- What happened?
After overclocking my i7 870 i saw the temp goes to high so decrease the vcore voltage to 1.31 and after 30 minz of normal computing i got BSOD
- Are you able to reproduce this problem consistently?
- What steps did you take to reproduce this problem?
- What action did you expect to occur when this bug appeared?
Lowering the cpu vcore is the only thing changed before BSOD appear
- Any additional information that will help us diagnose the issue:
i have attached the mini dump,please check the attachment in zip format.
- Browser, active browser addons, and operating system:
Firefox 17 , chorme , win 7 64bit
- URL where the issue occurs:
post #1 of 1
11/30/12 at 5:49pm