6850 HIS IceQ-x 8 Gigabytes Gskill 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung F3 1TB zalman 90mm Windows Ultimate x64 LG 47'  
MonitorPowerCase
Vizio 37' E370L  OCZ Modstream 700W Logisys CS888CL 
  hide details  
post #142 of 170
I didn't know the HR department of Goldman Sachs was also their Currency Market department.
post #143 of 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquareDancer View Post


Yes... yes... resort to calling someone a troll who shows you up. Classic.
So if people can go "moAr" lighter and "moAr" portable, why isn't everyone using their iPhones to do office work on? The iPhone is lighter and more portable than a laptop, conveniently fits in your pocket too! No need for those pesky laptop bags. It's almost like there is more to consider than its portability!
What laptops have I been talking about? You're projecting.
You can't even comprehend what I'm saying because you're sperging out about crap that doesn't actually mean anything. You're taking the "good" qualities of the Surface out of the context in which it is used and into a vacuum and perfect world.
"The Surface is portable! Therefore it is superior!" What tablet isn't portable? It's like this is some great aspect of the device that is exclusive to it and not any other tablet, much less laptop.
The fact of that matter is that there is no compelling reason for consumers or businesses to purchase the Surface. Sales, etc. are indicative of this. It doesn't matter what features because that's only a small portion of the totality of the entire experience of the device. I can list features all day, but what does it really tell you about the actual design and experience with the device?
This is why I equated the Surface with a fancy MMO. There are lots of fancy WoW killer MMOs that are released with tons of features, open combat, amazing graphics, fast paced combat, whatever, you get my point... But if the game play is crap, game experiences are crap, the game is buggy, etc., it's not a good game. You can entice people to your device with features and components, but it doesn't mean that their experience with the device will be satisfactory or compelling enough for them to buy it. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink, so to speak. More importantly, why would they drink your dirty water and not the proven, clean water that others are providing?

 

 

I guess my premanition was right...  this must be your fav troll'n spot.

 

Again laughing @ you...  it seems you fail to understand the difference between a netbook and an iPhone. We all understand both are portable, but each serves different purposes and different markets. How can you not understand this very simple & fundamental aspect of each of these devices..? Why would a portable phone serve as a "office PC" just because you can hold it in ur hand..?  That is an odd leap to make, to try and defend your erroneous position. A simple omimision in Your logic, is that both netbook, laptop & Surface all have tangable qwerty keyboards...

 

Quite amazing that You are unable to pick up on that^ simple observation & fact...!   

 

 

 

 

I should leave it @ that^ and let the rest of this forum laugh at your fail'd troll attempt. But, in your own ignorance you'd still find a little water to continue your fishing trip (Troll'n expedition) on. So I will shut your stream off further.

 

So, If you are unable to understand something as simple as data entry via keyboard, then u need to be educated on history aswell.  Being that over the last 20 years... laptops have allowed a portion of the business sector to go mobile with their work..  there is no "projection" involved, it is fact!. I remember when there was no computers, no laptops... we've seen the mobile industry pan out, & take place..

 

Massive difference between "projecting" and noticing it's "trajectory"..

 

 

Now, give those two^ glaring ommisions by your logic, it hard to understand why you even think your opinion matters. But I will humor you even moAr and shut your fishing trip down. The totality of the Surface is... the reason people will seek it out. The sum of what it offeres is the keypoint of it's ownership.

 

Given your ignorant convictions here, why are You not on the netbook forums waging a war between netbook vs laptop..? (Or netbook vs iPhone..?  lol) But lets forget about how dumb u r and continue to point out how dumb you are getting..   because you refuse to accept that a Microsoft Surface is moAr like a netbook, than an iPhone.. HaaahaaAa..lol  You are unable to see the physical similiarities, unable to spot the usage similarities, & unable to spot they both use the same operating system.

 

But somehow you can make the leap, the the MS Surface is moAr like an iphone, because they are both mobile?  Thats hilarious!!

 

 

 

Lastly, what would a Surface Pro thread be, without talking about the Surface Pro..?

 

I can play WoW on my Microsoft Surface Pro (powered by an i5 intel X86 cpu)...  then bring up MS Office in a seperate window and edit a report. So.. how again is the Surface moAr like an iPhone ..?  

post #144 of 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectblade View Post


let me put it this way. here are the quantitative values for productivity for each
surface:
tablet: 0
laptop: 1
tablet+laptop=1.
laptop:
laptop:1
a laptop alone is equally productive. this is why companies should basically just compare surface to other ultrabooks.
try clicking on the space between letters in an excel or word document and tell me "fingers work" in this context.
also, try typing while standing up with a tablet. if you actually want to type you have to sit down anyway.

 

 

Err..  & unquantative things such as a tablet that uses Windows8..  (dERP.. did I just blow your fuzzy logic out of the water?)

 

Secondly, I and most here have... been comparing the MS surface to other laptops/netbooks. It is only after my posts that you have made that leap of faith, because before you were still touting and comparing the Surface to other tablets. See how you've changed your entire position, just to begine quoting me..?

 

 

 

Interestingly, you have are already conceeding your argument, because you said fingers could not be used..  Now today, You are saying that fingers will be difficult to use. That tells me you now understand that Windows8 supports touchscreen natively & that you are starting to grasp the idea that the end-user has the option to use any input they like with the MS Surface Pro. 

 

You bring up a great point (in excel) about cursor movement..   but if your point was ultra valid, then how do people touch their smartphones and edit text..? On such a small 4.x" screen..? 

 

So why do You attempt to make such an unvalid point when knowing it's possible and reletively easy... knowing the Surface has a MUCH LARGER screen-size than any smartphone.

 

Understand once again..  NOBODY is saying that "fingers" are the only option, just an option. The "scenario" I gave was to point out exactly what you said... u can just reach up and hit a data field, doesn't matter if you are not exactly where you want, you have cursor/arrow keys (ie a freaking qwerty keybaord at your finger tips). Also, within the context of data entry most people use "tab" multiple times to get to a desired field of entry in a spread... now they don't need a mouse, or a pad.. they can just touch a field. Their choice.!! 

 

 

 

So, you have once again conceeded & that people CAN use a spread sheet & have an additional choices..  one that even most home PC's don't have.. a touchscreen. Having an additional option is not a negaative, it is just an additional form of input, that you didn't undestand.

 

Let's not forget, You were babbling about programmers & devs optimising stuff, etc..  because you don't understand Windows8 supports touchscrren, & Devs don't have too.

 

 

 

 

Lastly,  We agree..   it is much easier to sit down and type with the MS Surface... so I leave you this video: (  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq7i0V-_xww  )  Plz, flip to 15:15 and watch the next 5 minutes   <-- you will be rewarded with knowledge... 

 

 

 

 

.


Edited by formula m - 12/13/12 at 8:34am
post #145 of 170
Do you have Asperger's syndrome? How could you not know that the iPhone comparison was ironic?
Quote:
Quite amazing that You are unable to pick up on that^ simple observation & fact...!
Oh the irony


Your entire fundamental argument was that businesses will purchase the Surface en mass because it's more portable and lighter and therefore it makes officer workers more productive.
It's takes a special kind of person (well you do have Asperger's) to appeal to "logic" and "facts" and base your entire argument on that the Surface is some sort of superior device for office workers because it's lighter and portable and therefore it makes things more productive (hint: this is a logical fallacy).
Quote:
The totality of the Surface is... the reason people will seek it out. The sum of what it offeres is the keypoint of it's ownership.

So people will seek out the Surface because it's a bad design with bad software and a bad price that people don't like? Those are aspects of the Surface that you apparently aren't willing to come to terms with.

Not a bad design? The guy tries to login with the gestures, but it discards half his gestures and it doesnt work lol

Why is a business gonna adopt the Surface Pro when it's like $1,000 per unit when it's all said and done with the keyboard and all the other crap?
$899
+129 for keyboard
+100 for office

I understand that the business is moving more towards tablet usage, but they aren't going to be adopting the Surface.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/surface-windows-rt-battery-life,3346.html
3½ hours of battery life with the pro. What is the advantage here over an iPad or a laptop? How much actual battery life are you gonna get if you're doing the things you admitted to be doing with it? (playing WoW and then editing reports)

The Surface is an overpriced half-assed device. Period. It is objectively inferior to the competition.

http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/gadgetbox/15-most-overpriced-gadgets-ever-1C7354819
Quote:
Here are 15 truly outrageous offenders, the most overpriced gadgets of all time:

Microsoft Surface with Windows RT ($629 with Touch Cover)

At its $499 base price, Microsoft’s first tablet costs the same as the fourth-generation iPad, the well-established leader in the tablet market. The attractive Surface has a screen that's worse than the iPad's, it lasts 5 hours less on a charge, and at launch time, had only a handful of decent apps for its nascent Windows RT operating system.

How would you like a brand new convertible with a one-of-a-kind retractable roof for the reasonable price of $22,000? There’s just one catch. You must pay an extra $10,000 for the convertible roof you saw highlighted in all the commercials.

However, you may want the Surface because of its heavily-advertised Touch Cover keyboard, a must-have accessory that will set you back an extra $119, even though it costs Microsoft only $16 to manufacture. That’s $629 for a new, unproven tablet that trails the $499 market leader in most ways.

More importantly, how does Microsoft expect to compete against Apple within the business and enterprise sector when Microsoft is teaming up with Apple to release Office for iOS as a free app?
Quote:
In so doing, the company stands a good chance of cementing the role of the iPad as a business tool, eroding the advantages of Windows Phone 8 and undermining the entire value proposition of Windows RT. It will also hole Microsoft's argument that the iPad is "just" for content consumption below the waterline. The upside of Office on iOS? That's harder to fathom.

According to the Verge, Office for iOS will ship as a set of free apps (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel—OneNote is already available for iOS) that will allow viewing of their respective document types. Limited creation and editing will be enabled through purchase of an Office 365 subscription.

Should this come to pass, Microsoft will not just be banging a nail into the coffin of Windows RT and, by extension, its Surface tablet. It'll be digging the grave, tossing in the body, and then unloading a few tons of concrete into the hole to ensure that there's no risk of reanimation.

Sorry... Ballmer has squandered away nearly every advantage Microsoft had and the writing is on the wall now.
Quote:
Surface has a screen that's worse than the iPad's, it lasts 5 hours less on a charge, and at launch time, had only a handful of decent apps for its nascent Windows RT operating system.

How would you like a brand new convertible with a one-of-a-kind retractable roof for the reasonable price of $22,000? There’s just one catch. You must pay an extra $10,000 for the convertible roof you saw highlighted in all the commercials.

However, you may want the Surface because of its heavily-advertised Touch Cover keyboard, a must-have accessory that will set you back an extra $119, even though it costs Microsoft only $16 to manufacture. That’s $629 for a new, unproven tablet that trails the $499 market leader in most ways.
post #146 of 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquareDancer View Post

Why is a business gonna adopt the Surface Pro when it's like $1,000 per unit when it's all said and done with the keyboard and all the other crap?

The same reason they'd spend upto and over $1,000 on each office chair (Herman Miller/Humanscale etc).

For the amount you like to talk about what goes down in offices, I feel quite confident you don't have much experience at all.
Quote:
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/surface-windows-rt-battery-life,3346.html
3½ hours of battery life with the pro. What is the advantage here over an iPad or a laptop?

Oh I don't know, maybe something to do with the fact that you have a fully functional Windows OS (regarding an iPad) and that a laptop isn't a tablet (not sure why this is so hard for you to comprehend).

Can you at least TRY to inject some common sense here?

The surface pro will be running the same third gen i5/i7 hardware that all the current i5/i7 W8 tablets do (and they can get around 6 hours with light usage.

Writing reports in word or making spreadsheets isn't going to kill your surface pro battery in 3.5 hours.......it all depends on what you're actually doing.

The chart you refer to is watching movies non stop with the screen at max brightness.

Another chart on that very same page (that you so skilfully ignore) with the screen at a more moderate brightness extends the battery life another three hours, so surface pro can get five hours and up even using your own slanted measuring tape.
Edited by GrizzleBoy - 12/13/12 at 10:41am
It's-a tu maaach
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 @ 4GHz (1.2 vcore) Asus P7P55D EVO Powercolor 5850 4x 2GB of Corsair XMS 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
2x 250GB (Raid 0) XSPC Raystorm CPU block + EK 360 rad + XSPC Dua... Samsung UE37C6000  Corsair K90 + Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Jeantech 1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D Corsair M90 Edirol UA-25 > pair of Pioneer S-DJ08  
  hide details  
It's-a tu maaach
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 @ 4GHz (1.2 vcore) Asus P7P55D EVO Powercolor 5850 4x 2GB of Corsair XMS 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
2x 250GB (Raid 0) XSPC Raystorm CPU block + EK 360 rad + XSPC Dua... Samsung UE37C6000  Corsair K90 + Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Jeantech 1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D Corsair M90 Edirol UA-25 > pair of Pioneer S-DJ08  
  hide details  
post #147 of 170
Surface is going nowhere because it is a desktop Windows PC that can't run desktop apps, selling for twice the price of a Windows desktop PC, into a market where demand for desktop Windows PC is shrinking year over year.

What is the point of the 10 hour battery in Surface — is it so you can work at the 3 desks in the world that don't have AC power underneath them? Or so you can go into the woods and cut down a tree and fashion a desk from its logs and then sit at it for 10 hours and run Microsoft Excel with a mouse?

The whole point of mobility is that you and I and most of the people in the world are now bathed 24/7 in wireless Internet. We don't put a wire into our heads like in the Matrix and jack-in to cyberspace and experience a separate online reality — the Internet is out here, in meatspace, in the real world, all around us, in the air. We walk around the real world and we pull a map out of the air with a mobile computer. We turned the real world into cyberspace. We're online all the time via wireless. If you are online all the time via wireless, that demands a whole different computer design than what was designed in the 1980's for people to sit at desks and run Microsoft Word.

That is the funniest part of Surface. Compare it to the 1985 Mac which ran Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel and was the prototype for all desktop computing over the next 25 years. Same computer. Word, Excel, mouse, keyboard, 9 inch screen, sets up on a desk for use, has a slot where you put a removable disk to keep your files. Surface is yet another Mac replacement from Microsoft. That is why Microsoft keeps comparing Surface to MacBook Air and telling you Surface RT is $300 cheaper. But Microsoft doesn't compete with the Mac anymore, the Mac already has all the high-end PC users. Microsoft is competing at the $300–$600 price point with iPads and to some extent with iPhones and iPhone clones. All computers that are built for the hands, not a desk. Built for wireless, not Ethernet at a desk. In other words, iPads and iPhones are built for the 2012 world we live in, surrounded by Internet all day long, getting messages all day long, needing a computer that can be 100% useful when held in the hands, sitting on your lap, showing somebody a presentation over lunch, or even the rare times you sit at a desk.

A concrete example is to look at music studios. Only a few years ago, there used to be one computer in there, and it was a Mac that was essentially built-into the mixing board and recording system, not being run with a mouse and keyboard, but by the sliders and knobs and other controls on the mixer. And being run by the audio engineer, the most technical guy in the studio. Now, in addition to the Mac behind the board, everybody else (musicians, producer, songwriters) has their own iPad or iPhone at least. It is very, very common to see an iPad or 2 sitting on a music stand. The track list the engineer used to keep on paper is now on an iPad. The singer's lyrics are on an iPad, not in a paper book anymore. It is very, very common to run an iPhone or iPad app that shows mixer controls and remote control the mixer from the vocal booth. So now there are about 10 iOS devices for every Mac OS device. The Apple computing expanded from being part of the mixing board to being part of every workflow in the studio. Musicians who don't have an iPad or iPhone get one right away because all around them, they see concrete examples of apps being run and work getting done. And they see $500 devices being replaced by a $329 iPad with a $10 app installed. And then you get 10 more apps for $5 and $10 each, and each one of those also replaces a $500 dedicated music hardware device. That is what is creating the iPad demand: people seeing them in use in the real world, solving real world problems, and doing the math and realizing it is easy for them to make an iPad pay for itself over its 2 year life. And there are no desks. If there were desks throughout the studio, then likely those desks would have AC power, Ethernet, and desktop PC's sitting on them. Getting at desktop class computing from an iPad on a music stand is a feature. The lack of a requirement for a desk is a feature. The iPad is not replacing a desktop PC, it is replacing a stack of paper, a printout of lyrics or music or agenda. That is where the replacement money is going today: replacing paper and dedicated devices like metronomes and remote controls — not replacing desktop PC's.

What problem does Surface solve that isn't already solved by a $299 Windows 7 netbook? And solved that way long ago? That is why there is no demand for Surface. It doesn't have anything to do with ARM processors or “tablets” (an abused word, like “smartphone” that describes various devices with vastly differing capabilities) or the shiny or marketing or anything like that. Surface is just not as useful as an iPad. Therefore people have less use for it. Therefore there is less demand. iPad is useful 24/7, wherever you are. Surface is useful at a desk, 1/3rd of your life at most. If you are at a desk, you might as well plug in to AC and Ethernet and use an Intel chip and a software library that is optimized for desktop use. Duh.

Design is not just a solid-feeling kickstand. Design has to encompass the entire use of the device. Surface is designed for a desk. That was a terrible mistake. The fact that the execution is also bad, and Surface RT is slow, lacks PC class touch apps, and uses up most of its internal storage with a bloated desktop Windows is only a secondary problem. The Internet doesn't orbit around a desk for users anymore, the Internet orbits the user. The user is thinking of gear that they can have with them all the time, not that they can use at a desk.
post #148 of 170
I like how that whole post was about Windows RT.

Good job of killing your own credibility and displaying incompetence when it comes to understanding this topic.

Now, go ahead and post another essay about something completely irrelevant again.
It's-a tu maaach
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 @ 4GHz (1.2 vcore) Asus P7P55D EVO Powercolor 5850 4x 2GB of Corsair XMS 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
2x 250GB (Raid 0) XSPC Raystorm CPU block + EK 360 rad + XSPC Dua... Samsung UE37C6000  Corsair K90 + Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Jeantech 1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D Corsair M90 Edirol UA-25 > pair of Pioneer S-DJ08  
  hide details  
It's-a tu maaach
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 @ 4GHz (1.2 vcore) Asus P7P55D EVO Powercolor 5850 4x 2GB of Corsair XMS 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
2x 250GB (Raid 0) XSPC Raystorm CPU block + EK 360 rad + XSPC Dua... Samsung UE37C6000  Corsair K90 + Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Jeantech 1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D Corsair M90 Edirol UA-25 > pair of Pioneer S-DJ08  
  hide details  
post #149 of 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzleBoy View Post

I like how that whole post was about Windows RT.
Good job of killing your own credibility and displaying incompetence when it comes to understanding this topic.
Now, go ahead and post another essay about something completely irrelevant again.

Actually it's you who doesn't know what they're talking about. You can be dismissive of the facts and reality that don't fit into your constructed nerd world, but the curtains have closed on the Surface.
It's painfully obvious that you're so emotionally invested in a friggin electronic device that the slightest bit of possible criticism towards it turns you into a giant butthurt manchild.
post #150 of 170
That's awesome. I like the part where you still haven't recognised the gaping hole in your argument.

Type some more things.

*feeding*
It's-a tu maaach
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 @ 4GHz (1.2 vcore) Asus P7P55D EVO Powercolor 5850 4x 2GB of Corsair XMS 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
2x 250GB (Raid 0) XSPC Raystorm CPU block + EK 360 rad + XSPC Dua... Samsung UE37C6000  Corsair K90 + Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Jeantech 1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D Corsair M90 Edirol UA-25 > pair of Pioneer S-DJ08  
  hide details  
It's-a tu maaach
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 @ 4GHz (1.2 vcore) Asus P7P55D EVO Powercolor 5850 4x 2GB of Corsair XMS 
Hard DriveCoolingMonitorKeyboard
2x 250GB (Raid 0) XSPC Raystorm CPU block + EK 360 rad + XSPC Dua... Samsung UE37C6000  Corsair K90 + Logitech G13 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Jeantech 1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D Corsair M90 Edirol UA-25 > pair of Pioneer S-DJ08  
  hide details  
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [ms] Surface with Windows 8 Pro – Pricing